Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 7

A small town near the boarder of New Latveria

The Traveler appears behind Daniel Warstar and attempts to teleport away with him. After a flash of light he finds himself back in the room he tried to leave.

"You could just ask" said Daniel Warstar looking all annoyed.

Traveller looked at him "How the...?"

"I am actually in the middle of something. Did you ever think that the world doesn't revolve around you?" He turned back to Kushtrim "Now as Dr Strange taught me a while ago, the key to a good spell..."

"HEY!"

Daniel looked at him "I got told about you" He tapped the Eye "You're the son of Infinity or something right. You're also able to stop time, alter reality and grant wishes.So there is actually no rush is there? I'll come with you but a bit of starking manners wouldn't go astray, sorry Kushtrim, I really shouldn't swear"

Traveller looked at him and smiled "Whenever you're ready kid, I would like you to come with me to save the universe"

"Wasn't so hard was it" Daniel held out his hand "I'm Daniel Warstar, pleased to meet you"

Warstar stood, "I guess we'll have to put this on hold."

He then turned to the Traveler who seemed to be pondering something, "Problem?"

"I don't grant wishes, I'm not a genii. Do you people think I'm a... Never mind, need to stop Armageddon and all."

Zemo's base

Zemo dropped down a blast door over the entrance and looked to Arson, Shift and Murmur, "When the time comes I need you to help keep our enemies fighting among themselves until the time is right. Juggernaut and Callous will help stir the pot for you."

He then turned to Lash, Cutthroat and Tinkerer, "You will remain inside to man the defenses, anything comes within 5 yards of this place is to be shot down."

Cutthroat chimed in, "What about the Asgardian chick?"

"She should be under the impression we're under unjust attack, stopping to let her in would be counter productive."

Outside the base Hellstorm appeared with Thrud, "This place is protected, nothing with demon blood can enter here. Chthon is here I can feel it. Go in, free him and he'll grant you your vengeance in spades."

A voice came from behind, "I would think an Asgardian would be less naive than a human."

Hellstorm's eyes went wide when the second voice answered, "Why, they never seemed that bright to me."

He turned to see Mephisto and his father as more Hell Lords and powerful demons he'd trapped on Earth appeared behind them.

Hellstorm put on some false bravado, "Hurry on now girl, I'll handle them."

He stepped in front of his enemies and put out a hand that his trident appeared in. He aimed it down and struck the ground calling up the Hell lords and demons that had sworn allegiance to him. He looked up as Surtur appeared behind him, "Try not to destroy the whole planet, I need it."

Murmur, Shift and Arson came out of the base and looked on both armies nervously. Arson summoned all his courage and ignited a huge wall of flame before declaring, "You are trespassing."

A chorus of laughter erupted as Mephisto taunted, "You're threatening us, with fire?"

Shift converted to a gaseous state and caused a thick haze that was difficult to see through. Murmur put her hands on the ground causing man shaped stone forms to appear. Juggernaut leapt up from behind and struck Surtur from behind. He swung his flaming sword around to defend himself accidentally killing several hundred of Hellstorm's minions.

callous leapt from a tree and punch Marduk hard in the face making him think he was under attack from an ally. He turned and hit Blackheart with an energy blast causing the demon to roar in rage and send out shadow tendrils launching all who surrounded him away.

The Traveler and Warstar floated above the field. Warstar became concerned when the chaos erupted, "I thought this was an organized strike?"

The Traveler shrugged, "You put that much hate and evil together in a small space like this any little spark is like hitting gasoline with a flame thrower."

"Should I stop this?"

"You can't. Not yet any way."

Warstar was confused, "What do you mean?"

"A Sorcerer Supreme could, and you're our only real candidate at the moment."

He became defensive, "But I don't even know if I want it?"

"You want to be a hero, sometimes that means doing things you don't want. Sometimes it even means doing things you hate but that's the life you chose. So no more time for consideration or mulling, either you take the job or I go give that kid the eye and see how he fairs."

Warstar glared at the Traveler, "He's a child."

"And if we don't stop this billions, hell trillions of children throughout this universe will die. This will spread to every part of creation like a damned plague and leave nothing but them."

Warstar looked to the chaos below as the Traveler pointed down, "Am I ready?"

"More ready than Strange was when he took the job, or the Ancient One before him. Its time for a decision."

Inside Zemo's base

the blast doors ripped open and Thrud entered followed by loud echos from the base's weapons and the demon war raging outside.

Zemo stood in the entrance way, in full uniform with his sword sheathed at his hip. He stepped up and gave a short bow, "Welcome Thrud, Daughter of Thor and Princess of Asgard. My name is Baron Karl Von Zemo. Please forgive the poor welcome but as you can see, those monstrous things outside have no manners."

She was put off by the polite decorum of the man Hellstorm had described as a pompous fool. He waved a hand back as a massive door slid open, "Please follow me m'lady, the being you seek is just this way."

She followed him down a corridor that led into the room where Chthon was held, "This is the Elder God Chthon, the switch to release him is three feet to your right. I'm not sure what Hellstorm has told you but feel free to release him if you wish. I'm sure the damage he does will meet your need for vengeance, he may even let you live as thanks, but I'd like to ask, Why?"

She gave a wary look, "Asgard must be avenged."

"Oh, I wholeheartedly concur, what happened to your home and your people was a tragedy beyond measure. But I ask do really wish to aid in my world having a similar fate?"

Chthon rolled his eyes from inside his cage and chuckled under his breath as Zemo continued, "Look on your mentor."

A monitor activated and showed the battle field, "He fights side by side with Surtur, your Grandfather's mortal foe who threatened your people countless times. How could a true friend of an Asgardian ally himself with such a beast?"

She tried to answer but couldn't. Zemo gave a nod, "What if I told you I know of a way to ensure the eternal punishment of those monsters who destroyed your world while helping me stop these creatures from doing the same here."

"How?"

Zemo hit a button on his wrist activating his tracking station, "There was a time, I'm ashamed to admit, when I and my associate Dr. Edward Black, worked for the Iron army. In that time the Supreme Commander ordered Dr. Black to design a fail safe in case these Hell lords or Hellstorm himself were to threaten his empire. He built nanites fused with magic and implanted them on both Hellstorm and his father Marduk. They were self replicating so whenever they came in contact with their infernal kin, it made a copy. It spread like a virus on all of those beasts outside."

He then picked up the Darkhold and a small disc. He raised the disc, "When activated, those tine machines will siphon all the power away from them and send it in to whom ever holds this disc."

He then placed the disc in one of her hands and the Darkhold in the other, "Now I give you a choice, free the elder and let him do his business, or take their power for yourself. Become the Queen of Hell and let your vengeance tear your enemies apart for eternity and allow me to keep arming the enemies of the Iron army to hasten the Supreme Commander into your grasp."

He then stepped back, "The switch is there, its time for a decision."

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Oh my. Daniel has a curious way of doing things. With the Hell Lords everywhere this is gonna be huge! Also... the Traveler is back!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time_phantom: Next chapter is probably going to be unpleasant for all parties involved but hopefully it'll be a good read.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Love it! Good chapter. I honestly can see Daniel summoning Magni from Mt Everest to lay the smack down upon the Hell Lord's because he doesn't have to hold back with his 9 months of pent up rage!

Have you finished with General Helfitta? I want to write a one-shot about him soon

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

I don't have any plans for Helfitta but can I use Magni? It could add some emotional weight to Thrud's decision

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The son of Thor is all yours

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: K, 9 is already up but I'll bring him in in chapter 10.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped