Marvel Iron Age: Magneto #4

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

War never changes. At the hands of the psychopathic Madman known as Stryfe the majority of the mutant population has been enslaved in horrific testing grounds. With Stryfe torturing countless innocents it's only an amount of time before someone fights back...

Badtown, The Wastelands

"Erik? Where are you going?" Toad asked.

Erik looked down at his deformed friend with a sigh. For many years Toad had been Erik's only contact,,, and now... he was risking never seeing his best friend again. Erik would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. He was terrified. He quickly glanced out the window and heard screaming.

"Toad." Erik said (trying to hide the tremble in his voice). "I need you to go help the evacuations."

Toad opened his mouth to say something but Erik shot him a glare. Toad was quiet as he quietly walked away into a separate room.

"I've got your armor ready."

Erik turned to see Havok holding a yellow and black costume. It looked ancient... yet it was better then the rags Erik was accustomed too.

"Suit me up." Erik said as Havok walked over.

No Caption Provided

KRASH!

The Iron Soldiers kicked in the door. Repulsors at the ready. They heard a scream as a woman cowered holding a small child in her arms.

"Hands in the air!" One of the Soldiers yelled.

The woman was quiet as she whimpered.

"I SAID HANDS IN THE AIR!"

The woman calmly put her child down on the floor and raised her arms.

"Scan her." The Soldier said. He gestured to several of his squad mates. "Search the house. Make sure she isn't hiding any animals!"

"No." A voice said from outside. "I think it's you who are the monsters."

The Iron Soldiers looked outside the window to see Erik calmly walking towards them.

"You're in defiance of Iron Soldier authority! Place your hands over your head and prepare to be detained!" The Soldier barked out.

All the soldiers were slightly nervous. Erik felt a twinge of a smile as he calmly raised his hands up... and let his powers rip. The Soldiers were sent flying backwards into the wall as Erik simply pointed his hands at them.

"Years of torture at your hands!" Erik screamed. "HOW IS THIS JUSTICE?!"

One of the Soldiers struggled as he raised his hand cannon. The palm turned blue as it lit up and fired a blast striking Erik in the chest.

"AGH!" Erik yelled in pain causing him to drop the soldiers to the ground.

"Quickly! Take him down before he recovers!" The Soldier yelled as he activated his jet boots. The other Soldiers did the same as they grabbed Erik by the limbs. Erik screamed in anger sending several of the Soldiers flying backwards.

"HOLD HIM!!!"

THMMMMUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

In desperation Erik reached out for anything metal to save him. He couldn't focus. He needed something. ANYTHING!

"Erik. Wake up!"

Erik's eyes slowly opened. Was he dead? Probably not. He looked up to see Darwin staring down at him.

"What happened?" Erik asked.

Then Erik noticed it. The entire area... the entire TOWN was destroyed. Rubble was everywhere. The buildings had crumbled down crushing everyone within... except the hospital.

"Did... did I kill all these people?" Erik asked as he started to shake.

"I was just about to help you when the buildings started falling down... you were unconscious when I got there... all the soldiers were dead but you were alive..."

Erik was silent as he let everything dawn on him.

"What... what do we do now?" He asked.

Darwin was quiet.

"Everyone's ready to go..." Darwin muttered. "We're going to head to New York... I've got a few contacts there who can smuggle us in... help us out... then we're on our way..."

Erik stood up. His yellow and black suit was torn up in shreds.

"Well... we best be on our way,,,"

Darwin was shocked.

"Erik... don't you care about what just happened here?"

Erik turned back.

"Why should I care about a few racist slavers?"

To be continued...

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#2  Edited By cbishop
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@tommythehitman: That's just nasty. Looks like Magneto's just starting to get his villain on.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Well... he didn't mean to kill everyone in Badtown... or did he?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@tommythehitman: That has to get Exodus' attention. He's probably already got visions of a new Mutant Messiah dancing in his head, a new Magneto might just send him over the edge

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TommytheHitman

@joshmightbe: Just let me get him to New York first. "Starts humming Spectacular Spider-Man"

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@tommythehitman: You could have Magneto hear news of the mutant revolution while in New York.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TommytheHitman

Bump!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers