Marvel Iron Age: Hawkeye (Re-boot) #6

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Part 1: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-hawkeye-re-boot-1/688005/

Part 2: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-hawkeye-re-boot-2/688044/

Part 3: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-hawkeye-reboot-3/689870/

Part 4 (mis-numbered as part 3): http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-hawkeye-re-boot-3/692537/#8

Part 5: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-hawkeye-reboot-5/692998/#8

Scranton Iron Hall, Medi Unit

“That starking stark blew my starking leg off!” screamed Private Evan Sullivan as he rocked, bucked and convulsed on the table “I’ll starking kill him!”

“Settle down Evan” said Major McHatfield in a gentle tone

“Settle down! That starking machine blew my starking leg off! I’m a starking cripple! STARK!”

“That’s enough Private!” Major McHatfield snapped “I get you’re hurt, but that kinda language really gets my goat!”

“Sorry…sir!” groaned the private

“We’ll get you fixed up Evan” Major McHatfield patted the young man on the soldier “If they’re out here running their…what’d that smug bastard call it…Beta test; then there must be something worth finding”

“Sir, yes sir” yelled Private Sullivan, mostly to compensate for the pain

Major McHatfield flipped his comms on “Okay Scranton Iron Hall, listen up! Larsen; you’re on chatter watch. Find me why these Ferrum boys are in my neck of the woods. Lee; fuel up the hover platform. Valentino, Silvestri and Portacio weapons check! Liefeld; go…”

“Liefeld’s out sick today sir” came the reply from the comms

Major McHatfield groaned and shook his head “Get him in! He can be on the desk today handling paperwork, all he’s really good for. Get Macfarlane off block patrol” He turned to Sullivan “The entire Scranton Iron Hall is on this Sullivan. We’ll show them tech nerds how we roll here in Scranton”

New Jersey, somewhere

“Okay we’re officially lost!” exclaimed Anthony “I have no idea where we are!”

“Do you have somewhere to be?” asked Anatoly

Anthony glared at him “My face on a wanted poster, clearing my name, psycho twin brother…do you remember anything I said? Seriously this is more frustrating that when I shared a caravan with Helga’s the Siamese Bearded Fat Lady”

“Now Helga’s I have heard of!” announced Anatoly, pantomiming out Helga’s odd shape “What a womans”

Anthony rubbed his eyes “Thor take me now!”

Anatoly patted his travelling companion on the shoulder “This way”

“Are you sure?”

“Nyet! But it has less trees than that way”

“How can you tell…we’re in a forest” Anthony groaned a shambled after his friend

Shore of Lake Scranton

Dr Maxwell Warren looked over his twelve shiny Slayers, beaming with pride

“You are looking for a fugitive. His name is Anthony Salazar. His crime file and bio have been loaded into your programme. He is considered armed and dangerous. You will find, identify and capture this man. He was last thought to be in the New Jersey area. Radio in your progress”

“Affirmative Doctor Warren” came the unisoned reply as they all snapped off a salute. One by one they took off into the sky, veering off for different sectors to search.

“I’ll show you Dr Prince” laughed Dr Warren.

New Jersey, somewhere

“I swear we passed that same tree an hour ago” complained Anthony

“You say that nearly every hour” said Anatoly wiping his forehead with his beard “This is humorous correct?”

Anthony caught a whiff of himself “Stark that’s rank! No wonder you’re walking ahead of me”

“Also because you are slow, like cow” laughed Anatoly

“I could eat a cow. Actually I could murder a beer”

“Wel…” Anatoly froze and put his hand up to warn Anthony. In front of him, casually sunning itself was a krang. The huge reptilian beast opened its eyes lazily, spotting the large bearded New Latverian and the smelly archer.

“I am beginning to hate your country” said Anatoly as he slunk towards a tree

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

Got some good stuff to work with here, I'll get to work on it asap

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: No rush

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I have another Hardy and Creed to finish up and another Sinister interlude to do, had to deal with some family drama this week that slowed me down a bit

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: That sucks (the family drama not H&C or Sinister). But its fan-fic so no real rush. Side note, might have a friend who can draw and he's going to do hopefully do an Iron Age cover for me :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: cool keep me posted on that

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Anyways TAG! You're it! :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Working on it, just been working on a weird 3 part Hardy and Creed arc where they encounter a crazy reality warping mutant. Not like global scale reality warper just a guy who can control it within a certain area, so its not going to affect anyone else's stories.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#9  Edited By TheCannon

Um.... wow. This was..... how to I put this delicately?

It was AWESOME!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batkevin74

@TheCannon: Is that a good black box or a bad black box?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#11  Edited By TheCannon

@batkevin74 said:

@TheCannon: Is that a good black box or a bad black box?

You'll have to find out yourself.