Marvel Iron Age: Hawkeye (Re-boot) #3

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Continued from parts 1-3:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-hawkeye-re-boot-1/688005/http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-hawkeye-re-boot-2/688044/http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-iron-age-hawkeye-3/665234/ Enjoy!

No Caption Provided

Anatoly pointed at a rusty old street sign and took a deep breath as he bellowed “This is Sparta!

Anthony looked at the strange bearded New Latverian man, chuckling to himself “What?”

“Have you not seen ancient documentary where Spartans fought?” Anatoly ruffled his beard “America is not as sophisticate as New Latveria”

Anthony looked around at the desolate township, a veritable ghost town. “Okay I've got to head back!”

Anatoly grabbed his arm “Are you a stupid? You just escape death and you want to head back?”

“I’m still wearing my costume. My identical twin brother is killing people and everyone thinks it’s me! My entire life got blown up by some starker who couldn’t take a joke and to top it all off I’m in Jersey! I’ll probably get eaten by a krang or a mutant man-eating tree!”

“You are funny!” chuckled Anatoly “What is krang?”

“Big lizard thing that…” Anthony pointed at the krang ambling out of a ruined house, a moose in its jaws “That! That is a krang”

“It looks like ugly dog” stated Anatoly.

“Where there’s one, there’s always more” said Anthony “Being in a travelling circus you see them all the time and you don’t want to mess with them”

“You are in circus yes?”

“I’m the Amazing Hawkeye” Anthony struck a pose similar to what Anatoly had when they were in the back of the prison van.

“Ahh Hawkeye yes,” laughed Anatoly “I have never heard of you”

Anthony scowled at him as he nocked an arrow to cover their retreat from the krang as he saw another larger krang coming up the road behind them, drawn by the smell of blood.

“Oh stark me!” growled Anthony “C’mon!” He half-dragged Anatoly as they ran to a nearby house and his inside. They watched as the two krangs engaged in a ritualistic display of testosterone and anger as they fought over the moose carcass.

“Fascinating” said Anatoly glued to the window.

“Meh” said Anthony as he began to look around the house. Grass and weeds had grown through the floor, several generations of animals and spiders had made corners of the rooms their home, the roof was held on by sheer force of defiance seemingly. Anthony spotted a large white object, caked in dust and dirt.

“No starking way!” he brushed away some filth to reveal a silver name “A two hundred year old Worthington fridge.” Anthony looked up to the sky “Okay you and I don’t really talk, but I’ll pray more if there is beer in here. Allr faðir! Heyra minn bœn”

Anthony dramatically flung open the door to reveal a microcosm of mould and fungus, undisturbed for two centuries. The smell was like a punch in the face. Anthony dry wretched and slammed the fridge shut. Anatoly shot past him and out the back door.

“Where are you going?”

The sound answered Anthony’s question as the krang smashed through the wall and charged towards him. Anthony ran after the fleeing New Latverian escape artist.

New York City

Master Sergeant Natalee Toomes looked at the prison van driver on her screen “You are very lucky that you’re in Scranton! Why was Anthony Salazar not executed on the spot?”

“He was booked in on a traffic violation ma’am” came the sheepish reply

Natalee flipped the screen off “I wonder how we took over the world sometimes” She addressed her squad “Normally we’d be in hot pursuit but with the Supreme Commander’s directive we’re back to the Iron Hall to await further orders. If Salazar hits the city again, he’s ours but until then he’s Scranton Iron Hall’s problem”

Scranton Iron Hall

Major Billiam McHatfield reclined in his seat, feet on the desk. He earnestly thumped away at a data-pad.

“Oh die you silly pigs!”

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@batkevin74: Oh d!C#he@d!!! I've totally mucked up the title! This is PART 4...idiot! Sorry for any confusion, idiot!

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

@batkevin74 {Anatoly pointed at a rusty old street sign and took a deep breath as he bellowed “This is Sparta!"} Ha ha ha ha

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

I'll have part 5 done asap, great chapter and I'm glad people haven't forgotten about my giant lizards, they hadn't been brought up in awhile

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@4donkeyjohnson: Thanks

@joshmightbe: Hadn't forgotten them, just hadn't had anyone running about the wilderness to use them, until now

Yeah he's playing the Iron Age equivilent of it :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Before I do part 5 I need to know if this takes place before, after or during Thanos Sanction, because in the Aftermath its heavily implied that the Iron Army will be more strictly enforcing their law. Especially considering the fact that their detractors now have a new martyr to get behind.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: @batkevin74 said:

New York City

Master Sergeant Natalee Toomes looked at the prison van driver on her screen “You are very lucky that you’re in Scranton! Why was Anthony Salazar not executed on the spot?”

“He was booked in on a traffic violation ma’am” came the sheepish reply

Natalee flipped the screen off “I wonder how we took over the world sometimes” She addressed her squad “Normally we’d be in hot pursuit but with the Supreme Commander’s directive we’re back to the Iron Hall to await further orders. If Salazar hits the city again, he’s ours but until then he’s Scranton Iron Hall’s problem”

This takes place around the time when the aftermath kicks in, so all the Iron Halls are on alert and they are a little more nastier than usual

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: cool I had an idea that pretty much hinges on a heightened state of aggression from the Iron army

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#9  Edited By TheCannon

Awesome!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers