joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here Nemesis part 8 and here part 5

7 and David were becoming annoyed at being repeatedly snubbed by Shield agents and New Latverian military officers at their request for a ride home. 7 was ready to strangle someone when Fry came up behind him, "Heard you were down here frightening the rank and file."

7 nodded, "Apparently your Queen isn't fond of me."

Fry shrugged, "Your last meeting didn't go the way she'd have liked."

7 nodded, "Emil is gone, so it worked in her favor any way."

"I was sorry to hear about that. He deserved better."

7 was about to reply but he noticed a bird squeal in pain before looking to the sky to see blood and feathers blow out of an unseen engine, "Why would a transport be cloaked over your armory?"

Fry hit a comm, "Hey, has anyone noticed a cloaked ship hanging over our weapon storage?"

An alert siren rang out.

Aboard the Hydra transport

Claudia Von Strucker cursed in German as she shouted to her men, "We've been sighted."

Arson stepped up, "Time to play."

She nodded to him, "Keep them distracted, we need at least ten minutes."

As the ship uncloaked Arson jumped out the hatch followed by several Hydra agents with jet packs. He blasted a massive flame to block incoming Shield agents as his comrades landed and took defensive positions.

Claudia and her men landed on the roof of the armory. She planted a small rod like device created by the Tinkerer that sent out a wave of energy that deactivated the security measures. An Agent then cut a large hole in the roof. As they dropped down Claudia described the weapon built by Killswitch, "If you find anything else of interest grab it but keep your eyes on the prize."

Arson was getting cocky, "We should have brought some barbecue sauce."

A blast of energy then knocked him into the air as Agent Fry dropped out of the air drilling him back to the ground with a fist. Walker stepped over the dwindling flame as Fry shouted, "Haul ass boys we're infested."

7 and David made their way to the roof and dropped in after the Hydra agents. David glared, "Why are we helping again? These guys won't even give us the time of day."

7 shrugged, "Do you know what Hydra is?"

David nodded, "Some terrorist group from a couple centuries back."

7 then pointed up to the logo on the bottom of the transport, "They seem to be making a come back."

They caught up to their targets as Claudia placed a small bomb on the crate containing the Killswitch armor. 7 blasted down the nearest agent. Claudia looked back, "You know what to do."

The Agents opened fire without hesitation. 7 dragged David behind a large crate as he synced a disc up with his hard light projector. He then slid it across the room as he activated it giving the impression that they leaped across the room. Most of the Agents gave chase as 7 and David came out and shot down those who remained.

Claudia chuckled as she turned, "The old cliche' is true enough, if you want something done right."

She pulled her sword with her left hand and revealed the mechanical claw she wore over her right, "Come along boys, I have appointments to keep."

David fired two shots that she deflected with her sword. 7 fired a repulser blast but it was stopped by an energy field surrounding her, "The Tinkerer was kind enough to give me that, blocks any kind of energy attack. The bullets I can handle on my own."

David shrugged as his suit formed around him, "Looks like its the old fashioned way."

He charged at her but she tossed out a sonic grenade that crippled the suit as 7 held his ears tight."

She then tossed a teleport device on the machine and went for her comm but 7 caught her arm. She wrapped her clawed fingers around his wrist and activated it. 7 felt weakened and dropped to the ground. Just before she ordered the teleport he shot something that just missed her, "You should work on that aim."

She then teleported back to her ship.

Outside a hydra agent picked up Arson's unconscious body and flew back to the ship.

Claudia chuckled as he began to wake, "You're lucky Zemo finds you useful."

Hydra Base, Tinkerer's lab

The Tinkerer smiled brightly as the armor appeared. As he went to inspect it he heard a strange beeping, "Clever."

He then ran for the door as the armor exploded. He barely escaped and Zemo looked down on him as he rolled under the blast door patting a flame off his pant leg, "Seems, someone was smarter than your team."

Zemo sighed, "It's always something."

The Shield agents were grumbling among themselves as 7 and David stepped out. Fry looked over, "Did they get what the came for?"

7 nodded, "Yes and no."

He waved one of his explosive discs, "I sent them a bonus prize."

7 then yelled out, "I'll give you the coordinates of where it teleported to in exchange for a ride home."

Fry and Walker burst into laughter.

Claudia stared angrily at the mess 7's bomb had made of Tinkerer's lab, "I will make a rug of that god forsaken Creed for this."

Zemo put a hand on her shoulder, "It was a good test run for the men, they did their jobs well. I dare say if it weren't for the Creed it would have been a great success."

She put her hand on his, "So, you forgive me?"

"For you darling, I could forgive anything."

Juggernaut washed blood off his hands as Arson and many other Hydra agents stared on nervously at the pile of dead agents that had returned from New Latveria. Zemo had ordered half of them killed as an example to the rest. Juggernaut shouted to the crowd, "This is the price of failing Hydra. Any questions?"

They shouted in unison, "No, Sir."

He gave them a nod as he left to the shouts of, "Hail, Hydra."

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@joshmightbe: Wow talk about decimation. Looks like the Zemo family is as evil as ever.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@impurestcheese: He's discovered an effective management style for maintaining proper henchman motivation. People try harder when they know if they screw up a Juggernaut will smash them into quivering meat.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14