joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here Predators part 4

7 and David coasted along a back road in a hover car they'd been given by Vision. David was still nursing some bruised ribs and 7 was tense because they were about to pass a town in Pennsylvania known to house an Iron armor production plant. As they neared the place it was oddly quiet. The sky had an orange tinge to it off in the distance as the drove down a destroyed town.

7 stopped and noted a wall with 3 words spray painted in large letters.

No Caption Provided

He looked to David, "This doesn't bode well."

They got out at the site of the burning factory and looked around at the piles of shattered and burnt armor along with the charred remains of the workers who'd attempted to flee. David leaned over and nudged a helmet, "We missed a hell of a fight."

7 shook his head, "More like a slaughter. If the sign back there is any indicator then we have a full scale mutant revolt."

David sighed, "If anyone has a right to, its them."

"True, but they also seem to have massacred a lot of innocent civilians in the process."

Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Exodus stood above a camp filled with mutants exhilarated by their success in destroying an armor factory. Exodus held the Hydra weapon Zemo had provided and grinned at the thought of the damage it did to the Iron soldiers, ripping and burning through the metal as if it were tissue paper. As he took a seat two of his men approached, one was known to Exodus. He was born Samuel Hagen but went by Rust do to his ability to corrode inorganic matter such as metal and stone, the man he walked with was a new recruit. He was living in the town they'd just attacked, and had been locked in his parents' basement to hide their shame of having a mutant child. His name was Tim Donal, born a technopath.

Exodus looked him over, "What can I do for you brothers?"

Rust pushed Tim forward, "The new kid said he can make the weapons better. Its his power."

Exodus smiled, "What's your name boy? And I don't mean the one your inferiors gave you."

Tim thought for a second before Rust chimed in, "How bout, Killswitch?"

Tim nodded, "I like the sound of that."

Exodus nodded, "Killswitch it is, now tell me how you can help the cause."

New Latveria, Doomtadt

Shield Agent Beth Walker stood outside the Doomstadt Shield Command center comm room where they were informed Ngumi Takada was now an enemy of the state. She was not pleased, Ngumi had brought her into Shield and trained her after pulling her out of an Iron army slaughter of the mutant camp she lived in. She refused to believe she'd turn traitor.

Max Quartermain stepped out knowing full well Walker wouldn't take kindly to this so he decided to send her elsewhere to prevent her from trying something she'd regret. He handed her a datapad, "You're heading to Pennsylvania, there's a bit of a mutant uprising that seems to be starting there and we need to know if they're friends or threats."

She snatched the pad away, "Probably best I'm not here, or else I might punch that b**ch Queen in her mouth."

"Careful now, she's still C.O. around here."

She gritted her teeth, "Sure she is."

David and 7 were back on the road following the trail of the group of mutants who's attacked the town. David gave 7 a wary look, "Why exactly are we hunting down revolutionaries, last time I checked killing tin men was a good thing."

7 growled, "And I suppose the innocents caught in the crossfire should just hope for the best? Whoever did this wasn't fighting for freedom, they wanted revenge."

David got annoyed, "Maybe those innocent people shouldn't be working for Ferrum."

"Some people don't get to choose."

Agent Walker arrived in Allentown, PA later that day, she was tempted to blast a hole in the soldier who demanded an I-dent when she got off the plane but she had a job to do so she flashed he fake credentials and walked out to the car rental stand outside the airport.

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Exodus and his army of misfits are causing a ruckus!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: That's going to be the primary focus of the next few chapters of this while the Darkhold stuff is going on in the background and in Masters.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: It just seemed to be a good place for the pic, plus Magneto has been dead for over a hundred years so was is more grammatically correct.