joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Bay of Biscay, France

David and 7 arrived at a small pier where the sub Danvers had provided for them waited under a cloaking device that made it appear to be a small fishing boat. As they started to board they turned the sound of someone running up behind them. They saw Raven returning to her natural blue skin tone as she approached. She looked at the boat, "That's your escape plan?"

7 narrowed his eyes, "You should know better than anyone that appearances can be deceiving." He hit a button on a small remote revealing the sub.

She smiled,"That's better."

7 blocked her, "Where do you think you're going?"

David gave him a a bit of a glare, 7 growled, "Fine but the first sign of trouble and I shoot her out a torpedo tube."

Mid- Atlantic a few hours later

7 stands looking at the radar as David plays solitaire and Raven takes a nap, "You know she's probably more trouble than she's worth."

David continues his game, "Same could be said about us, God knows my life was a hell of a lot easier before I met you."

7 shook his head, "I don't trust her."

"Feelings mutual furball." Raven stretched as she got up.

David put down his cards, "Well we're all in the same boat now, no pun intended."

She sat across from David, "I'm not going to that cannon, the subnet is freaking out about the Iron army's crack down and there's no place in North America currently more secure than where you're headed. Its a suicide mission, for what? You planning on turning a bunch of pissed off gods on Ferrum? Cause I'm sure that'll end well."

7 shot her a hateful glare, "My friend is being used as a battery for that thing, frankly Asgard can rip the chairman's empire into confetti for all I care."

They all went silent as the radar pinged. 7 looked down and made some adjustments to the cloak. From the outside the sub appeared to be a large school of fish as they passed the detection equipment. The three inside were dead silent until they came to a small tunnel deep under the water, it was an access to an underground Shield armory and supply cache.

7 wasn't happy bringing Raven here but had little choice in the matter.

Shield Armory, under the coast of South Carolina several hours later

7 took advantage of his time by upgrading his own equipment and acquiring some tools and weapons. David found a good supply of carbonadium bullets and plenty of rations they loaded up a small hover truck with what they needed for the trip. Afterwards they noticed Raven had gone missing along with a transport and some equipment more than likely en route to a fence.

David looked concerned but unsurprised as 7 commented, "We'll see her again, she always comes back. Like Herpes."

David looked over genuinely shocked that 7 had made a joke.

(To be continued)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

David looked concerned but unsurprised as 7 commented, "We'll see her again, she always comes back. Like Herpes."

Ahh herpes! :)

@joshmightbe said:

7 shot her a hateful glare, "My friend is being used as a battery for that thing, frankly Asgard can rip the chairman's empire into confetti for all I care."

The above line was probably my favourite, good work

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Just wanted to make 7's opinion of Raven clear to any who didn't figure it out

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268