joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Annapolis, Maryland

Sinister enters an observation room over looking the Kree Dal-Rogg. A lab tech stands and says, "He hasn't said anything so far sir." Sinister looks down at the tech with a hateful glare,"Of course he hasn't said anything moron, he can barely breath. If you'd bothered to read the dossier I gave you you'd know they need nitrogen rich air." The lab tech looks nervously at Sinister who growls," Fix it now."

The tech hurries to a control panel and pumps a higher nitrogen mix into the cell causing the Kree to take a deep breath. Sinister puts on a small oxygen tank and steps in the cell. he then attaches a small device to the prisoner who looks up," Where am I?" Sinister sits on a chair across from him,"Earth, Maryland to be precise. You're lucky my men happened by when they did, those Iron defects intended to kill you. Luckily for me I persuaded them not to report your presence so for now I have you all to myself. Now, what can you tell me about the one chasing you?

10 miles south of Chicago

David is asleep beside the fire as 7 talks with Hal,"What exactly did this prisoner do to get chased this far away from your empire." Hal looked off, "Actually I had to ask special permission to follow him this far, he's wanted for assassinating the Supreme Accuser." 7 asks, "Do you think he did it?" Hal shook his head, " I don't know, nut I'm his only chance of making it back alive for a trial." 7 looks up, "Why do yo care?" Hal answers with authority, "He is my brother, if he is found guilty I will honor the verdict but I refuse to allow him to be killed without proof of his guilt."

7 looked surprised, "They allowed his brother to track him down?" Hal shook his head," My loyalty to the empire is unquestioned."

They were on the move as soon as David finished gathering his things. Hal stared intently at a holographic screen,"I'm detecting Kree tech a few miles north of here, it may be something I can use to repair my ship." 7 nodded, "Then we know where we're going." David spoke up,"Chicago is that way, as in the home of Ferrum tech and mecca for the Iron army." 7 looks back,"Then I suggest we make it quick."

David glares at him as he picks up his pace to catch up with them,"I just knew you were gonna get me killed, but I kinda hoped it'd be later on."

Annapolis, Maryland

Dal-Rogg is strapped to an upright table as Sinister sits back,"You seem to have a remarkable knack for resisting mental probes, so I guess we'll have to take a more old fashioned approach, unless you have something you'd like to tell me." Dal looks up," I repeat, I am former Accuser, Dal-Rogg of the Kree empire, do your worst monkey." Sinister smiles as he pulls up an instrument tray.

To be continued.

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Time_Phantom

," I repeat, I am former Accuser, Dal-Rogg of the Kree empire, do your worst monkey

I love that line. I is excited to see how this goes.