joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Creed 7 field journal entry 12 continued

After I'd thrown the runt off the train I headed for the cargo hold but was stopped by the remaining 2 Expressmen, they immediately opened fire I dodged as best I could but was still hit several times so I dropped down between the cars and slipped underneath and climbed to the hold. I got up to the side as the soldiers caught up to me and resumed fire, I blasted a boot jet off one of them causing him to veer off and crash into a large tree. The other circled back to get at me but then there was an explosion as the door to the cargo hold flew off smashing into the Expressman and sending him to the ground. As I climbed down I saw one of the runt's comrades holding a gun on David and Susan along with his own partners. He held his empty hand out demanding the gem, so I dropped down and hurled the man out of the train as David and Susan jumped the other 2.

Shield Agent Max Quartermain mission report

After we'd gotten out of our room we raced to the cargo hold to get there before the thieves. We went through another room to get to another hall to try and outrun our competition but we hadn't quite made it as the door to the hold was open and the thieves had the case holding the gem. Hill grabbed the woman as Willis tackled the man and I picked up the case and looked inside but the gem was gone. I saw it roll out of the woman's pocket so I dove for it. Hill the woman and I all scrambled for it as Willis fought the man, finally Willis pulled his gun and struck him hard in the head with the butt of it. He tossed some sticky plastic explosive on the loading door as I picked up the gem. He then pointed his gun at me with his hand out demanding the gem as the door blew off. He explained how selling the gem was his ticket out of Shield hide outs and being shot at by tin soldiers as the big mutant dropped down behind him. He grabbed Willis by the head and hurled him out as the Woman snatched the gem from my hand. I looked over to Hill and noticed he'd been knocked out, the last thing I recall was the big cat man pulling his fist back.

David Hardy's voice Journal

Once he trapped the guys in their room we ran strait for the cargo hold, it took a few minutes but we got there first. Susan pulled out some powder and blew it on the keypad lock, she looked at the fingerprints on it and tried a few combinations getting the right one on her third attempt. We ran in and grabbed a case, she opened it up and looked at the gem inside, she slipped it in her pocket as the others ran in. One grabbed at her as another threw me to the floor and the third guy picked up the case. I punched the guy on me in the face causing his nose to gush blood then he head butted me and threw me against the wall, I jumped at him but he brought the butt of his gun crashing down on my head. He then turned his gun on his partners and demanded the gem, apparently these guys are shield agents. The guy's name was Willis and seconds after he'd blown the door and made his little speech about having it made as 7 popped up behind him and pitched him off the train. Susan and 7 knocked out the 2 remaining guys as we went to where the door had been. I was about to ask how we'd be getting off when Susan picked up the gun and shot 7 in the shoulder causing him to fall out I tried to catch him but ended up falling with him. I was sure I was dead but 7 caught me before I hit the ground.

He stared angrily at the train thinking she'd got the gem, luckily I am a fantastic pick pocket. I tossed him the stone and told him to cheer up. After we'd got a good distance from the tracks I asked him what the big deal was about this rock and he explained it was one of 5 stones called the Infinity Gems, this one was the power gem that granted it's holder unlimited strength. I asked him what he intended to do with it he stopped and closed his eyes and quietly concentrated, then the gem began to glow and 7 pulled his hand back and threw the gem as hard as he could with the added strength from the gem. I switched my goggles to telescopic vision trying to see where it went but I lost track after it had left the atmosphere.

Raven's field journal entry 98

After I'd ditched the boys I wandered back up to the club car and sat down for a drink, I reached in my pocket to check the stone but it felt odd so I pulled it out and saw that it had been replaced by a small bar of soap a case of which had been in the cargo hold next to where David had been tossed by the shield guy. That son of a bitch robbed me. Moments later the ticket taker came through when I discovered that my ticket was missing as well I had to spend the rest of the trip in the damned duct work.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Ahh the old bar of soap in the pocket trick! Nicely played. I like the hurling of the gem into space, sent you an idea about that in your PM. Good work

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I am incorporating it into my story though it didn't get fully spelled out I'll elaborate on it in future chapters