Marvel Iron Age: Defenders Incorporated #3

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Issue 1: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-defenders-incorporated-1-1515733/#1/

Issue 2: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-defenders-incorporated-2-1521137/#5/

The Defenders

“Look, I know he’s shaky but he would be a good addition to the corporation. Please Cadaver, for me.” Black Cat pleaded to her teammates about adding Price to the team, she needed him to be a part of the team, if not, then they were good as dead.

Cadaver contemplated it in his head, he had heard of Price before, mostly negative things, rumors are that he was working for Stryfe but quit when Ventress joined. He’s been on Stryfe’s hit list for over a year now, if someone is able to evade the Supreme Commander for that long, he knew that they were skilled. Although, he couldn't risk the chance of him endangering the team, it was a tough decision in the end.

Cadaver pulled out a key card and threw it at Price, “Don’t disappoint me,” He looked toward his colleagues, “Get some sleep, we’re hitting Stryfe tomorrow.”

Wasp gasped, “Sir that is illogical. We are hitting The Supreme Commander with 3 new recruits and no backup, its suicide.”

As Cadaver walked to his master cabin, he looked at her, “I am your backup.”

The Witch and The Experiment

“Wasp… if you don’t mind me asking…who created you?” Leon asked Wasp as she drank he warm tea.

Wasp stepped away from her computer and looked at Leon, “Hank Pym. Although, he was only my creator, I had other people that made me into the person I am now.”

“What do you mean?” Leon asked, hoping that she was intruding.

Wasp laughed, “If I told you you’d think I’m as crazy as everyone else thinks I am.”

Leon started to regret asking the question, she had heard Cadaver and Wasp talking earlier about rings and a man named Michael, but she couldn’t stop herself from asking, “Is this about Michael?”

Wasp’s head went down in the memory of her former lover, “Yes. Although everyone claims that I was projecting them as a state of rejecting human depression and loneliness. I beg to differ, I...I used to be the leader of this branch, but one day, as we were escaping from the clutches of our sworn enemy, Arick, we lost. They wiped Black Cat, Ventress’, and Scott’s memories, killed Michael, and used me as a battery. Cadaver saved me and gave us all new lives, even though Ventress joined the Iron Army in the midst of it. They say I am crazy, but I know what really happened, but despite me retaining my memory, I still haven’t tied up all my loose end yet.”

“Are you referring to the rings?” Leon asked.

“Yes, but my granddaughter also, her name is Kendra. I have no idea what happened to her, I can only hope that she is safe.”

Leon looked at the clock as it readied to turn 1:00 AM, “Well I should be going to bed.”

Wasp rolled her eyes, “Thank the Goliath I am not human.”

Before leaving, Leon said one more thing to her, “I believe you.”

Defenders Incorporated VS. Ferrum

Cadaver walked upon one of Ferrum’s many facilities, with his team behind him. Flux remotely choked the guards protecting the building as Leon led the group into the building.

There were about 15 Iron Soldiers surrounding the entrance way, without much effort Leon conjured up a few concrete swamp monsters to attack, while Wasp shrank down to the size of an ant and shot powerful charges at the Iron Solders that went straight through their heads.

Cadaver slammed his self-named “Fire Breather” sword onto an Iron Soldier’s head, slicing them in half, Flux yelled to Cadaver, “Behind you,” while he ripped an Iron Soldier in half with magical aura surrounding him. Cadaver quickly responded to the threat by leaping into the air and impaling the soldier with his sword. Black Cat jumped onto the back of an Iron Soldier and used her admantium laced claw to rip through them without hesitation; Scott however used a less stealthy style approach and grew 60 feet tall, crushing the soldiers in his hands and tanking the bullets and energy pulses that shot at him.

Ghost was doing the real damage though, intercepting the communications system through the tower that stood on top of the building. He inserted a chip onto the exterior communication drive and hit com link, “Everything is…” He stopped mid-sentence as he saw multiple Hunters riding on Iron Sentinels flying toward the building, “Everyone evacuate, now.”

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@youngjustice: Interesting haven't read Part 1 and 2 so I'm completely lost. Also I believe Cadaver wields the Sword of Bone

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I guess it is a good thing that I editied the links in there last second, and just for clarification, *whispers* he doesn't have the Sword of Bone yet.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: Ah gotcha. Wonder what would happen if your Defenders met up with the Sinister Six?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers