Marvel Iron Age: Defenders Incorporated #2

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The Ghost

“Don’t do this man, please; I’ll have your money by next week. I swear on my mother’s grave please!” The obese man pleaded as he sat on his knees.

In front of him, a man in a ski mask and a black robber like suit looked down on him with a katana pressed against his neck, “You lie.” He slashed the man’s head clean off. “I’ll take this as compensation.”

No Caption Provided

The man then took a bucket of acid out of his closet and started to dump the man’s body parts into it. Soon after, he cleaned off his sword and dumped the rag into the acid also, then stripping himself and throwing those clothes in the acid.

After he dressed in new clothes, he grabbed a jug of gasoline and poured it throughout the house, then exiting shortly after putting a few matches in the bedroom’s upstairs, making the house turn into ashes.

The Experiment and The Immortal

Wasp 2.0 and Cadaver spoke to each other while they walked through the halls, “Sir, I assure you that this won’t happen again. Flux and Leon are currently putting a magic barrier around the base, while Scott is upgrading the motion sensors so that they can go to our communicators when they are tripped.”

Cadaver was happy about the news but still didn’t smile, “Good. Despite me being a bit irritated the last time we spoke, I do thank you for your full support to our organization, but I do have some concerns about your condition. I’ve heard that you’ve started talking about the rings again.”

Wasp’s smile faded, “Sir, they are real. I know it, maybe they aren’t but I have to at least try to find them, for Michael’s sake.”

“There is no Michael, no rings, and no Kendra. It is all a hiccup in your programming.” Cadaver said.

Wasp looked at him, “I am not a robot; I have the exact same emotions as a normal human being. So don’t refer to my mind as a program.”

Cadaver put his hand on Wasp’s shoulder, “You know I didn’t mean it that way.”

Wasp shrugged him off of her, “Whatever.” Then walked into her room and locked the door behind her.

The Witch and The Wizard

“Do you have that side held down,” Leon said as she brewed a potion, “We can’t afford to have any weak spots.”

Flux nodded his head, “Yeah, what’s that?”

“A seer potion, Wasp asked me to whip one up for her. Something about needing to see what other’s couldn’t. Oh, before I forget can you please put some water on the stove for dinner tonight.”

Flux smiled, “Sure.”

The Cat and The Ghost

Black Cat walked around the base as she looked through old pictures, ones of the world that used to be, full of commercial clothing stores and fast food restaurants.

Suddenly a bullet flew past her face, she looked towards the direction the bullet came in and saw a man running toward her with a katana at his side. She attempted to attack him while he was in the air, but he was obviously more skilled as he maneuvered around her and threw her onto the ground, he then picked her up and threw her against the wall, “Come with me, now.” He said as he unleashed her neck.

Black Cat didn’t fall for it and tried to attack, but he once again proved his skill and she ended up on the ground, “Who are you?” Black cat asked.

“Price.”

The Assassin and The Supreme

“Look, I know that we haven’t always been on the same side, you probably think this is a set up, but I assure you that it is not. We have a common enemy, Defenders Incorporated,” Stryfe said as he circled killer for hire, Ventress, “They damn near killed one of my strongest telepaths and if I recall correctly, they tried to put you in one of their prisons after they found out you killed one of their own. Your skills put together with my army are unstoppable.”

Ventress laughed, “I don’t care how much I hate someone, if they have the cash, I’ll kill. Before I do anything though, I’m going to need you to gather intel on them. Things like the amount of people, security systems, and powers. The price will be dependent on these things. Understand?”

Stryfe grinned, “You expect me to just give you money, you this done for me and I‘ll give you your own personal island.”

Ventress started to walk out of the room, “When everything is set up, find me.”

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By YoungJustice
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

@youngjustice: Good, my suggestion would be to include more detail, for instance use a a name for the acid, other than just "the acid" even if you have to make it up.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@youngjustice: My only issue here is that it seems like your team should be a bigger deal. This isn't a question of quality here, its just that there are a lot of big things going on in Iron Age like a Mutant revolution and the Iron Armies ever present problems with Shield and New Latveria so it seems to me you need to give Stryfe a reason to take personal interest in this group beyond Wasp having info on him. There are plenty of revolutionaries and heroes and even a few rival villains that are a huge credible threat so if he's personally interested they should be doing things that would be getting noticed by people like Shield and New Latveria. Just to be clear, you are doing a great job here and I'm not giving mandates or anything, I'm just thinking of ways we could get this team a bit more integrated into the rest of the world we got here.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268