Marvel Iron Age: Death squad part 6

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

(Read Marvel Iron Age: Morbius chapter 3 before this)

Ferrum HQ, Chicago, The office of the Chairman

The Supreme Commander stands in front of Cutthroat's crew in full armor for intimidation as he speaks,"Do you morons have any idea what you've done? It will take months to fix the Rig and god knows how long to find an adequate power source.I should kill you all where you stand." The squad stands in silence and all lower their heads as he paces past them except for Lash who looks him in the eyes without blinking.

Without warning he grabs Lash by the throat,"Perhaps I should make an example of you." Lash, without so much as a word wraps a tendril around Stryfe's waist and hurls him across the room saying calmly," I am not one of your lap dogs, threaten me again and I'll kill you...sir." The room falls dead silent as Stryfe looks at the assassin astonished. The silence is broken by laughter from the doorway, Sinister looks at Stryfe, "I'm sorry, that was hysterical." the Chairman rose and glared at Sinister, "I want that thing destroyed." Sinister grins," Why would I do that? He's far more valuable to me than your pride." Stryfe shouted,"You will do as you're told."

The grin left Sinister's face as he looked back at Stryfe, the chairman instantly changed to a calmer tone,"If it touches me again,I'll kill it. As for the rest of you, you're lucky I still have use for you. I'll send for you when it's time for your briefing, now get out of my sight." The rest of the squad hurried out but Lash walked a leisurely pace. John leans over to Cutthroat while looking to Lash,"I love that guy."

Stryfe looked to Sinister,"Is there a reason you're here?" He nods,"You had 3 of my prize creations in here, I wasn't about to allow one of your little temper tantrums rob me of them."

The Chairman sat down, "I thought you're creations couldn't touch me." Sinister's grin returned,"Most of them can't but Lash was specifically designed to kill you so it'd have been illogical to add that limitation." The Chairman shot up,"Kill me?" Sinister nodded,"I changed my mind but at the time it seemed like a good idea."

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Nice! Very nice! I love that Sinister made a creature that he almost forgot had the capability to kill Stryfe. I hope that the Death Squad gets a victory soon, to restore confidence and brutality, maybe against some unsuspecting Spider Cell or some random inspired by Magni or Distain or Spider-Man or Daredevil who's doing "good" and they end him; violently!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Stryfe has been getting pretty high and mighty lately so I figured it was time for Sinister to take him down a peg

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: I also think that Stryfe's going to need a victory himself soon. The world was nice, relatviely ordered under his Iron Army, now another a wave of rebellion and superheroes rises and doing a GOOD job for once. Sea Wall went bang, The Rig went pop, Iron Claw got caught in a New York street like a bug under glass, Magni escaped from custody in Miami from one of his elite killers and an Iron Hall...so soon hopefully the bad guys get a win

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: the next few chapters of Death Squad is going to be more bad guys v bad guys than anything else so I'll get to show some more of their abilities