joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Ferrum HQ, Chicago

Cutthroat and his team are sitting around a table listening to a woman explain their targets. Cutthroat looks at her wide eyed," They ate a starking Wendigo!?" The woman looks back to her file,"Yes, dogs or whatever they are seem to be very powerful and vicious...." John speaks up," I fought a Wendigo once, damn thing broke damn near every bone in my body."

The woman clears her throat, "Can I finish?" Cutthroat nods as she continues, "They seem to be following the Vampire, Morbius. His records indicate that he isn't a true vampire but his genetic scan says otherwise, secondly there's Sean Doyle, a former prisoner from the U.K., he has incredible speed, last clocked at near the speed of sound but we have no idea what his true limits are. And finally we come to your biggest problem, Thomas Sinclair. He is a telepathy/telekinetic but that's not the danger. The real problem is that he is playing host to a demon called Mephisto and I can't stress this enough, The chairman wants him alive."

Lash speaks up angrily," The targets are as good as dead, now may we go. I need to end this quickly so I can get back to kill 7 and his pet human." Cutthroat looked up, "Okay, why don't you go blow off some steam for a bit." Lash marches out of the room as John smirks,"I like that guy."

The woman sits down saying, "They were last spotted heading toward Canada...."

Down the hall Lash walks past an Iron soldier in full armor who looked at Lash with a scowl,"Yeah, keep walking freak." Lash stops mid stride and puts his hand up as if to wave and sends a carbonadium tendril stabbing through the soldiers head. He then turns and continues down the hall while a secretary looks on in horror. Back in the conference room Cybertooth looks up,"I smell blood."

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Nice! You mispelt angrily but on the whole it's great. I like that the bad guys are having a briefing because that usually means plotting, planning and one of the good guys is going to get their ass kicked, possibly to death.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: My spell checker missed it

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

They ate a Wendigo? What the hell man!

haha

Awesome job.!

Cybertooth... (Iron + Sabertooth?)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@TheWholeDamnShow: It's in one of the Ares stories. Ask he should be able to direct you to it

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@TheWholeDamnShow: He's a defective Creed that Sinister turned into a Cyborg