Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 6

The Northern California Wilderness

Fiddler Back sat next to Slapstick with a glare, "Problem Spider?"

He nodded, "If you survived since the old times, why are you just now trying to help."

"The jar."

He stared blankly as Slapstick continued, "The soldiers couldn't kill me so they stuffed me in this little jar made of something I couldn't break and left me at the vault. Eventually they just forgot me so I ended up in a supply closet for a really long time. After the human part of me died I got a little loopy and lost track of how long I'd been in there."

He stopped for a moment looking a bit sad then shook himself and jumped up, "Long story short someone made the supply closet go Kaboom and now I'm here so, on to the bad guys."

They found a small hill to look down on the camp. Fiddler Back looked down through a pair of binoculars, "Oh, crap."

Tiffany slid over to him, "What?"

He handed her the binoculars and pointed, "That walking mountain over there in the goblin mask is Tom 'the Ogre' Polasky. He was damn near super human before he got on the Green."

"What's the Green?"

"Goblin Serum, sort of like what made Captain America only it makes you stronger and faster. Also it makes you crazy."

She sighed as Fiddler Back continued, "We need a pl..., where are your brother and the cartoon guy."

She handed him the binoculars.

Slapstick wandered into a group of several Goblins, "Hey fellas, how you doing?"

They gave the odd looking man a wary look. One raised his gun and shot. Slapstick dodged it, "Hang on a sec, so impatient."

He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a huge bag and began rummaging through it. The goblins stepped forward but then fell back as he hurled an anvil out landing on one's foot. He screamed as the bones crunched. Another raised his gun again but Slapstick hurled a cartoonish badger out that landed on his face. As the man screamed Slapstick produced a large mallet from the bag and used it to swat away those who remained.

He then dropped it and reached back in the bag, "There it is."

Curtis walked through the camp right up to Ogre, "Are you the leader here?"

He looked down on Curtis, "Yea, what of it?"

"I will give you two options. Option one, you let those kids loose and apologize and I allow you to walk away."

He chuckled, "And two?"

"I break your legs and make you crawl away."

The rest of the camp burst into laughter but Ogre was a bit unnerved by Curtis' calm expression but decided to save face, "I'll take option three."

He swung his fist to hit Curtis but he dodged. Curtis then kicked him in the face and sent him crashing to the ground. Several of the Goblins rushed to Curtis but one slammed into the ground. The goblins all looked to the sky and saw Slapstick on a pogo stick. He crashed down on another and shot high up into the sky. Ogre charged Curtis but he side stepped and tripped the massive man.

He growled as he pushed himself back up, "I'm gonna rip your damned head off."

Ogre moved fast for a man his size and caught Curtis a bit off guard as he slammed a fist into his gut and sent him flying. He then snatched Slapstick's pogo stick and and tried to slam him into the ground but he hopped on his head and began slapping it like a bongo. He tried to grab him but he tied a rope to his hand and dropped down and slipped under his legs dragging him down.

He then hopped up as several of the others charged them. He leaped into the air and produced a large mallet from his pocket and crashed it down on them. Ogre made it to his feet just in time for Curtis to drive a kick into his gut.

Ogre fell back a bit then charged and grabbed Curtis by the midsection and hurled him. Curtis crashed into the ground but quickly made it back to his feet. As the big man charged Curtis lit his hands up with energy. As Ogre swung Curtis ducked then delivered a hard shot to his jaw causing a few teeth to go flying.

Ogre struck back bloodying Curtis' nose. Curtis then slammed a fist into his ribs cracking them. Ogre growled at him as he snatched him up by the throat. As he held him in the air Curtis raised his knee into his jaw. He was dropped and as he landed he charged up his legs and kicked a knee sending it crashing into the other and breaking both of Ogre's legs. He roared in pain as he fell.

Curtis then rose and slammed a foot down on his chest, "How's option two sound now?"

Ogre looked around to see Slapstick standing over a pile of his comrades with the mallet over his shoulder then back up to Curtis, "I'm gonna find you, and I'm gonna kill you."

Curtis shrugged and walked away as Ogre began to crawl out of the camp.

The Wilds just outside Sacramento

Balain stood beside the Grey Hellfitta had loaned her. She raised her hand, "They met a silly man here and traveled east with him."

Balain was a bit unnerved by the monotone of the Grey, "Okay, guess we have a trail."

She then leaned down to the cart tracks and calibrated her scanners to follow the trail the krang who pulled it left behind.

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

I like the cartoon nature of Slapstick. Makes me wonder if Madcap would still be around too.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@joshmightbe: Nice work on the Goblins and on Slapsticks cartoonish battle style. :-)

@cbishop: probably since he's meant to be invaunrable

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@impurestcheese: I figured a Bugs Bunny style attack works better for him than standard super hero fare.