Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 5- Practical Magic

Year- 2005 A.D.

Location- Sanctum Sanctorum, New York City.

Sanctum Sanctorum. A large buildin' where a sorcerer rumoured to live in the hearts of New York City. The thing is that there's somethin' about the sorcerer and his magical powers. I heard he can do lotta crazy stuff, which no other human can do. I walked towards the front door of the mansion, knockin' it. After a few seconds, the door opened and a bald man appeared. The man looked like he came from China.

"Hello. I'm Wong. How may I help you?"

"I wanna see Dr. Stephen Strange. Is he here?"

The Chinese man paused for a moment, starin at me. He then smiled and said, "Yes, I do believe he's here. But I'm afraid he's busy."

"Busy? What's he doin' this time?"

The Chinese man paused again and continued, "That...I can't tell you. But if you insist...I can tell my master that..."

"Look here, pal. I want to talk with him. It's urgent."

The Chinese man smiled again, and later opened the front door wide open. He made a hand gesture, showin' that I should be goin' inside the big mansion. I came inside and Wong closed the door behind me. He passed me and said, "This way." I followed him through the hallway. It was everthin' that former heroes, like Avengers, Defenders, and others used to say about the Sanctum Sanctorum. It felt like ancient history as if I'm goin' back in time. There were so many rooms, which I lost count of. But I wonder what those rooms were used for.

Wong stopped shortly, standin' right in front of the door. This door was the same like the other doors on the sides of the walls and the upstairs. Wong opened the door, and allowed me to enter. But Wong didn't enter the room, which he probably wanted to stay outside. He closed the door quietly.

I looked around the room, showin' a stash of books lyin' around all over the place. There were objects too. I have neva seen these ancient objects before. One of the objects looked shiny though. The light was blindin' my eyes, which I tried to see through it. The object looked like some kinda box.

The shiny object was placed on the top of the first-row shelf. I went towards the shelf, tryin' to see the light. As I tried to touch it, a voice boomed out like a slight bomb explosive.

"Do not touch that!" a man said behind me. I looked around, facin' towards the man who told me, not to touch the object. He had the red cloak hangin' on the both sides of his shoulders. His slight white hair shows that he was kinda old-lookin' but not really an old man. He wore a blue coat of some kind. Like someone would wear in the Middle Ages. He was Dr. Stephen Strange alright. I heard news regardin' his other skills as well. He used to be a neurosurgeon who fix damaged brains or cure brain diseases. If anyone had seen Grey's Anatomy, Dr. Strange would surely be part of the hospital squad, helpin' sick patients rather than playin' with magic toys.

"Logan, I presume," Dr. Stephen Strange said.

"Yea, bub. That's right."

Year- 2054 A.D.

Location- Somewhere in Alberta.

Remy flew his kinetically charged cards towards the sorcerer. But Stephen managed to generate a "Shield of the Seraphim" around him. The charged cards dispersed when they hit the magic shield. I jumped over, tryin' to break the shield with my adamantium claws. The shield still didn't break. As I moved backwards besides Remy, I realized the shield wasn't meant to be permanent as long Remy and I keep hittin' him. I've learnt this information from the superhuman archives, which were kept hidden inside the D.A.G.G.E.R. base. I told Remy to keep throwin' his charged cards at the sorcerer. He did what I said. The cards kept flyin' through the shield. One card tore a part of Dr. Stephen's red cloak. My guess was right. His magic abilities are temporary.

I ran towards the sorcerer, raisin' my adamantium claws. However, Stephen raised his finger and fired a "Bolt of Balthakk" against me. I got knocked down over. Then Remy came towards me and asked, "Are you ok?" I shook my head a little bit and nodded. Remy helped me to get back on my feet.

"Is that all ya got?" I asked, facin' towards the doctor. The doctor didn't say a word. He just stood there, raisin' both hands. I know this magic spell before. Some people call it the Dark Void spell. But the wizards actually called it, the "Vapors of Valtorr."

"You're crazy, Stephen!" I shouted at the sorcerer. But the doctor was quiet as he still raised his hands, chantin' his dark void spell. I told Remy to do somethin' about it. Remy charged his bo staff kinetically for a few seconds and he threw it. The charged bo staff came hoverin' over the air, which then hit the sorcerer's hands. The sorcerer held his hands tightly as if he was in pain. I ran over towards him, strikin' my adamantium claws against him. The adamantium claws slashed his chest. The blood poured out like a fountain of water. Stephen cried with a slight pain comin' from his chest. He knelt down his knees and covered the bleedin' chest with his hands. I stared at him, sayin' "Don't worry, doc. You ain't gonna die. Use that healin' ability of yours, the "Teresin' Boost." Stephen didn't look at me as he tried to get back on his feet. Then he faced upwards slightly, openin' his mouth.

"Logan...I understand what...you are trying to do. But I cannot...allow it."

"Just tell me!" I shouted. "What's the spell, Doc?"

"If I tell you...Logan...There will be...complications. You have to listen..."

"Like I said, Doc. I ain't got time for anythin'. I would've changed if Romulus hadn't interfered with my life. Did you know what he did? The Avengers are dead! Your Defenders are dead! Every hero on this planet are dead! Except...some of us."

"What about you...Logan? What did he...do to you...that you wanted...to kill him?"

I paused for a moment, gatherin' my thoughts. Yea, the time which I was turned into a f*cked up experiment. I did kill innocent lives in the process. It was a horrible experience, which I tried to forget. But Project X managed to wipe my mind out so that I couldn't recall the things I did in the past. Somehow, it took time to recover those bad memories while sleepin', dreamin' and wakin' up. Yea, I do remember a lot. Now, I'm just an old man tryin' to set things right. I faced towards the doctor again, and continued sayin', "What's the spell? If you don't tell me, I'll have no choice but to kill ya."

"All...right...Logan," the doctor replied weakly. "All...right. If...that is what...you want. I'll tell you...what it is...It's..."

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 6- Cyber Attack.

Holy crap! Will the Sorcerer Supreme tell Logan what the spell is? Or does he have something up his sleeve? And what is this spell? Is it used to open the strange box so that Logan can get what he wants? You'll find out in Chapter 7. Next, Logan faces an unexpected danger that could affect the D.A.G.G.E.R. organization. What danger you might say? You'll find out soon enough. Get ready for lockdown, bubs. SNIKT!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@the_impersonator: All the heroes are dead? Oh dear. What happened to my beloved Songbird?

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: There's no indication that Songbird might be dead or alive. Or what actually happened to her. Logan said, "Except...some of us," which means some heroes are still alive out there. Romulus found a way to beat these guys. I won't reveal how he did it. But you'll see what happens in future chapters. =P

If you've read the Old Man Logan storyline from the comics, most of the heroes were dead. This Marvel Genesis timeline is kinda based off from it. Except that Romulus is the leader behind the events.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@the_impersonator: Okay. Will we see the Symbiote T-Rex from Old Man Logan? Note - I may have dreamed this

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers