Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 44- Seeing Red

Yea, this is the first time to meet my son at a place like this. No surprise there. The Daredevil and I waited to see if the thugs are gonna get us. They all had their guns, ready to shoot us on sight. If they’re thinkin’ to do such a thing, then I’m gonna kill them. However, I ain’t gonna do it, since the Daredevil is here. He has a code, not to kill bad guys like these guys here. For Daken, I ain’t sure.

Daken told them to shoot us. The bullets were flyin’ everywhere. The Daredevil jumped over them, managin’ to hit their heads. Some of them passed away from the hero, then kickin’ him. One of them used a crowbar to knock the devil down. I came over to help him, since these guys must have taken the drug already. Daken interfered, swingin’ his own claws at me. I wanted to ask him, about her mother, but now ain’t the time. I highly doubt if he would tell me. Maybe, it would be better to tie him up with some chains, so that he couldn’t get out.

I hit him on the face, and then slashed the side of his body. Daken sort of screamed in anger mode, and he threw his fists at me. He then stabbed me on the back. The howlin’ pain went out of my mouth. I looked back, and kept slashin’ him. He smiled. He might be thinkin’, he’s havin’ some fun here. This ain’t any fun to me. I growled at him, slashin’ away his exposed skin. He was too fast for me. He might have been trained by Romulus. Speakin’ of him, I also doubt that Daken would tell me his whereabouts.

“You’re good, little one,” Daken joked about my appearance. Yea, people say that all the time. Like I give a $h!t. I’m just the way I am, ignorin’ their harsh words. It happened once, when I fought some guys in the bar. This one was different. Daken is like me, but only different. He had that agility that I can tell. The way he keeps movin’ like a wild animal. Like I said, he got trained.

The devil fought the thugs viciously. I saw him, called him out. I wondered if he wanted some help. It seems to me that the devil neva wanted my help. He just wanna get over this and get Daken for himself. If he planned to kill my son right here, then that would be a mistake. I needed Daken alive to find the answers.

Some of the other thugs came after me. Daken stepped back. He turned towards the devil as he kept fightin’ the thugs. Daken swift away like a cheetah, and sprang upon the devil’s back. The thugs moved away from them. Those thugs looked at me. They shot me several times. Some of them were in shock to the point that I couldn’t die. Yea, people saw me all the time, knowin’ who I really was. I went after them, cut off their weapons in half, punched them on their faces, and slashed their arms and legs. They cried out in pain. One thug used a crowbar, hit me on the head. I fell on the ground, but I managed to get up. I hit him on the gut, took the crowbar away and whacked him.

The thugs were terrified of my sight. I recalled the time, when I used to kill a lot of soldiers back in the day. Yea, it was that time; I got experimented by the eggheads. The bad docs at the Project X facilities, all over the world, had conducted dangerous experiments on people like me or humans just to give them their own powers. I saw somethin’ red, blood everywhere. The floor, the walls, their bodies got cut in half, their faces, arms, and legs bein’ taken off by own bloody hands. The thought of it made me sick, which is why right now I had to keep these criminals at bay and let the devil decide for himself...for justice.

I hit them with all I got. I didn’t slash them, which is a good thing. The professor once told me, to control my animal instincts. Anytime, I got a beast inside of me, waitin’ to get unleashed, will kill all the people, the good, the bad ones, ya name it. Anythin’ can happen, and I ain’t gonna like what I did.

My son and the devil kept fightin’ each other. I could tell from here that Matt wanted this so badly. He told his story of how he was badly beaten. He didn’t tell the rest of this story, probably didn’t want to, which was fine by me. I ain’t got the time to hear stories, but it was worth hearin’ it.

I let the thugs go away, since they were so afraid of me. Somehow, those drugs that they had taken, the effects must have worn off. Maybe, I was too fast for them and maybe, they didn’t realize the drugs wouldn’t last long in their bloodstream.

I went out to help the devil. He told me to back way. He was in a bad shape. Daken was my boy, and I could take care of him. Daken kept laughin’ all the way through, tauntin’, and sayin’ to the devil how weak he was.

I went to save the photographer instead. I took him out the buildin’ so that he could go and rest for a while. I told him, not to call the police, since I’m out of jail already. He must be thinkin’ that somethin’ was up. Yea, but I had to tell him. I went back to the buildin’ and saw the two men, still havin’ a fight with each other.

The devil took out his Billy clubs and hit my son. Several hits gave him the pain. Daken backed away, and then launched himself upon the devil. The devil moved to the other side, kicked my son on the gut. Daken almost lost his breath after he fell on the ground. He got up immediately and went after the devil.

The devil flew up, caught the railin’ by using his acrobatic skills. Yea, I got the info about him, all right. He acted like that mutant, Nightcrawler, who had similar abilities, except that the devil doesn’t teleport.

Daken looked up and then down at me. He put his claws back, and jumped, caught the railin’. He went over to fight the devil. Two guys fightin’ each other. I wonder when this fight was gonna stop. If I interfere, Matt may not help me on the case.

Then an explosion out of nowhere happened. I turned to the other side. The fire came out. I told Matt to get outta the railin’ as fast as possible. Daken got out and came down to his feet. I saw him, gettin’ away. I can’t let him go, not this time.

I ran after my son. He was too fast that I couldn’t keep up. He jumped over the boxes as the fire came over them. I tried not to fall back. This was the only chance to get Daken.

A large wood just fell down on the ground, sealin’ the other side. I jumped back, preventin’ its impact. I got up and saw that my son was completely gone.

I had trouble breathin’ the air around me. I almost fainted when Matt got me, usin’ some rope to swing like Spider-Man. We went outside until the fire blazed over and then the whole buildin’ exploded.

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 45- Demons.

What an intense fight that was. Now that Daken was gone, what will our heroes do next? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. Great, that kid just got away. Tough luck, bub. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.