Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 3- Desire

Year- 2012 A.D.

Location- D.A.G.G.E.R. Headquarters. Cairo, Egypt.

Alert! Alert! Countdown Sequence Initiated! Countdown Sequence Initiated!

I ran though the hallway until I reached the surveillance room. The door automatically opened and I came towards Nick Fury who sat on his chair, starin' at various screens. He was quiet, didn't have any words to say. All these things are happenin' too fast. Our base of operations are shuttin' down. Someone has got through us. And that someone is...

"Logan," Nick said. "I think...we're done."

"What? No. We can't give up now."

"It's too late, Logan. Don't you see? Romulus has shut down all main systems of our organization. All our bases are dead!"

"What about the others? Our team? Our..."

"They're long gone, Logan. They must be dead, killed, or they probably escaped. Who knows?"

This is the first time, I've ever seen Nick actin' like this. As if he had no confidence at all. A man who was once brave enough to tackle difficult situations on his own. Now he seems like he's outta his mind.

"How did this happen? We should've seen this coming. D@mn it!" Nick slammed his fist on the right side of the chair.

"Nick, listen to me. We have to get..."

Countdown Sequence Ended! Countdown to Destruction Begun...

"D@mn it, Nick! We gotta go! We don't have much time."

"You do have time, Logan. Not me."

"What? What's that suppose to mean?"

Nick rose up from his chair and injected on my left arm with a tranquilizer-lookin' gun. "AAAARGH! F*CK," I shouted with intense pain. I felt dizzy for a moment but I managed to stay standin' in front of Nick Fury.

"What...What the h*ll did ya...just do to me?"

"Information, Logan."

"In...Information?"

"Yes, Logan. A new hope."

1...0...Destruction Initiated.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

"WRAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

Year- 2054 A.D.

Location- Somewhere in Alberta.

"WRAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

"Logan...Hey Logan! What's wrong?"

"Uh...What? Oh, Remy. It's you. I...I just had a..."

"A nightmare?" Remy said with patience. I didn't know what to say or how to explain what happened back then. I wished it were a dream but it ain't no fantasy land. We were restin' at the camp site, with warm fire on our hands.

"Remy, are you sure this is the place?"

Remy LeBeau paused for a moment, shufflin' his cards and said, "I'm pretty sure. These mountains are pretty big here. Pretty high too. You should be knowing this place, right?"

"Yea, I know. But it's been years I've set foot on my homeland. Things have changed."

Remy didn't say anythin' further. Even though he had set out on his past adventures to steal treasures and woo hot girls, he sure like to ask questions before he does somethin' stupid. That's why people call him "Gambit". A man who makes a good gamble in his life. But his gambles were not pretty and right for the job.

After leavin' the camp site, We were reachin' the top of the white mountain where artifacts were rumoured to be kept hidden from the world. At the top of the mountain, a temple was built for Christians to pray God. Yea, the Almighty One. There was another one located in Cardston, Alberta. But this mountain temple was also built so that the nearby residents can climb their feet up and share their love, joyfulness to the Almighty. Now, nobody goes there. Yet, nobody knows about the artifacts until I learned about it earlier.

It took several hours to climb at the top of the mountain. The wind was kinda chilly outside. How can anyone could go to church on Sundays in a cold, harsh weather like this.

We came outside the front of the temple. We tried to open the door but it won't budge. Remy waved his hand to me, shufflin' his cards, and charge two of his cards with glowin' red energy.

"Stand back. Remy is going give God some surprise."

I stood back and watched as he threw the kinetically charged cards at the front door. For a few seconds, the door exploded into piles of wood.

"Open Sesame, mon ami!"

"You were suppose to say it before you blew that door open."

"Oh...right. Anyways, we're in."

We walked inside the large hallway of the temple. The temple had paintings on the walls, a statue of Jesus Christ who was nailed on the cross, the rows of tables placed on the floor, which looked like the church version. It was a big temple alright. Who knows how long it would have taken to built this place.

"Hey Logan," Remy said when he stared at a strange-lookin' object. "What's that?"

"It's some kinda box," I said. The box was kept on the front of the table, facin' towards the rows of chairs. "This box...I think...I've seen it before. I think this is it."

"Are you sure?" Remy asked. He touched the box in order to open it. But the box gave a flash of electric light. Remy pulled his hand away from the box.

"I think this box is protected. Someone must have placed a magic spell on it."

"How about tryin' to charge the box and make it open?"

Remy stared at me and said, "How can I do that? The box might get blown for all I know."

"Remy, you're the only one who can this. You've have done this before. Right?"

"Yeah, Remy knows. But...this is different."

"It's not different at all, Mr. Remy LeBeau," a voice came out of nowhere.

"Who's that?" I asked, starin' all over the hallway. "Who's there? Come out or I'll find ya."

A shadow appeared in the hallway, comin' towards us. Then the movin' shadow changed it's shape into an old familiar figure. Except that he wasn't old or didn't look too old. But it's too good to be true.

"You're...You're alive?" Remy said with a surprise.

"I'm alive as before and now." His red cloak was hangin' onto both of his shoulders. He was the same man alright and didn't age quite a bit.

"What are you doing here, bub?"

"I have come here to ask you the same question. But I think I know your purpose of this quest. It is the only desire that you wanted."

There wasn't any surprise about it. He knows it all. This guy can perform any magic in the world. He was too powerful, not even ordinary humans or super ones can manage him.

"You know the answer. So why don't you tell me, bub?"

"I see that you have not changed, Logan. It is too bad that you have lost your soul. But I will not allow such evil things to be brought upon this world. Such as that." He raised his finger, facin' towards the box. Remy and I stared at it too. I looked back at the magician.

"Look, Doc. I ain't got time for this. I have to do it. There's no other choice."

"There are many choices, Logan. But this choice of yours is not allowed."

Remy and I exchanged our looks again. I clenched my fists, ready to pull out my adamantium claws while Remy was chargin' his cards.

"Let's play some sparks, shall we?" Remy said.

"Sparks and slashes, bub."

SNIKT!

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 4- Destruction.

Are you serious? Wolverine and Gambit are going head-to-toe with the great Sorcerer Supreme? How they're going to beat him? Will Dr. Strange allow Logan to take the box? What's Logan's desire? What's so evil that's inside the box? (If you've read Chapter 1 then you know what's inside it.) What was the information that Nick Fury had given to Logan? You'll find out soon enough. Next up, Logan faces another battle with the Shiva robot and this time it's not a training exercise. That's right, bub. Bring it on! SNIKT!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@the_impersonator: Dr Strange next issue whoo. Can't wait to see Shiva unleashed to full power

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Thanks! That's why he's called Shiva, the god of destruction. =P

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Hmmm...I haven't seen this character before. But he sure looks destructive. =P

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: He's called Behemoth, the gem on his forehead is the orb of Ganesh. The source of his powers (actually a cast off shard of Cyttorak apparently)

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Impersonator
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers