Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 28- TRD, Part 4

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 28- The Rising Dead, Part 4

Year- 2005 A.D.

Location- Hotel La Giocca. Rome, Italy.

There she was, standin’ right in front of us. A dark smile was shown in her face, her black lips and the black dress, which looked like someone would wear somethin’ erotic. I didn’t notice her there while I fought her controlled zombies. She stood beside a water fountain, all along and yet, I didn’t see her. Maybe, it’s because I was too busy, fightin’ the zombies. She looked fierce, waitin’ to prey on the human flesh, except that she wasn’t a zombie. She only controls them.

I wanted to know what she meant by her boss is expectin’ me. Somethin’ tells me that she knew someone before or she was sent by someone, which she didn’t know. I don’t think this would be the time to ask certain questions about who her boss is. I gotta the feelin’ that boss, may be the person that I was lookin’ for.

“Well, Logan...” Selene said. “It seems you’ve been waiting for me. Now that wait is over.”

I didn’t say anythin’ at the moment. I only tried to focus on gettin’ close to her, so that I could contain the dark magic with the use of the Crimson Stone. Warpath, who stood beside me, raised his sharp knives, waitin’ to attack the witch. I turned back to see how Vanisher was doin’ and whether his infected leg got healed by Elixir.

“Logan...It’s too late,” Selene said telepathically. “I know what you have.”

“What?” I said. “You can read minds?”

“Of course I can,” Selene said. “I know why you came here. Don’t think I’m stupid. I have all eyes and ears.”

I can’t believe this. She knows that I have the Crimson Stone in my pocket. I had to do somethin’ about this before she allows her zombies to bite and eat us. I looked back again to see if Elixir did the healin’ trick on Vanisher.

“Kid, is he okay?” I asked. Elixir got up from his feet and turned around to face me. He was stunned to see the almost, dark figure comin’ outta the shadows. She smiled at him as if she knew somethin’ is gonna happen. She must be readin’ her mind. But it didn’t seem that way. I looked back at Elixir who still stood there like a mindless, zombie.

“Elixir!” I shouted lookin’ over to Vanisher whose leg was still infected. “Elixir! He needs help! Go and heal him!”

But Elixir didn’t listen to me. He was speechless. Then I realize what was happenin’ here. It seems that Selene was controllin’ his mind, preventin’ him from healin’ Vanisher’s infected leg.

“What is wrong with him?” Warpath asked. He also stared at Elixir. I told him that Selene was playin’ mind tricks on the golden-skinned mutant. He looked at Selene who is still smilin’ and standin’ besides the water fountain. He rushed towards her, hopin’ that he could break her magic spell. But Selene raised her arm, produced some kinda blast at the former mercenary. Warpath flew back and got hit by the rock. After a while, he got up and rushed again, swirlin’ his army knives at the witch. Selene unleashed another blast, which hit Warpath on his chest. He cried in pain, as he fell down on the floor. He was unconscious.

I also rushed at Selene, raisin’ my adamantium claws at her. She used her magic powers to levitate me and threw me off at the ground. I tried to move but my muscles were kinda twitchy. It looks like Selene is tryin’ to break me apart.

“WRAAAAAA!” I screamed with pain, tryin’ to get outta of her spell. She must have been a great student, learnin’ all these magic tricks. I wonder what Dr. Doom would say about that.

“Just hold your breath, Logan,” Selene said. This will tickle a bit more.” She came towards me. I knew what she was gonna do. She wanted to take the Crimson Stone from me. Dr. Strange said that I had to place the Crimson Stone on her chest. It’s the only way. She raised her hand, tryin’ to take the Crimson Stone away from me. Several shots got fired at Selene. She screamed a bit and looked back and saw two figures, Domino and Fantomex, who just came to our rescue.

“Well...This looks interesting,” Selene smiled. She unleashed her magic blasts on the two mutants. Fantomex went aside, shootin’ several rounds at her. The other zombies walked over to him. He turned around to shoot their heads. Domino used her small guns to the shoot the zombie’s heads. They came pilin’ up like a waste of $h!t. I can barely move, yet I’m watchin’ the fight scene.

“Sel...Selene...You...b!tch,” I said with an amount of frustration. I have to get out and fight Selene with every energy and strength, the rage of a wild animal. It may not be easy. But it will have to do.

“WRAAAAAAAOOOH!” I roared like a wild lion. Selene stared at me with an utter surprise. Due to the inner rage, I was able to move my legs and arms. Then I ran towards Selene, slashin’ her gut. She almost screamed like a girl. She used her magic to fly back, so that she could get away from me. I looked back at Domino and Fantomex, who were still fightin’ the zombies. Elixir still stood there like a zombie and Warpath still slept like a baby.

“You’re not going to get what’s mine, Logan,” Selene said. She was referrin’ to the dark magic, the Ring Imperial, which she is currently usin’ it to raise her dead army. I jumped in the air, just to get Selene on the ground, but I missed. She levitated herself several inches in the air, unleashin’ her magic blasts on my body. I felt the pain, movin’ around to prevent the impact of more of her magic blasts. I don’t know if I can heal faster from her magic powers though. When I fought Dr. Doom before, he had unleashed a magic blast on me. I had so much pain, back then. It took a while for the healin’ doctor to patch me up.

“HA! HA! HA! HA!” Selene laughed louder as she’s still levitatin’ in the air. She looked like a dominatrix with all that black clothin’ wrapped around her body. I wonder how old she was now. She must be thousands of years old. Who knows? A man wouldn’t want to have $ex with her, even though she still looked young.

An army of zombies walked behind me while I tried to attack Selene. I slashed their bodies around them and turn back to focus on Selene. She disappeared. I looked around the place to see where she was. I hoped that she doesn’t get to the rest of the X-Force team. She might use her magic spells to control them, just like she was controllin’ the zombies right now.

I slashed every part of their flesh, movin’ away from them. I ran over to the rest of the team, helpin’ them to fight more zombies. Warpath finally woke up. He saw what was goin’ on.

“What...happened?” Warpath asked with wonder. I reminded him of what she had done to him. Her magic powers were prove to be dangerous as much as Dr. Doom’s magic.

I helped Domino and Fantomex to fight the zombies. Warpath came along, slashed their body parts away. The blood splattered on the floor, on our faces and bodies. There’s a sayin’ that once their zombie blood came on us, we would still be infected after we die, except for me. Even after I come back, I might be turned into a half-zombie. Dr. Strange has the cure for that. But I had to make sure that we don’t die for nothin’ here. We came here to stop Selene and contain the Ring Imperial magic.

As I kept fightin’ the zombies, I noticed that Elixir wasn’t there. I looked back at Vanisher whose face was still sweatin’ like a crazy heat. I shouted at Elixir to find out what happened to him.

“Where’s Elixir?!” Domino yelled out while fightin’ the zombies.

“I think Selene took him,” I said, slashin’ the dead. “$h!t! We have to find him.”

We stopped and almost breathed heavily as more zombies came outta the shadows. This is gonna be a long game for us. If we keep fightin’ like this, we would lose our energy and in the end, the dead will eat us like dead meat. I went close to Vanisher, picked him up on my shoulder. He mumbled somethin’ which I couldn’t understand. It must be that he needed help. I looked back at Warpath, Domino, and Fantomex and ordered them to follow me. I used Elixir’s trail to track him down, and run away from the zombies. The other three mutants followed me, as they attacked the zombies along the way. Warpath speeded up and finally reached me.

“I hope Elixir is all right,” the former mercenary said.

“I know,” I said. That’s what I was hopin’ for. The problem is that Vanisher may not have enough time, until he becomes one of them. It may be too late. But we’ll have to find Elixir and save him from Selene.

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 29- The Rising Dead, Part 5.

Things are looking bad for the X-Force. Vanisher is still infected by the zombie plague. Elixir has been captured by Selene. Will they find Elixir and save Vanisher from becoming a zombie in time? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. Time is runnin’ out, bubs. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.