Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 19- Rush Hour

Year- 2005 A.D. (6 days ago)

Location- D.A.G.G.E.R. Headquarters. Cairo, Egypt.

Nick Fury and the other agents sat on their seats around a single table. But I didn't sit since I liked to stand always. The young Taskmaster was there, sittin' close to the old man. The other one was, Agent Phil Coulson. He has his half-shaven head and dressed in a black suit. He was lookin' at various files bein' spread across the table. There were like eight of us in this room. Agent Tony Masters turned towards me and said, "You're not sitting, Mr. Logan?"

"No, kid. But thanks," I said.

"Ok, guys," Nick Fury began. "We need to come up with a plan to defeat Dr. Doom without a kill. Any ideas?"

The room was quiet and nobody said a word. Maybe, they're thinkin' of how to stop him. Nick Fury had to make sure the plan works out between Dr. Strange and me. In case the plan fails, the old man had to think of Plan B. We know that the Latverian tyrant is capable of. But if the plan works out, then there is a 50% chance that we can steal the dark magic of his.

"Logan," Nick said. "What about you?"

I didn't say much but I gave a thought about it. A few minutes later, I said, "Nick...If we can't steal the dark magic from him...I have to kill him, right? Is that what you really want me to do?"

The other agents turned around, facin' towards the old man. Nick laid his face down, lookin' at the files. Then he looked back at me and said, "Like I said, Logan. Do what you have to do. But if we wanted to sudbue Doom without killing him. There has to be another way."

"May I present an idea, sir?" the young Taskmaster interrupted.

Nick Fury looked at the young kid. He clutched his hands, foldin' them. He said. "Ok...What's your plan?"

"Sir..." the agent paused. "Why can't we send the agents down there and take him out? I'm pretty sure he can't stand a chance. We have our advanced weapons. His metal armour can be penetrated by all means necessary."

Nick Fury paused for a moment. He said, "I don't think it'll work, agent. He does have his dark magic to stop us. Sending the other agents facing against Doom is risky."

Nick Fury was right about it. Dr. Doom can use the "Ring Imperial" to stun his opponents. With that ability, there's no way the agents can defeat Dr. Doom. I walked away from the nearby door and said, "I'll slash his armour, Nick. One way or the other."

Nick Fury looked at the other agents. He kept wonderin' how's he gonna pull this off. As he was about to say anythin' further, Phil Coulson rose up from his seat. It seems to me that he just thought of a plan right now.

"I have a suggestion, sir," Phil said. "We can send a team of snipers to do the trick. Let's say that Logan and Strange comes to fight Doom. The snipers can penetrate his armour. It would give Logan a chance to break his armour quickly. Then Strange comes and steals the dark magic from Doom's hands."

The other agents looked surprised, givin' a smile. Even Nick Fury smiled. However, the young agent seemed to be let down. I had to give the kid some credit, though. But his plan wouldn't work that way. Nick Fury got up from his seat. He said, "Ok, agents. Let's do this!"

Year- 2005 A.D. (Present)

Location- Latveria, Somewhere in Europe.

I ran across the dark hallways. The walls were slight lit by the burnin' fires. I couldn't help thinkin' of what might happen to Dr. Strange. He sure needs some rest and gain some magic energy. Nick Fury's plan didn't work out as we thought it would be. The problem was the walls had no windows or holes in it for the snipers to shoot through. Maybe, Doom knew our future plan. I told Dr. Strange that this plan would definitely work. But Dr. Doom was somehow in another location inside of his Doom Castle, watchin' p0*n $h!t.

All of a sudden, a sound was comin' somewhere from the other side of the hallway. I smelled them, thinkin' it might be Dr. Doom. But it ain't him. I looked everywhere for a sign of exit. These walls were all covered with webs and flamin' torches. The sound was still ringin' through my ears. I had to think what's that sound is. It must be comin' from the other side of the wall where I'm standin' here. I came closer to the wall, hearin' any incomin' sound. There was none. I knelt down, facin' my left ear against the floor. It seems that whoever it is, might be comin' here. I'm pretty sure the sound wasn't the other end. I got up and raised my adamantium claws, waitin' for the enemy to come. The drillin' sounds occurred. A group of noises came marchin' up like soldiers. I knew it wasn't Doom. I looked across the hallway with my super-vision and saw the enemy.

It wasn't just one enemy. But there were tons of them. The Servo-Guards. Some of them had drillin' mechanisms as their hands. The others had similar human hands. They were walkin' ahead of me. Dr. Doom must have send his tin-cans to cover his tracks. So that he could complete his goal. I rushed towards the machines, slashin' their circuits off from their bodies. The Servo-Guard drilled against my chest. The blood splattered over the robot's face. I screamed with pain. I still slashed their d@mn wires. One by one. One of the Servo-Guards generated a blast, hittin' my leg. I dropped down on the floor. One of the Servo-Guards was gonna drill me with it's f*ckin' mine. I got up suddenly and cut off his right drilled hand. Then I went for the others. The flyin' circuits or wires went all over the place. There were lots of them. D@mn it!

"Logan...Logan..." a familiar voice came out. It was Dr. Strange. Somehow he's reachin' into my mind. He must be feelin' alright. While listenin' to his telepathic voice, all of the other tin-cans came up to me. I tried to pull them away from me. But I felt there were too many of them.

"Logan...there is not much...time. You must...go...Now."

He's right. I have to ignore these tin-cans and get outta their sight. I cried out like an animal, slashin' their bodies apart. Then I rushed passed the other Servo-Guards. They kept on comin' at me like wild rats. I tried not to look back at them. However, I can feel their movements comin' closer by the minute. I stopped and noticed a stairway on the left exit of the hall. I went to the exit, which was dark. D!mn! There weren't flamin" torches anywhere. I had to use my super-vision to see where I'm goin' here.

I came out of the long-dark exit, finally reachin' the stairs. But there were lots of Servo-Guards comin' down. I was surprised and said "You gotta be kiddin' me!" How many these $h!tty tin-cans are there? It looks like I had no other choice to go through them. I rushed against them, slashin' some of their robotic parts away.

"OUTTA MY WAY, B@$T@RD$! OUTTA MY F*CKIN' WAY! WRAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

D@mn this $h!theads. These tin-cans ain't givin' up. I ain't got time to slash their circuits and their body parts. I went up the stairs, reachin' a door. I listened carefully, pantin' and tryin' to relax. One of the Servo-Guards came up behind me. I turned around, slashin' the Servo-Guard's neck off. I turned towards the door. I came closer, openin' the door. I saw Dr. Doom standin' besides a strange-lookin' device embedded on the floor. The device was flat and shaped like a rectangle. That device must be the time machine, Dr. Strange talked about. I'm also guessin' this room is the laboratory where Dr. Doom possibly doin' his experiments.

"Ah...Wolverine," Dr. Doom said. "You are finally here."

"I'm goin' to slash ya into pieces, pal."

"We may not be friends, Logan. However, there is something I would like to show you."

Dr. Doom came towards a large computer. He pressed the button and the screen came on. The computer screen showed several snipers dead from different locations.

"What the..." I paused, lookin' at the dead snipers from the computer screen. I knew it! F*ck!

"As you can see..." Dr. Doom continued. "Your snipers have failed to snipe me. I know your plan very well, Wolverine."

"Wrrr...Why...you..." I said angrily.

As I was about to face Dr. Doom, a gang of Servo-Guards stepped into the floor behind me. I looked back a bit and facin' towards Dr. Doom.

"What will you do now, Wolverine?" Dr. Doom asked.

I gave a moment of thought, starin' at the floor. Then I asked, "Why?"

"Why?" Dr. Doom repeated my same question.

"Your people...You're going to kill your own people. Why?"

Dr. Doom didn't say anythin' at the moment. He stared at his time machine and said, "There is always a reason why I do such things, Wolverine."

"Where's the Doom Cannon?" I asked another question. "TELL ME!"

Dr. Doom raised his right arm up, showin' some slight buttons on the top of his wrist. He pressed one of the buttons and the screen switched to a blank screen. Later, the screen showed a timer sequence. I stared at the computer screen and asked, "12 seconds?"

"That is right, Wolverine," Dr. Doom said. "You have 12 seconds to defeat me. If not, my Doom Cannon will activate and destroy Latveria in all its glory. Along with you and Dr. Strange."

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 20- Revelation.

What's this? Wolverine has not fought Dr. Doom yet? Well, you'll have to wait for the actual battle in chapter 21. Next, we find that Logan is the culprit behind the assassination attempts. But how is it possible? How could Logan be the sniper when he was with Victor Creed and the D.A.G.G.E.R. agent all along? Your questions will be answered in the next chapter of Wolverine. That's right, bubs. I'm the one who did it. SNIKT!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31