Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 18- Identity Crisis

Year- 1930 A.D.

Location- Somewhere in England.

We had no idea this would happen to us. After all the hard work we've ever done, Victor and I tried to make a livin' for ourselves. When we ran away from Vancouver, we tried to hide in secret so that no one would hear anythin' from us. But the hard thing is that people are not to be trusted. Not even that f*ckin' crimelord and his goons.

It's been three months we came to England. A beautiful place where people always greet themselves in a professional manner. Men were dressed in their old attire, black suits that matches the colour of their hats. The ladies dressed themselves in white, sometimes hangin' a small umbrella. It wasn't rainin' though. But the heat wave spread like wildfire. People workin' their @$$e$ off. The sweats drippin' down the people's faces.

Speakin' of sweats, we kept runnin' through the streets. It was dark that no one could see us. There were usually homeless bums on the streets. They neva paid attention as they spoke some random $h!t to themselves. Victor looked up, pointin' his finger to an old warehouse. The warehouse looked old, dirty, and it seem to be deserted. We rushed to the warehouse as fast as we could. The police sirens rang through our ears. We could hear them comin' after us. We had no clue how many they would be. There wasn't time to figure it out.

There were boxes bein' laid out. We hid behind the large boxes, waitin' for the sirens to stop. Victor panted his few breaths, then looked over the box to see if the English police are still comin'. I looked too. There were none...yet.

"D@mn it, Vic," I said slowly. "How are we gonna get outta this mess?"

Victor looked at me and said, "Will you shut up? I told you. I didn't kill that motherf*ker."

I stared at him, thinkin' he might be the one. He always had the tendency to kill someone for pleasure. He might have pulled it off against my own sense of smell. I actually believed him, though. Because I can sense he ain't the one. But there was somethin' about that woman whom we just met. After her father hired us to work in his lumber industry, one of the workers was brutally murdered. His liver came out of his lower body. The blood splattered all over the place. And I thought Victor Creed would be the suspect. I smelled him. Even Victor smelled me which I didn't like. But it had to happen since we needed to know who's the f*kin' culprit.

"Vic," I said. "What do we do now? We can't just hide in here forever. There's gotta be somethin' we can do."

"Shut the f*ck up, dimwit!" Victor shouted slightly. "I'm trying to think here."

I wonder who killed that angry co-worker. It could be anyone workin' at the lumber industry. Some people say the worker was a hard person to work with. He could've got fired instead. But now...we've been accused of killin' him since Victor made some fight with the guy. I also got involved fightin' with the guy by accident.

"Logan," Victor said. "We'll have to find that woman."

"What?" I asked with a surprise.

"It's just you said last time, dimwit. She's somethin' strange to you. Right? Maybe, she knows somethin' we don't."

I paused and didn't say much. Then I thought about what Victor said. Maybe, I was right about her. There is somethin' strange the way she looked and acted in her own way. Who knows.

"Ok, Vic." I said. "Let's do it."

Year- 1960 A.D.

Location- Amazon Jungle, Somewhere in South America.

We looked at the outer portion of the base from quarter a mile away. We've finally found the location of the base, thanks to the D.A.G.G.E.R. agent. Victor smiled, showin' his sharp teeth. I wondered how long this mission was goin' to take. It was a surprise that the female agent would tell us right after the torture. Victor pushed the agent's back forward and said, "Hurry up, b!tch! Lead us the way!

"Alright..." the agent said. "B@$t@rd."

"What did you just say?" Victor asked as he was about to prowl on the agent. I raised my left arm at him and said, "No...We've come this far. No more torture."

"Heh! Suit yourself," Victor said with a sigh. "You're lucky that Logan is here on this mission, b!tch!"

The agent didn't say anythin' and looked ahead to the base. She was able to walk but not properly. She had that black hair which was quite long, lowerin' her torn-off pants from behind. This agent kinda reminds me the time I've met the big guy's daughter after gettin' hired.

"What are you thinkin', Logan?" Victor asked.

I paused, didn't look at Victor. I wanted to say to him that woman last time, wasn't the woman we thought she would turn out to be. She was somethin' else. I ignored that thought and said, "It's nothin' Vic. Let's keep movin' and end this mission."

We finally reached the base. The female agent rested down for a while. Victor came towards her and said, "This is no time to rest, b!tch!"

The agent looked up a bit at Victor. She looks very tried and the blood which came out of both sides of the body, went dry. There were sweats all over her face. I walked passed Victor and looked down at the agent. I said, "There's one more thing we need to know."

"Yeah..." the agent paused. "What's that?"

"The sniper," I said. "Who is he? And where? We'll have to know before this mission blows."

The agent showed her smirk again. She said, "Like I said...I don't know the details. All I know is that he's working for D.A.G.G.E.R. That's it."

Victor gave an evil smile to his face. He pulled her black hair and said, "Is that so? Well, we'll have to be careful about that. Won't we, Logan?"

Victor Creed was right. The assassin could be anywhere, watchin' us. Victor grabbed the brutally-injured agent with him and we went inside. It's a massive hallway, leadin' us straight to both sides of the exit. There was some lights been turned on. The agent showed the way to the right exit. She said this exit would lead to the place where we have to install the Cyber virus inside the computer. It took several blocks to reach there. We found a large door, sayin' "DO NOT ENTER! SECRET PERSONNEL ONLY" The agent took out a small card, slidin' at the top of the keypad. The door automatically opened. A large computer was stationed inside the medium-sized room. The screens were black and the wires laid on the floor, which got hooked at the walls. Victor smiled and took out a USB device which contained the Cyber virus. I looked at the agent who rested on a chair, facin' the large computer screen. Victor inserted the small device into the disk slot. The loadin' sequence occurred and the black screen came on. The message said, "Ready to Upload? Yes or No." As Victor was about to hit yes, I took out a small gun from my holster and pointed at the back of his head. Victor smelled somethin' wrong, turnin' around to face me.

"Don't move, Vic," I said. "I know what it looks like. But you ain't gonna do it."

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 19- Rush Hour.

HOLY $H!T! Logan? Him? How? No...wait...What the f*ck's going on here? How did this happen? You'll find the answers in chapter 20. Next, Logan makes a final slash and clash against Dr. Doom. Can he win? Even without the Sorcerer Supreme's help? Find out in the next battle of Wolverine. You're doomed meat! SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers