Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT! YOU MAY NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH TO!

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 15- Seeker

Year- 2005 A.D. (6 days ago)

Location- D.A.G.G.E.R. Headquarters. Cairo, Egypt.

Nick Fury placed his hands on the screen map, embedded on the table. He pointed his finger, towards the location where Dr. Doom was stayin' in his castle. He looked at me and asked, "You know what to do, right?" I said, "Yea...Pretty much. But how I'm goin' to fight Doom alone? There ain't no way I can beat him."

Nick broke into a smile and said, "You won't be alone, Logan." He stayed away from the screen map and said, "You'll have to ask help from someone."

"Someone?" I asked. "Like who?"

"The Sorcerer Supreme," Nick said.

Dr. Stephen Strange...Yea, I kinda figure he would help me in this mission. He's the master of magic who could defeat Dr. Doom. But I don't know if I can convince Stephen Strange to join me. I heard he was a very busy guy, chantin' spells, or practicin' them. Who knows? I ain't wanna go all the way to New York and expect him to say no. Well, I'll have to try and find out.

"Are ya sure about this, Nick? Have you told him about this mission?"

Nick Fury stared at the screen map and said, "No, I haven't told him yet."

"Why? He should know. Besides, if we have to stop Dr. Doom in usin' his "Ring Imperial" magic, now's the best time to contact Strange."

The old man looked towards me and said, "I'm afraid that won't work. I tried it before. He said not to disturb him."

I knew it. Dr. Strange is a busy guy after all. At one time, he formed a superhero group called the Defenders. There was a reason why Strange had to do it. But nobody knows for sure. Because I knew Dr. Strange couldn't handle things alone even though he had the magic powers to do it. After that, the Defenders were defeated by an unknown villain. Due to the defeat, the Defenders were no more, callin' it quits. Nick Fury told me all about it. I had to check the file to see major details about the event. In case, Nick Fury missed out anythin' to tell me.

"Logan..." Nick paused. "Whatever Dr. Strange had to say...I'm sure he had a good reason. The Defenders weren't able to defend themselves against the enemy."

"But do you know who this enemy is?" I asked curiously.

Nick chucked a file folder on the screen map. I looked at the file, openin' it. There was no doubt about the secret file. The information says that Dr. Doom defeated most of the superhero teams, includin' the Fantastic Four. None of them stood a chance against Dr. Doom, which means the Defenders couldn't defeat him. There was one mission that the Defenders were able to stop Dr. Doom from releasin a "Doom Cannon." The "Doom Cannon" was designed to destroy all life on Earth. The Defenders were able to destroy the "Doom Cannon" except Dr. Doom. I guess it makes sense. However, there was one time that the Avengers were on their mission and able to defeat him for once. But the file doesn't say much of how he was defeated.

"So you're sayin' that Dr. Doom is responsible for the dissemblin' the Defenders?" I asked.

"We don't know, Logan. The enemy could be anyone. Maybe, Dr. Doom knows..."

"What? Are you sayin' that Strange and I have to ask him?"

"If Strange accepts this mission..." Nick paused.

"What if he doesn't? Then what? I have to go and do $h!t myself?" I asked.

Nick Fury didn't say anythin' at the moment. His eyes kept on the screen map. "If that's the case, then you don't have a choice."

Year- 2005 A.D. (Present)

Location- Latveria, Somewhere in Europe.

"Uhhh! Where...am I?" I asked slowly. I stared at the walls, tryin' to open my eyes. There was this bad smell comin' from here, some dark place with burnin' torches hangin' on the walls. I ain't wanna to find out what the bad smell was. This place looks like I'm in some dungeon. Both of my hands were chained to the walls. I tried to get out of the walls but nothin' worked. To my right, Dr. Strange was chained to the walls too. He seemed to be unconscious. I said, "Strange...Hey Strange! Wake up!" There was no answer comin' from him. Then the door opened in front of us and the figure came out. It was Dr. Doom, the scientific genius and master of sorcery. He also brought a naked woman with him.

"Ah...the Wolverine has finally awaken," Dr. Doom said.

"Ya...b@$t@rd! What did you to Strange?" I asked angrily.

"Calm down, Wolverine. I merely just stunned him with my magic. The magic you both desperately wanted to steal."

I looked at him and then the naked woman. "What's up with the naked lady?"

Dr. Doom stared at the naked lady, touchin' her body everywhere. He strolled down towards her b***. The woman didn't say anythin' as she smiled and raised her right hand, holdin' the top of his head. Dr. Doom closely touched her neck. She closed her eyes, smilin' and chucklin' a bit. Then Dr. Doom touched her left bre@$t, strokin' her ni**le, which made the beautiful woman moan.

"This woman is just a gypsy. I look after her as if she were my precious treasure. There are others as well."

"I see. You and your f*ckin' nightclub," I said angrily. "I'll come and get ya. Just wait and see."

"HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!" Dr. Doom laughed. "You seem to amuse me. The Wolverine wants to break the chains and come, attack me. You are a such a fool."

"Uhhh..." Dr. Strange mumbled. I looked at him and asked, "Strange, ya alright?" He kept mumblin' some random words and then said them clearly, "Yes, Logan. I am all right." He then stared at Dr. Doom and his naked gypsy.

"Dr. Doom..." Dr. Strange paused. "You think you have won this battle. But I will..."

"Save your breath, Dr. Strange," Dr. Doom interrupted. "You and Wolverine could not defeat me. I am the strongest there is and ever will be."

"Oh yea..." I paused. "How about I slash your armour off just like before?"

Dr. Doom looked at me and said, "My dear Wolverine...I have to say that you are an animal. More and no less. But I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that I have defeated the Defenders."

What? How does he know this? He must be readin' my mind. But readin' minds wasn't mentioned in his file. This guy is somethin' else.

"You must be wondering how I know all of this. To say the least, I have travelled back and forth in time. I know everything what is there to know."

"Back in time?" I asked.

"He has a time machine," Dr. Strange interrupted. "I think that is the reason he knows so much. He even learned the Dark Arts from the past."

I figured this Dr. Doom guy knows everythin' about us. He must've done this same $h!t before. He knows that we were comin' after him, which Dr. Strange mentioned earlier before we entered his castle. Just great.

Dr. Doom went closer to the naked gypsy and whispered some words in her right ear. The lady smiled and nodded, She came towards Dr. Strange, who kept staggerin' away from the walls. The woman gave a slight kiss on his lips. she then lowered her right hand over his d!*k. Dr. Strange moved his face away from the gypsy lady. The lady stood back and smiled. I stared at Dr. Doom and said, "You're a sick b@$t@rd."

Dr. Doom came closer to me and said, "You are both lucky to be alive. Especially you, Wolverine. After I have sucked the life energy from you, you are still standing as before."

"Well...Lemme tell ya this. I don't give a f*ck of what you say. I'll break these chains out. When I do, I'll kill ya."

This time, Dr. Doom didn't laugh. Instead, he took the naked gypsy with him. As he was about to exit the door of the dungeon, he said, "Wolverine...If you were able to defeat me like you say. Then I shall tell you who defeated the Defenders."

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 16- The Assassin.

Holy crap. Logan and the Sorcerer Supreme are chained to the walls. But can they break them? Who defeated the Defenders? Was it Dr. Doom or someone else? You may find out in chapter 17. Next, an assassin is sent to prevent Logan and Victor Creed from installing the Cyber virus inside the D.A.G.G.E.R. base. Who is this mysterious assassin? You will find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. I'm gonna come and slash ya. Whoever you are. SNIKT!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@the_impersonator: Hmm Doom Canon? Ring Imperial? Defenders? Lots of questions pop into my mind. Can't wait to see the answers

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

@impurestcheese: Doom Cannon and the Ring Imperial were actually mentioned in the Facebook game, Marvel: Avengers Alliance. I don't know if Dr. Doom had these abilities in the current or past comics. But these abilities were dangerous (and awesome. =P).

As for the Defenders, you'll find out if Wolverine beats the crap out of Doom. =P

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers