Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Part One 

His name is Thor Odinson. He have been sent to Midgard to stop the upcoming evil here. His Father’s armor, the destroyer, has been stolen, and he has sent Thor to find it and the mortal responsible. But Thor doesn’t think he belongs here. I should be in Asgard, fighting frost giants! Instead, this man named “the wrecker” is robbing these mortals with a crowbar, and I must stop him. He thinks

He is more powerful than I first thought. His power rivals the power of mine.

“So you’re Thor?” He says. “Are you crazy, thinking you’re a god?!

“NO!” says Thor, striking him in the back with lightning. “I am not!”

“You’re tough.” He says. “I’ll give you that!” He hits Thor with his crowbar! Thor goes flying through the air! These mortals are fools all of them. They can’t even stop this weak man! Thor thinks.

“I have had enough!” He says.

“I’m just getting warmed up!” He says, hitting Thor with his crowbar. He cannot believe the mortal allows him to feel pain! This is absurd! He goes to punch Thor. He blocks it. With a mighty heave, Thor’s hammer lands on his head. He slams it into his torso, then upper cuts him with it.

“YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME! I HAVE DEFEATED MALEKITH THE ACCURSED! I HAVE KILLED FROST GIANTS AT THE FACE OF ASGARD!”

Thor's speech is interrupted by Wrecker slamming Thor through a wall.

“You will not catch me off guard again!” Thor says, throwing his hammer at him. “You will not lay a hand on the son of Odin.”

Wrecker slams his fist into Thor with a right cross, followed by a left.

Thor intercepts his next punch and slams his hammer into Wrecker’s cheek, breaking his jaw. They trade blows for what seems like eternity. (At least to the wrecker.) They remain deadlocked in battle. The hammer and the crowbar clash, in a blast of light, they both fall backwards.

Thor is the first to recover.

“I WILL TOLERATE THIS NO LONGER!”

Thor summons the winds of one thousand worlds. The Wrecker is down, and without his crowbar, Thor observes that he is powerless. Thor picks him up and ask the questions He needs.

“Tell me mortal, where is Odin’s destroyer armor?”

“What are you talking about?” Asks Wrecker.

Thor zaps him in the back with lightning. He howls in pain.

“ARMOR…ARMOR!” He says. “I-I got a shipment of a bunch of metal parts. They’re s-supposed to be unbreakable. I-I don’t know who gave it to me. The buyer never mentioned a name, I SWEAR! I-I can tell you where it is!”

“Start talking.” Thor’s lips curl into a smile.  

THOR AND ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS USED ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL INC. AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, THIS IS JUST AN IDEA OF MY PROPERTY THAT IS COMPLETELY SEPARATE TO MARVEL INC

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: A very nice chapter! I cannot wait to see more.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Two

The Wrecker led me to an abandoned warehouse. I am currently picking up traces of Asgardian magicks with my hammer, Mjolnir.

“Oh, no!” I say to myself. I notice someone has planted a trap. These are not Midgardian magicks, they’re Asgardian! I could go to Asgard to find who did this…but my Father, Odin trapped me on this accursed realm!

Suddenly, I realize I’ve activated a teleportation system!

Frost Giants are coming….

Mjolnir picks up their traces, but they are invisible.

“FROST GIANTS!” I shout. “REVEAL YOURSELVES!”

I count ten Frost Giants when they appear. And with a mighty swing of one’s arm, I go soaring through the air and through a wall.

“I will kill all of you.” I say.

I then decide to use a battle strategy my brother Loki taught to me…

I shoot lightning from my hammer, it encompasses all of them.

“THE WEAKEST AMONG YOU WILL FALL FROM THIS BURST!” I shout.

The electricity and lightning crackles and sizzles. Three fall dead.

“You will pay for that, Thor!” One shouts.

“Typical Frost Giants. Always think they can kill me. I’ve killed hundreds of your kind. Seven more makes no difference.”

I am slammed by a Giant’s long arm. Now this is a battle! FAR better than these puny humans can offer. I am grabbed an thrown through a wall. I feel as though I am in Asgard once again. The Giant who hits me goes to punch me again, I dodge, and throw his hammer at his head, it cracks his skull and he falls, dead.

Two more go to attack me. I fly through their fists, weaving my way in and out. I finally hit them with winds so high that their lungs’ collapse. Six down.

“HAVE AT THEE!” I shout!

One Giant slams his fist into me. I fall into a crater in the ground. The Giant hammers away at me.

I throw lightning through his hand.

“I have fought you enough to know your weakest points.” I say. I then hit all of them at several different points with my hammer.. I can tell by their size and structure how they will fall.

“Odin’s beard!” I shout, as I notice one has survived.

“I will be the one to kill you, Thor.”

“Nay, I have heard several Frost Giants utter those words, you are no different. You are weak.”

He hits me dead on with a punch. I recover, and gain the offensive. “Exactly. You are weak!”

In rage, he throws himself at me, I fly around him, and hit him in the face with a left cross. I slam my hammer into him, over and over.

“FALL,DAMN YOU!”

He coughs up blood. “Never.”

“I will kill you, Frost Giant!”

I throw my hammer at him, while clutching onto the handle, sending me flying straight through the Giant’s head.

I am about to declare victory, when I realize I am still in Midgard. There is nobody to brag to….

…I finally realize I am alone in this realm.

Two figures stand alone in a room, talking.

“He killed my Frost Giants.”

“I know.”

“He needs to die for that.”

“Don’t worry, he will.”

“You have more planned?”

“Yes.”

“You like to play games with him don’t you.”

“Yes. Games are supposed to be fun. But rest assured these games will lead to his death. I promise you this. The son of Odin will die.”

spaceboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By spaceboy

I 've proly already told you so in one of our secret writer meetings/mass pm but your cocky, savage-esque Thor rocks!!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Part 2 was great! You really captured Thor's dialogue. Nice!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Three 

I recently recieved word from Odin that I should stop searching for his destroyer armor, and that it is not our primary concern anymore. Odin told me Asgardian magicks have been picked up on Midgard.  

I have found my first hint of Asgardian magick when a bank robber (why do mortals need money?) flees the scene, flying in the air. (Coward!)  

I am able to intercept him and hit him with my hammer in no time! He falls to the ground, bleeding.  
"You have had the slightest taste of Mjonlir. Surrender now, and you will fear no more." I say.  
The man gets up. "Never."  
"I was hoping you would say that!"  

He charges his hands with energy and hits me with a left and right cross, followed by a spinning whirlwind kick.  
"Enough!" I say, catching his next kick. I hit him dead on with a punch to the face and throw my hammer at him.  
"You're dead," he shouts! Pain! I feel pain as thisd Midgardian hits me with a binding spell.  

"YOU ARE WEAK, MORTAL!" I proclaim. "A WEAK MORTAL JUST LIKE ALL OTHER MIDGARDIANS!" I shoot lightning to break out of his trap. He hits me with mystical blades, as I use my hammer to fight them off.  
"Fight man to man, coward!"  
"Nah, I kind of like this better."  

He creates a mystical figure of my fatherr. HOW DARE HE!  
My shoulder is pierced by a spear construct.  
"You will not get away with this, puny mortal!"  

I shatter the contsruct with my hammer, then fly up, the sky turns black as I hit him with tornadoes and lightning. He finally falls.  

I grab him by his collar and shout at him.  
"WHERE DID YOU GET THESE MAGICKS?"  
He laughs. "Why should I tell you?"  
I remember my fight with 'The Wrecker.' I decide to do the same thing. I use my powers over wind to suck the air out of his lungs for a full three minutes. When I am done, he begs for mercy. This mortal is pathetic.  

"MALEKITH! His name is Malekith!"  
"Good."  
I use my hammer to drain his magicks. I can use that now to find Malekith.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: A great chapter! Nice! Can't wait for more.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

Quick question, Do you have any plans for Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not in any story I can foresee...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

***This chapter will be VERY VERY short, as it is only a set up for my finale.***

Part Four:  

My hammer leads me to Malekith in no time!  
"Thor," he shouts, "HOW DID YOU FIND ME?"

"You can thank Mjolnir."  
"Very well. I've been meaning to test my skills anyway.

With magicks, he dares to create twin swords.

"YOU WILL NOT LAY A HAND ON THE SON OF ODIN!" I blast him with lighning.

"Oh I have every intention of killing you, Thor" he says. "I'm going to save Loki the trouble."  
I hit him with my hammer. "Loki?"  
"I shouldn't have said that."  

He lunges at me! I quickly dive out of the way and hit him in the back of the neck. He quickly recovers, turns around and slices my stomach. HE WILL DIE FOR THAT!  

I shoot lightning bolts at him.  
"I WILL NOT LET YOU WIN!"  
He tries to block the lightning but it goes through one of his swords. He falls to the ground.  

He throws his sword at me. I block with my hammer and kick him in the midsection.  
"Not so tough without your Frost Giants. eh, Malekith?"  

I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! He shouts. He dives at me with a sword, I easily sidestep it. This creature was not made for fighting. With a bolt of lightning I take him down easily. With another swing of my hammer he falls, dead.  

Hours later I manage to track Loki through our blood pact that makes us brothers.
"LOKI!" I shout "YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH YOUR TRECHERY!"  

"Quite the contrary, Thor."  
I am blasted with a bolt of energy! It is Midgardian magicks.

"Who--"  
"The Mandarin, Thor.  
"It matters not. I will kill both of you."  

After a while of fighting, the man of Iron comes in. Now I see. The fates had told me I would join with a man of Iron in starting a new age. Could this be it...?  

To be concluded, in: Marvel Genesis: Iron Man/Thor.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Great chapter! Can't wait for the crossover. WHOO-HOO!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers