Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RUKM

The Hood

Divine Redemption- The Man They Call Sorcerer Supreme

A badly beaten Parker Robbins casts off his hood that had been corrupting his soul for so long.

Parker Robbins/ The Hood- You have made me blind, you gave me power but at what cost I destroyed countless lives. I was thief a petty criminal just trying to get by, but you... you made me a demonic mass murderer. I am glad Hawkeye nearly killed me because for the first time in many years I see clearly. You are nothing without a host.

The voice of Dormammu- You will regret this.

PR/TH- I do not care as long as you are not hanging from my head.

A different voice- You have shifted the fate of all mankind. You are changing for the better in a world that is changing for the worse. You have a new purpose.

A blinding light envelops Parker and transports him. The red hood is seen lying in the middle of the forest. Parker stands in front a mansion in what looks like Greenwich Village.

The voice of Doctor Strange- Walk forth the door is unlocked.

Parker walks through the front door and into an enormous foyer. Artifacts, scrolls, and other mystical objects line the walls.

Doctor Strange- Welcome to the Sanctum Sanctorum.

PR/TH- Who are you?

DS: I am Doctor Strange…Master of the Mystic Arts. I have been trying to communicate with you for years. But that dreaded hood would not let me. It seemed you were forever lost in Dormammu’s evil might. But then you surprised me… out of your own free will, you cast of the hood that held you back from greatness. And I have brought you here for one reason… for you Parker Robbins to be my apprentice. But you must prove to me that you have changed your ways for the greater good.

PR/TH- What would you have me do?

DS: You a familiar with Dormammu, he is a corrupt demon and my greatest foe. he has many followers, there are 7 in particular that he has granted special powers to. They are The 7 Personas of Corruption

Dr. Strange waves his hand in the air and creates a picture of the 7 personas of corruption.

DS: You were the 8 Parker but you managed to escape Dormammu’s grasp before he could get a full grip on your psyche. These 7 followers of Dormammu are far beyond redemption and must be destroyed. Do not try to reason with them, because they will not listen. They will more likely kill you before you speak one word. The one I will send you after first is named Jekk. He is a madman whose thirst for violence is never quenched. Bring me his dagger that has the blood of his 980 victims still on it.

PR/TH: I have no weapons. No gadgets how will I over power this Jekk?

DS: Follow me. When I first saw that red hood I knew I might need something to combat it so I created this.

Dr. Strange opens a door that appeared on the wall out of thin air. In the room the moonlight shines through the lone window onto a Hood but this hood is different this one is blue.

DS: Well don’t just stand there put it on.

Parker took the hood and did as Doctor Strange said. Underneath the hood were Leather combat boots that Strange said didn’t just grant the hood with levitation but flight. DS then gave Parker 2 Pistols. On one pistol the words Vivamus pharetra and on the other Imaginatio Infinitus. The first meant unlimted knowledge, the latter meant Limitless Imagination.

DS: When the time comes for you to use a spell, hold these heavenly handguns and the spell will make itself known to you. Now Hood go find the Red Corruption that burdened for so long, for that is the portal to Dormammu’s Dimension.

TH: (IM) I have a real chance to do good for this world and I will not fail my newfound master or myself.

The Hood walked out into the moonlight and flew to the place where the Red Hood lies.

NEXT! Crazy as HELL!

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

Awesome job!

Is this Red Hood the same as D.C's?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0