Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Marvel Genesis: The Academy-Introduction

Vance Astrovik, Justice sat in front of his monitor, his face slumped into his hand, reviewing faces and figured, as his friend, Bill Foster, Goliath, paced back and forth. Finally, he spoke.  
"Bill."  
"Yes?"  
"I think I got it."  
Bill Foster's face became wide-eyed with excitement. He rushed over to the monitor, leaning next to Justice.  
"What is it?!"  
"I figured out how we're going to find members for the Academy, and, I've been thinking this over for a while, and, I think we should be training the people who have the worst part of life. You know, the people who are dispised, hated, all that jazz....we can take them in and train them! These people I've found need a better life, and need to be better heroes, and we can do both! this guy...." Vance pulled up and image.   

"This guy," Justice, said, "this guy is an outcast because of the way he looks, yet one monster goes on a rampage in his home town--BOOM!--He beats all the other heroes there and beats the crap out of the monster. He could have let all of them die for the way they treated him, but no, he stuck up for them, and fought the good fight.  
"Nice! What else do you have?"  
"See this guy?"  

"This guy, he looks nice on the outside, but guess what?"  
"What?"  
"He is the great grandson the man who invented the super soldier serum"  
"So he has the serum in him?"  
"Nope. He went through several tests and no foreign substances were in his body. He just went through intensive regular exercise and a healthy diet. Scientists say every cell in his body is perfection."  
"So why would he join us?"  
"When the press released who he was related to, he lost all his scholarships because of everyone thinking he somehow manage to conceal the serum. They think he somehow has it in his body. He has NOTHING right now...except us."  
 "Who's next?"  

"This guy, he's a mutant with this weird force field kind of power."  
"So what's wrong with him?"  
"He, his powers activated during his fifth period class in school. Caused part of the school to blow up, the whole classroom, and two neighboring one's, everyone in them were killed. He needs us to help him control his powers. He's currently under house arrest."  
"Why didn't they just lock him up and throw away the key?"  
"According to court documents, they're sending him to HAMMER....I've scanned the minds of HAMMER agents before, Bill...this is bad."  
"****"

"This one I've been monitoring. She has potential. The girl's name is Finesse."  
"What's so special about her?"  
"She has this ability, they call it photographic reflexes, she only has to do something once, and she knows how to do it perfectly. She's in an abusive household, but her father, (through sheer twist of fate) is a mob boss with connections. He's untouchable. Finesse likes to spend the night fighting crime to get away from it all. She's also hated because she can do everything better than her other classmates.  
"Who else you got?"  
"Two more."  

"This guy, he went to a museum a few weeks ago, he touches some kind of orb, and people say some kind of spirit was absorbed into his body, giving him magical powers."  
"So.....?"  
"He shares a cell with Speedball, Goliath. HAMMER wants him for "observation."
"Oh, god..." 
"Yes, we'll have to act quickly with him!"  

"This girl's name is Laura Kinney. Apparently the 23rd child of the mutant Wolverine. She was attacked in her home by Wolverine's 17th child, who killed her mother. She violently killed him after a brutal fight...at least that's what witnesses say. She has nowhere to go."  
"Why can't she have a trial?"  
"She's gone underground. The police don't know it was self defense either, there's no evidence, and the police don't deal with metahuman threats. 
"We have to watch out for that killing part, though."  
"Yeah, that too."  

"So now that we have all the pieces of the puzzle...." Justice said.  
"We have to put them together."  Goliath replied,
They said at the same time, "time to start recruiting...." 

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Project_Worm

I LIKE it!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

@Project_Worm
Thanks!
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Project_Worm
@primepower53:  
No Problem man, I don't know why but I REALLY look forward to what you do with Speed Ball.