Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Marvel Genesis: Tales to Astonish Part One

Tales to Astonish Chapter Two:

Spider Man 2099:

Miguel swings through the city, shooting webs, swinging by on flagpoles, and doing what he loves most. If this were under any other circumstances, he says to himself, I'd be loving this, but I need to find Peter--his gaze turns to a kid in a red and blue uniform.Parker...ALL RIGHT!

Miguel swings by, cutting him off. "Who the heck are you?!?" Peter asked in a worried tone.

"The Ghost of Christmas past," he said sarcastically. "Listen, kid, I need you're help--"

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Spider Man shouted. Miguel raised his arms as if to say 'I mean you no harm.' and explained. "I'm from the future. That much I can tell you. I'm the Spider Man of the year 2099."

"Why should I believe you?"

"Have I attacked you or anything?"

"....no."

"Listen, I've traveled back through time, and I need your help. In your era, Peter Parker is the best scientist--"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW--"

Miguel's tone grows stern. "I told you, kid...I'm from the future. Your name is a legacy among people in my era....there's gonna be some great **** in your life, but there'll also be **** that's pretty horrible....My predicament is, since traveling into your era, I'm beginning to feel....spasms of pain, and I thought you might be able to help me."

Peter thinks for a moment. "I don't have the tools necessary for the job, but I know this person that's working on an experimental growth regeneration serum...."

Astonishing X Men:

One by one, the team files into Xavier's mansion. Wolverine looks over at Scott Summers. "The professor's over this way." he says. "Follow me." Wolverine snorts as he leads the team into Xavier's quarters.

"Hello, Logan." Xavier says to him. "As for the rest of you, I thought I had picked you up on cerebro." Sunspot, Dazzler, Domino, and Siryn," the Professor says. "I planned on introducing you to the X Men eventually. It looks like Logan has done that for you."

"What is it you want?" Sunspot asks.

"Where is Electron?" Domino barks.

"ENOUGH!" Wolverine says to both of them. "Let the man talk."

"Thank you, Logan." Xavier replies. "The man calling himself 'Electron' is a being from a dimension of pure energy. He was brought here for unknown reasons, but Fury and I were hoping you could sort it out. Try to reason with it. It's lost, confused, and doesn't know anything about it's environment. Bring it to me. We will save it."

"Sounds like a plan." Siryn chimes in."

Professor Xavier says one last thing before letting them leave. "My team will supply you with a blackbird."

Iron Man:

General Ross closes the folder, and puts the dossier back on it's shelf."

"Something bothering you?" an officer asks.

"Damn right!" Ross barks. "Mr. Stark just attacked one of my bases. Am I supposed to take that LIGHTLY? Just because the man has an arsenal of war suits doesn't mean we can't take him down."

"But sir, it hasn't even been proven Tony Stark was in the armor."

"You sticking up for him?" Ross takes a puff of his cigar. "This man is a menace to society."

"But sire, someone might have hacked into his armor, there's even been reports that he has a bodyguard...War Machine--"

"Officer," Ross says, as if he's gazing into his soul, "this man is a menace to society. He is a danger to himself and everyone else....and once we bring him in..." Ross begins to smile ear to ear as he leans over to the officer. "We get to keep all those fancy war suits." He says coldly."

"You-you did it...didn't you?" The soldier says. He stands up, pointing at him. "YOU HACKED HIS SUIT! FRAMED HIM! YOU WANT HIS WEAPONS AND YOU'RE RISKING HIS LIFE--"

BANG! Ross's gun smoked, and a pool of blood seeped onto the floor. He put his cigar out. "No, sir...I did not....however, coincidentally, there IS someone who I hired to do so...he's a great hacker...he goes by the name of....Ghost."

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#1  Edited By TheCannon

Great story.