Marvel Genesis: Spider Man 2099 Ch. 8: The Vulture Part Four

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

The Vulture and Spider Man 2099 tore through the army. Leaving a trail of unconscious bodies in their wake.

Vulture stabbed an enemy with his talons, and grabbed his gun, firing rapidly into the crowd.

"So who are these guys?" Miguel asked, kicking a man in the stomach, then spinning around for an uppercut.

"They call themselves the Shadow Council....they plan on ruling the world through corrupt politicians and stuff like that."

"Classy."

"I know, right?!"

The two stood back to back, both trading blows with the armed henchmen. One by one, each henchman fell. And they moved on to the next floor.

"How far into the government have they gotten?"

"Beats me, they just brainwashed me into thinking I was a villain." Vulture flew above Miguel as the ran down the hall. Suddenly, Miguel's spider sense began to tingle. He grabbed Vulture by a web line and pulled him down. "GET DOWN!"

Just in time, Vulture narrowly missed a barrage of bullets. "Fly low." Spider Man whispered. He then shot multiple webs at the enemies guns. "GO!" he said, as he yanked the guns out of their hands.

Vulture swooped in, picking them off one by one, as Miguel threw himself into the crowd, throwing multiple punches and kicks.

"Any sort of plan here?" Vulture asked.

"Beat the **** out of them and tell someone about what's goin' on here!" Miguel said, as he slashed a man across the face.

"Good plan!" Vulture said, shooting a tranquilizer at a Shadow Councilman.

Miguel slammed a man's head into a wall,and followed through with a flip kick to another one. The Last one stood there, with only a six shooter in his hand. The two stared him down...the intensity level rose....everyone was on edge. Finally, the man took off his helmet. He was graying at the temples, he had an eyepatch and some stubble. He looked like he had been through hell. Miguel could almost smell the Cigars on his breath. He ran for him, and to his surprise, he blocked his attack and threw him to the ground. "Pay for that, you--" He went for a leg swipe, but the man jumped over it. He slammed his fist into Miguel's face, causing blood to seep through his mask. "You really think...you can beat the Shadow Council?" He asked. He spun around and shot all six bullets into the Vulture before he had the chance to attack. He fell to the ground, lying face down in a pool of blood.

"You....you killed him...who the hell are you to--"

"Of course I did....and you're next....as for who I am....call me Max Fury"

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Fantastic. I love the Spider-man 2099 stories.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@TheCannon: sadly, I've had to drop this. I'm too busy and had to make some "budget cuts"

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :( :( :(