Marvel Genesis: Spider Man 2099 Ch. 7: The Vulture Part Three

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Miguel felt his body being dragged across the stone cold floor. Helpless to do anything. C'mon....get up! he said to himself. GET UP! He felt himself stir, almost as if he wasn't in control of himself.

"Quit moving!" One said, hitting him.

"Be careful with him! Boss wants him alive!"

"Whoooo?" Miguel slurred

"The Shadow Council has no names."

Heh...lucky me....

He felt himself being dropped to the ground, at the feet of the Vulture.

"So...you consider yourself a hero?" He asked him.

"Y-yeeeesss." He manages to pull the words out of his mouth. Vulture kicked him in the face. "Idiot!" You are a villain! With no regard for human life!" He shouted. "You here me, YOU WANT TO KILL INNOCENTS IN THE STREETS! YOU WANT TO FEED OFF THE--"

As he talks, Miguel thinks to himself I hear him talking, and I look around, something to give me an edge. I slowly build up the courage to move....slowly but surely...I rise.

"IMPOSSIBLE!" Vulture shrieked. "IMPOSSIBLE!" Miguel rammed his fist into one guard, and tossed the other into the air. Vulture slashed him with his talons.

"I BEAT YOU ONCE, I CAN DO IT AGAIN, FOOL!" He went for a kick, which was blocked. His words...fuel the fire, add to my rage as I hammer away at him. I feel my strength, growing. He webs Vulture's legs and pull them out from under him, smacking him with a right cross. Vulture swings his legs, knocking Miguel off of him. He runs for him and Miguel ducked under his blow and snaps up, throwing him through a door.

Miguel steps through the door to see an office with an electric chair in the center. "This place..." Vulture mumbled. "I know this place..." He flew towards Miguel with surprising speed, but Miguel flip-kicked him backwards. "Impressive!" He said, turning on the electric chair. He rushed at Miguel, grabbing his arm, and tossing him. Only by webbing the wall did he stop himself from falling into the electric chair. Vulture ran into him before he could recover.

"Fall...DAMN YOU!" Vulture said.

Miguel found himself tiring, his muscles tensed. "I..will..not, give up." He let go if his webs and immediately ducked, and Vulture's momentum kept him going into the electric chair. He screamed in pain as he felt his skin being fried. "OH MY GOD!" Miguel cried, and quickly turned it off.

"Are you okay?" Miguel asked.

"Y-you saved me...gave me back my memories."

"What."

"I am Adrian Toomes...a mutant with wings and talons...I am the Vulture...and I am a hero..."

"Still not making any sense."

"Spider Man, don't you get it, they bred me to hate you. I don't know how, but I was brainwashed....and now I'm ready to FIGHT BACK!