Marvel Genesis: New Warriors # 1

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

HELLO SOMEBODY! After a depressingly long absence, I have returned. I don't want to get into it to much but family issues coupled with computer problems kept me pretty occupied so I didn't have much time to get writing done. At first I wanted to wait to finish up my Iron Age Punisher and upload my three stories at once. But I could not wait anymore... So here it is, I give you The New Warriors. Hope you like it, enjoy! This Fan-Fic is rated M.

The night had been pretty peaceful up to a few minutes ago when a man wearing loose black and green robes decided to break into the Prehdop Maximum Security Prison. Now the prisons alarms could be heard loudly meshing with the sounds of guards who were currently attempting to find the cloaked man.

"Men! I think I heard him over here, follow me." One of the head guards barked as he led his officers down a long narrow hall.

When they reached the halls end they were met with the man in question, who stood casually in the center of the cell block. The walls were covered with angry prisoners who shook viciously at the bars like caged savages.

"Freeze!" The head guard shouted. "Give up now or we will have no choice but to use lethal force"

The robed criminal looked up at the guard. "Hmmh... While I will admit that giving up is rather tempting. I simply cannot say no to this supposed "lethal force". His voice was thick with arrogance. "You don't have nearly enough men to even begin to hope to lay a finger on me. Much less stop me."

"Alright freak, I warned you!" He said through gritted teeth as he raised his laser pistol to the man. "FIRE!"

The guns of every guard went off in unison, but before they could take two shots the man was gone. The guards panicked and grouped in closer together. Then just as soon as the robed man had disappeared he popped up behind to of the larger men and after placing one hand on each of their heads sent their helmets crashing together with incredible force, subsequently crushing the skulls of both men. The remaining three guards looked on in horror before releasing a heavy spray from their weapons, the robed man leaped high into the air before landing behind a guard and snapped his neck in the most violent fashion imaginable. One of the guards dropped his weapon and covered his mouth in a futile attempt to keep himself from puking. The head guard who had somehow managed to keep himself alive aimed his gun at the invader once more. The robed man planted both of his hands on the ground and in one fluid motion kicked the man's wrist and diverted his aim to the other guard, the head guard accidentally shot a single blast through the hands and mouth of his comrade.

"Oh God!" The guard said as he fell to the ground. Partially because he had just killed his friend, but also because of the severe pain in his hands. The robed man had obviously broken them.

"So." The criminal said as he crouched down to look the guard in the face. "Where is this... "lethal force" now hm?" He said mocking the petrified guard.

"Right here!" A voice called out.

The man in robes stood up and looked towards the large window, which the voice had come from. He saw a number of people, six to be exact, and although they had the moon at their back witch made them little more than silhouettes he could tell that they were all... teenagers?

"What the hell is this!" He said angrily "I'm a world class criminal! I'm not supposed to be facing a bunch of pubescent punks!" He half growled.

The teen in the middle of the six had a confused look on his face. 'Is this Guy actually insulted' he thought to himself 'no matter' he shook off the thought. "I'm Circuit!" He said as he got into a fighting stance along with the rest of his team. "And we're the New Warriors!"

ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE PROPERTY OF Marvel

Please comment below and tell me what you think.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Great chapter! Glad to have you back!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

@primepower53 said:

kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By kamrenamir

@The Impersonator said:

@primepower53 said:

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Project_Worm

@primepower53:@The Impersonator: @kamrenamir:

Thanks guys! Glad you liked it. And it's more than awesome to be back!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

whooooooo

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Project_Worm

@spiderbat87 said:

whooooooo

I'm assuming that's good?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#8  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Project_Worm said:

@spiderbat87 said:

whooooooo

You assume correct sir
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Project_Worm

@spiderbat87 said:

@Project_Worm said:

@spiderbat87 said:

whooooooo

You assume correct sir

NICE!!!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By batkevin74

@Project_Worm: Nice work. Welcome back and looking forward to seeing your Iron Age Punisher

sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11  Edited By sentryssj4

@Project_Worm: Whoa! I didn't know you had a New Warriors story, great stuff man! Keep it up!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Project_Worm

@sentryssj4: Thanks for checking it out man. Maybe you'll read part 2? Yes? Hopefully...