Marvel Genesis - New Mutants #6

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AgeofHurricane

I have to admit, the ending could of been a lot more dramatic but i was lazy, enjoy.

New Mutants #6

Rated T+

U Mutants – Part 3

Confusion.

Rated T+

PG 1/ PN 1 – Ben is standing guard over a scared Ms Rickwood in the dark school corridor. Sooraya is seen peeping through a shattered window. Some weary students with tattered uniform are seen in the background.

BEN: What the hell was that ? what’s going on out there ?!

SOORAYA: It’s Sofia against that Melissa girl. She seems to be causing Melissa intense pain…it is quite…unlike her…

BEN: What about Laurie ?! what’s she doing ?!

SOORAYA: Laurie is…she’s walking over to Sofia and Melissa, it looks as if she has already taken care of Karla…

BEN: What the hell ? I know we’ve got these people here but couldn’t Laurie just… I don’t know, make her run away ?

SOORAYA: I was wondering the same thing…

STUDENT #1: Ms Rickwood ? I wanna go home…

BEN: No one can go home, at least not now…just stay put and shut up.

SOORAYA: (Ben ! is there any problem ?)

RICKWOOD: Please children, just calm down, you’ll all be able to leave shortly…

BEN: (No…nothing. Phoebe ?)

PHOEBE: (Hola. Don’t tire yourselves explaining anything to me, I can see it all and what I’ve seen isn’t good. Before Sofia was released her mind had been tampered with by that same Lee Wilkinson, she’s close to blood-lust and it’s what made her use her powers in such a way…I’ve cleared up the thunderstorm in her mind but obviously I was too late, the damage has already been done and evidently Melissa paid the price.)

BEN: Whoa…what about-

PHOEBE: I can also see the fuss that’s about to occur with you lot, I’ve managed to, I should say, “calm” the nerves telepathically of all the students there for now, remind me to remove these events from their minds when we’re done please, thank you.

BEN: Uh’huh, Phoebe, where’s Dani ? I haven’t heard from her since all this went down…

PHOEBE: She was meant to be with Jason but since Sofia’s no longer held captive…

PN 2 – An unconscious Dani and Jason are lying on metal gurneys in what seems to be the back of a large van. They are both covered in large drapes of cloth.

PHOEBE: She should of contacted us a long time ago !

PN 3 – Topographic view of a large van about to drive under a tunnel. It’s dark outside and it’s still raining.

CPT: Location Unknown. 04:45 PM.

Voice In The Van: Yeah, I got them but I don’t see why he made such a big fuss of taking them in anyways I mean they might as well be-…oh…I see but even if they do have ties with them, no offense but what makes him so sure that our asses won’t get handed to us again ?

PN 4 – “Camera” focus on Dani and Jason still lying unconscious on the beds.

PHOEBE: (Dani ?)

VITV: Oh yeah. Billy ! you won’t believe the shit I just found out the other day, you know that girl who can-

PHOEBE: (Dani ! Dani you need to wake up ! Dani Moonstar ! wake…upppp!)

PN 5 – Back at the school in David’s room, Phoebe is standing up look out the window in anger. David is on his computer. There is another bed on the other side of the room, a small cupboard next to it shows a picture of Ben.

PHOEBE: Dammit ! I’ve lost contact with her and those monsters have taken her and Jason with them ! they’re not far away but I can’t pin-point their exact location now.

DAVID: You don’t need to…this isn’t the only thing I need to explain right now but take a look into my mind and you’ll see…

PN 6 – Phoebe turns around to David’s direction and closes her eyes. A white glowing holographic projection of a large laboratory base with people walking about it is displayed between the two of them.

PHOEBE: Oh my word…

DAVID: -That Melissa left us a valuable piece of information to commence phase 1. I’m guessing that’s where they should be headed your sure-

PHOEBE: Oh It’s them, the U-Men. Believe me David, we may be going out of our heads to try and infiltrate their base, even though-

DAVID: I don’t think we are Phoebe, I mean look at us

PN 7 – Outside of Laurie’s school entrance, Sofia helps steady a drowsy Laurie.

David’s Words On Panel: We’ve got a girl who can control the emotions and in fact, the actions of anyone she pleases.

Phoebe’s Words On Panel: I’m not sure why you’re bringing Laurie up, she can hardly control her powers.

DWOP: Yeah but still, imagine what she could do if she got them under control. We’ve also got a girl who can manipulate all the aspects of the wind, ALL of it’s aspects, she could cause the next Hurricane Katrina for all we know.

PWOP: You do know how Hurricanes work, right ?

DWOP: Of course I do but you get what I mean.

PG 2/ PN 1 – In the dark school corridors, Ben and Sooraya are conversating with a now standing Ms Rickwood.

DWOP: And then we’ve got a hot head that can control fire.

PWOP: Partially.

DWOP: Partially, as well as a girl who can turn herself into a living sand-storm stripping the flesh off of any man she pleases…so to speak.

PN 2 – Phoebe crosses her arms, walks over to David and looks a little concerned.

PHOEBE: You’re right…

DAVID: And then there’s me of course, the smartest guy on this team that could learn and I’d like to think do, anything I pleased.

PHOEBE: We’re a bunch of power-houses…aren’t we ?...

DAVID: Yeah, so you need to stop doubting, Phoebe, we’re the “New Mutant’s “ right ?-

PN 3 – Elevated side view of Dani and Jason still lying unconscious on the beds. Besides Dani, a ghostly figure of a Native American woman wearing white clothing appears next to her.

DAVID: -We can do this.

GHOSTLY WOMAN: My child…

VITV: Just a couple minutes away sir, there seems to be some traffic ahead though.

GM: My child, wake up !...

PN 4 – The ghostly woman kneels down to Dani and whispers into her ear.

GM: Your people need you…

PN 5 – She disappears leaving a trail of white glitter behind her. Dani begins to twitch her face.

DANI: Mmnnh ? Moth…

PN 6 – In David’s room, David is drawing down a black and white blue print of the previously projected laboratory near his computer desk. Phoebe is looking out the window with a shocked look on her face.

PHOEBE: That also means we can all try out the combat-

DAVID: Combat gear ? not so…Phoebe ?

PHOEBE: It’s Dani I can get through to her now and…and she’s awake !)

PG 3/ PN 1 – Dani leans forward out of the bed while rubbing her head.

DANI: (Tone it down Phoebe…)

PHOEBE: (Oh my goodness your awake ! she’s awake everyone !)

BEN: (No need or the announcement, we’re all in the “telepathic group-chat”.)

PHOEBE: (Good. Dani, you need to somehow take control of the situation you’re in, me and David have come up with a way to infiltrate the U-Men’s base, or at least one them anyways but you need to get out of there or something !)

DANI: (What ? and since when did the two of you found out where the U-Men where based ?)

DAVID: (Thanks to that Melissa girl, she gave me all the information I needed…as in I absorbed it and I know where they are and how to get there.)

PHOEBE: (You know Dani, you’re in a van that’s most probably headed to their base, right ?)

DANI: (What ?! why didn’t you tell me ! I need to get Jason up, hold on.)

PN2 – Dani sneakily slips out of the bed and leans over to Jason who is still unconscious.

DANI: *whisper* Jason ?...Jason sweetie…you need to get up…

PN 3 – She begins to tap him on the head.

DANI: *whisper* Jason !

VITV: I could have sworn I heard something.

Automated Voice: Auto drive activated.

SFX: *shuffle* *shuffle*

DANI: (Oh shit.)

PHOEBE: (What ? what is…oh. Good luck !)

PN 4 – A door in front of Dani opens to reveal an ogre-faced man wearing black armour.

DANI: What in the world ?

MAN: What the ? you’re not supposed to be awake !

DANI: Oh really ? Unlucky for you I don’t sleep a lot.

MAN: Mutie scum ! Come over here-

PN 5 – He charges towards Dani, she swiftly duck’s then leg sweeps him.

PN 6 – He falls onto the floor in front of her. She gets up then faces him in a fighting stance.

DANI: Oh please, my Pa’ could do a lot better than you in his sleep, and you can call yourself a “U-Man” ?

PN 7 – She crouches down, he looks at her in fear.

DANI: Your just as pathetic as the people you work for.

PN 4/ PN 1 – She one shot’s him in his Adams apple with her right fist.

MAN: Guck !

JASON: …Ouch !

PN 2 – She looks up to see Jason standing above her in surprise.

DANI: You-you scared me !

JASON: What I’m here for, among other things…

DANI: Don’t even go there Jason, this isn’t the time. The U-Men tried to kidnap us but evidently they’ve failed.

JASON: Evidently, what’s going on here anyways ?

DANI: Well, seeing as how Phoebe still can’t get through your skull-

PHOEBE: (You know we’re going to have to figure out why that is, Dani.)

DANI: (Yeah, I’m working on that.)

DANI: Basically, we’ve been kidnapped –as I said before and I think we were used to somehow lure the rest of the kids back home to them…at least that’s what would happen.

JASON: Wait-where’s Sofia ?

DANI: …(Where is Sofia ?)

PHOEBE: (She got released by a Lee Wilkinson…and that little escape of hers is a matter we’re going to have to go into because she left some…repercussions on later events. Everyone’s at the school by the way.)

DANI: (Uh’Huh…) Apparently she got released by some lady called Lee Wilkinson.

PN 3 – Jason raises both of his eyebrows. Dani stand’s up.

DANI: You know her ?

JASON: No, thought she rang some bells but no.

DANI: Yeah, more to what happened, Phoebe and David have come up with a way for us to infiltrate the U-Men’s base, the one that this van is taking us to.

JASON: Their base ?! Whoa, and what exactly are we going to do once we reach their “base” ?.

DANI: Figure out how to destroy them from the inside out, this isn’t one of those stealth missions where we go to the core of whatever evil we’re trying to bring to justice-

PN 4 – In David and Ben’s room, David is putting on a black leather trench coat. He is already wearing black combats belted with a black belt that reads a yellow “N” much similar to Ben’s.

Dani’s Words On Panel: This is a mission that’ll test them-all of us on how well we can collect Intel and information.

Jason’s Words On Panel: Which is basically the same thing, you know that right Dani ?

DWOP: Oh of course I know that, still…

PN 5 – In the girl’s bathroom Sofia, Sooraya and Laurie are getting themselves ready. Sofia begins to tie her hair back into a ponytail leaving a fringe in front, she’s wearing a fitted turtle necked black and yellow top which reads a yellow “N” where her heart should be. She’s also wearing fitted black trousers and black knee high, heeled boots and fitted, elbow length silk gloves. Laurie is wearing a small black un-buttoned duffle coat, on the inside she’s wearing the same top that Sofia’s wearing but without a turtle neck, she’s also wearing the same trousers and black laced ankle boots. Sooraya is wearing a transparent, short, light dress which shows a little bit of cleavage, underneath is a fully bodied, fitted, jumpsuit, a yellow “N” is shown where her heart should be, she’s wearing a little veil that covers her face from the top of her nose.

DWOP: It’s going to get tougher than this and we need to be prepared for anything, Sofia and Laurie just had a taste of that statement, and for that when they’re here I won’t render them so active, not useless, but not as active.

JWOP: That’s a good idea, but what about Sooraya ?, should she even be on this mission ? the whole thing that happened back at the institute-

DWOP: I’m concerned for Sooraya just as much as you are Jason, she’s an…interesting girl I’ll give you that, that’ll be the last time Phoebe suggests something like that to anyone on this team. Sooraya, from what I’ve seen seems to be the moral centre; I’m counting on her and possibly Laurie to set anyone on this team straight if they you know, went out of line or something.

PG 5/ PN 1 – Ben is walking down the stairs in flame form, he’s fiddling about with his transmorpher.

JWOP: You talk like you’re not part of this team.

DWOP: That’s because I’m not, the forming of this team goes way back Jason, I’m only here to guide and to train them when they need me, which will be the majority of the time.

PN 2 – Phoebe is bending down looking through the kitchen fridge. She is wearing a black fitted strapless top, black silk trousers with knee high boots. There’s a knife tucked into the left boot. She is no longer using a headband.

DWOP: The real leader of this team, at least the heart of soul of this team would be Phoebe, for some reason she’s always been passionate about mutants since I first met her, you know she had a dream about the five of them being united to create the “New Mutants”, right ?

JWOP: She did, did she ?

DWOP: Yeah, when we were at the foster home together…long story but it’s one of the reasons why she puts a lot of effort into all of this, she doesn’t even contact her sister that much anymore…

JWOP: For the greater good I guess ? Wait-why would she want to detach herself away from her own family ?

DWOP: I’m not sure, I mean they were the ones who-…looks like we’re getting close to their base, look !

PN 3 – Dani and Jason look through the Vans windshields and see a large, wide 3 story building with a red light flashing from the top of it. Next to it is a large car-park that has a few cars parked inside. The windows of the building are lit with a greenish colour. The letter “U” is printed in white on the front of the building.

PN 4 – Sofia, Ben, Laurie, David, and Sooraya are walking through the schools garden fully geared up. Laurie looks a little nervous, Sofia conversate’s with her. David is looking at his drawn blue print.

BEN: A stealth mission ?

DAVID: Yup, just a stealth mission, no fighting, no outbursts, all we want to do is collect Intel.

BEN: Well that sucks, still…

SOFIA: Is it necessary that I and Laurie come along ?

DAVID: Phoebe said that we all need to be included in this, yeah, I heard about what happened with you and the female branch of the U-Men…but we all need to do this…so yeah.

LAURIE: I can still fight and help out a bit, I just have a little headache…

DAVID: Sorry about that.

BEN: Oh yeah, schools out for like 2 days, just so that they can get everything fixed as good as new, the feds also took Melissa and Karla away, wonder where they’re going ?

SOFIA: Laurie, do you think we will be allowed back into school ?

LAURIE: I don’t know Sofia…I really hope we do.

SOORAYA: It would be a shame if they did not let us-you guy’s back in.

BEN: Hmm…

PHOEBE: We don’t have all day you know.

PN 5 – Phoebe is standing in front of them, they look at her while David admires. The jet is parked behind her.

PHOEBE: I won’t even lie, it looks as though Irma and Celeste dressed us all up for some sort of fashion show, still, the costumes do look dashing on all of you.

BEN: Irma and Celeste ?...

PHOEBE: My foolish twin sisters.

SOFIA: Well I actually like the costumes, they suit us very nicely.

LAURIE: You could say that…

PN 6 – Phoebe turns around and starts walking into the jet, the rest of them follow her. The lights in the jet begin to turn on.

PHOEBE: This mission, as already stated will determine how well you can keep yourselves on the “down-low”, obviously we’re quite a big team already but all we want is information and to figure out just how the U-Men work, exactly.

PN 7 – “Camera” focus on Sofia and Laurie getting into the jet.

PHOEBE: There will be some lessons taught on the sneakier usage of your powers, that is, if your powers have a sneaky side to them.

PG 6/ PN 1 – The Jet’s door automatically closes behind Sofia and Laurie. Phoebe walks towards the front seats, Ben and Sooraya sit next to each other.

PHOEBE: I think I’ll check in on Dani and Jason, they should have reached their destination by now. David ?

PN 2 – David walks in from the back of jet.

PHOEBE: I’d appreciate it if you kept those thoughts of yours to yourself. This is a mission; please try to remember that or I’ll make you regret those teenage fantasies of yours.

PN 3 – David covers his mouth in shock, Sofia looks up and begins to giggle at him. Phoebe sits down in the control seats, Ben and Sooraya are looking out the jet’s windows.

SOFIA: Oh my.

SOORAYA: It would be better if we spoke about this when the mission was done ?

BEN: Sure…

DANI: (Ready and waiting, the van managed to stop us right in front of their base, it’s a freaky looking base “mind you”.)

PHOEBE: (Okay, hold on, we’re on our way with the jet. No one has spotted you and Jason since you arrived, right ?)

DANI: (No, though I managed to um, “take care” of the guy or should I say, alien hybrid that was driving the van and he’s still inside there so I think there might be a little situation upon your teams arrival.)

PN 4 – Inside the jet, Phoebe gets ready for take-off, everyone else in the back is seated and strapped in. David further examines his blueprint.

PHOEBE: (My team-Dani this isn’t my-

DANI: (Phoebe…-

PHOEBE: (We’ll have time to discuss a matter like this later on ?)

DANI: (Sure, just make sure you guys hurry up, time is of the essence and we need to stop these people, whatever it takes.)

BEN: (What the boss lady says.)

DANI: (Shut up Ben.)

PG 7/ PN 1 – In a lab lit with a green eerie light, two male scientists who’s faces are not directly visible are dissecting the same body that Laurie saw in front of her school. Human body pieces are ravaged across two other lab tables.

CPT: U-Men Central. 05:25 PM.

SCIENTIST #1: Nothing, not even anything we can salvage, just non-porous yellow, tacky, skin !

SCIENTIST #2: And what’s worse is that the field-agents failed to assassinate one of the prime mutants, if we cannot get to them then what use is getting petty things like this one ?

SCIENTIST #1: I think we’ll just have to raise the stakes higher then, wont we. We have bases in three different countries across the globe and none of them have managed to get anything of reasonable value, by this time tomorrow Sean will have to decide if we should choose more harsh forces on these mutants or not !

SCIENTIST #2: Harsh forces ? as in killing and taking in any mutant we find ?

SCIENTIST #1: Yes, it’s the only way forward if we plan to succeed.

SCIENTIST #2: But Ronald, you know that by doing what we do, in the process need to gain our fellow humans trust, killing recklessly will only bring about a growing cause for concern, even fear.

RONALD: Our fellow brethren know not what they want but if there is something they do want, it’s to get rid of all the mutants rising and by doing what I proposed, it’s quite clear that’s what will be accomplished. In times like these it’s quite normal for us to fear that which we are not familiar of or should I say, familiar with .Gay people for example, what sort of sickening love movies do your children see on the television ?

SCIENTIST #2: Ah, I get what you’re playing at, movies between-

RONALD: Men and women, not men and men. We were born to love and make love with the opposite sex, doing the complete opposite would be a down right abomination ! which is why “Homosexual” people are all banished to the lake of fire when they die.

SCIENTIST #2: Oh, gladly.

RONALD: And that holds the same for all mutants, they are not supposed to wield the powers that they do, they are not God, are they ?

SCIENTIST #2: No, they are most definitely not.

RONALD: Exactly, this is why their termination must occur immediately and effectively.

PG 8/ PN 1 – In the Jet. Ben is fiddling around with his transmorpher, Sooraya looks out the window in surprise. Laurie looks a little uneasy; David gets ready for the mission.

PHOEBE: Attention ladies and gentlemen, as you all know we’re mutants and what we’ve seen and what some of us have been through haven’t exactly been on pleasant terms. The U-Men are all about the destruction an end of mutants even though they ironically use our body-parts to augment themselves.

PN 2 – “Camera” focus on Sofia’s and Laurie’s concerned faces.

PHOEBE: If I didn’t say it before, it’s what they wanted to do to Ben which is why he almost got assassinated in the blink of an eye.

PN 3 – “Camera” focus on Ben starting to get a bit frustrated, he stops fiddling with his transmorpher. Sooraya is still seen looking out the window.

PHOEBE: It’s also what happened to that…poor lad at Laurie’s school.

PN 4 –“Camera” focus on Sooraya slowly turning to look at Phoebe with a concerned look on her face.

PHOEBE: But we can’t let those things distract us, we need to be snoopy, quick, agile and if needed lethal in all of our actions. The future of the mutant race may well depend on this.

LAURIE: *whispers* I’m getting a little scared about all this…

SOFIA: *whispers* Don’t be, we are the New Mutants, remember what I said when we first met ?

PN 5 – A black and white flash back of Laurie and Sofia conversating in Laurie’s back garden.

SOFIA: Do not worry, mutant’s stick together right ?

PN 6 – Back at the jet.

LAURIE: Yeah, you’re right.

PG 9/ PN 1 – Laurie begins to smile.

SOORAYA: Everybody ?

PN 2 – They all look at Sooraya except for Phoebe who is operating the jet.

SOORAYA: Is-is that their base ?

PN 3 – Ben looks out the same window Sooraya’s looking out of. Laurie and Sofia look out the windows on the left of them. David looks out of jets front screen.

DAVID: Whoa…

SOFIA: Oh my…I do not blame the police for not coming to interrogate them, this place looks awfully frightful !

LAURIE: I know…

PN 4 – A yellow essence begins to emit from Laurie. Sofia looks at her.

PN 5 – She twirls her fingers and a very small gust of wind blows the pheromones away.

BEN: I can’t believe the world we’re living in.

SOORAYA: I understand what you mean…but there must be another way to-

PHOEBE: Get ready everybody; I’m about to give the jet the invisible cloak treatment.

DAVID: I’m really starting to love this jet.

PHOEBE: Sofia and Ben, since you two are our main fliers you’re going to have to fly over to Dani and Jason, okay ?

SOFIA: Yes.

BEN: On it, but where are they ?

PHOEBE: I’m going to telepathically give you there location…see them ?

SOFIA: Yes, they are basically underneath us.

BEN: What Sofia said.

PN 6 – The jet is rendered invisible, Phoebe flies it down towards an empty space in the car-park, Dani and Jason are visible down below looking up at the jet outside of the U-Men’s base.

PG 10/ PN 1 – Sofia and Ben unbuckle themselves then head for the Jets entrance.

PHOEBE: Please note, thanks to yours truly our presence in this vicinity is not traceable by any means...

SOORAYA: That is good.

PHOEBE: Very. Get ready guys, I’m going to open the jet’s door.

PN 2 – Sofia stands directly in front of the door, Ben stands just behind her, Laurie, Sooraya and David begin to un buckle their seat belts.

PN 3 – The jet’s door slowly opens, Sofia looks a little excited.

PN 4 – It’s completely open.

PHOEBE: Okay, NOW !

SOFIA: Laurie and David, grab onto my hands !

PN 5 – From outside of the Jet, Sofia jumps out with David and Laurie holding her hands. Laurie covers her face in fear, David’s trench coat flares.

SOFIA: Nnngh !

PN 6 – A strong gust of wind is raised in their direction, they start falling at a very slow rate in the direction of Jason and Dani.

SOFIA: It is…it is working ! yes !

DAVID: Good work Sofia ! *phew !*

LAURIE: Thank God…

PN 7 – Sooraya and Ben jump out of the jet’s exit. Ben is carrying Sooraya in his arms. He’s in flame form, a trail of fire is left behind as he goes.

BEN: Hehe…

PG 11/ PN 1 – Sofia, Laurie and David land next to Dani and Jason, the wind follows their arrival.

JASON: Hey guys.

SOFIA: Hello.

LAURIE:…Hi…

DAVID: Good Evening.

PN 2 – Ben and Sooraya follow, everyone else makes way for them.

PN 3 – They land, he puts Sooraya on her feet.

SOORAYA: Thank you Ben. Hello Jason.

BEN: No prob, hey Jas’.

JASON: Hi, both of you.

PN 4 – Sofia turns around and look’s over the Buildings main fence.

SOFIA: I wonder, don’t these people have CCTV ? wont we get caught ?

PN 5 – Phoebe walks in from the car park.

PHOEBE: No, we shouldn’t, not with me around anyways and if the CCTV do manage to catch us-

PN 6 – In the buildings dark corridors, Ronald and a man wearing a black suite are walking through.

PHOEBE: Well, we’ll just have to make sure they don’t, wont we ?

RONALD: So she’ll be here shortly I presume ?

MAN: Yes, her capture was quite easy, obviously she did not use her apparent “telepathic powers” to sense any of our men as they descended on her.

RONALD: Oh ? how very pleasant.

MAN: Though we have to keep in mind, she’s the governor of San Francisco’s first-born daughter, there if they find out who did this then-

RONALD: Oh you worry far too much my fine lad, she’s a mutant, a potentially powerful one at that not mention she’s a telepath, like that same one the field agents ran into at that cursed…I don’t even know what to call it.

MAN: I see what you mean but-…she’s here now ? okay I’ll get them to open the doors. It’s her sir.

RONALD: Splendid.

PG 12/ PN 1 – Outside, the New Mutants get ready, a black car pulls out front.

JASON: Phoebe i-

PHOEBE: Not now Jason. First plan of action right now is to get into the building itself, I’ll try and see if I can “suggest” someone let us in, then there’s the added-

PN 2 – Sooraya looks back at the car in concern, some men in black suits step out.

PHOEBE: -Chance of us getting caught but that’s nothing we can’t handle.

DANI: We don’t want to stay in here for long either, all we want is the “inside scoop” on these guys and enough Intel for us to shut them down. For good.

PHOEBE: Yes-

PN 3 – The gates of the building begin to open, one of the men reaches into the car.

PHOEBE: So David, try to get as much information as you can, Jason ?

JASON: Yeah ?

PHOEBE: you don’t exactly need to come along if you don’t want to.

DANI: Phoebe…-she just means that since-

JASON: No, I’m good. The guy’s over at Ultimatum could use some good info on these guys anyways, no problem from my end, I’m here to stay.

PHOEBE: If you say so.

DANI: (Cut it out Phoebe.)

PHOEBE: (Cut what out ?)

DANI: (Don’t you da-

SOORAYA: I think it would be wise if we began making our move.

PHOEBE: What is it ?

PN 4 – The man in black takes out a young Caucasian girl dressed in school clothes. She’s sleeping, her mouth is cello taped shut, her hands are tied behind her back and so are her legs.

SOORAYA: They have captured a young girl.

PN 5 – Everyone else except for Phoebe, Dani and Jason peak behind Sooraya.

LAURIE: I-I think I know that girl…I can’t see if it’s her exactly but…I think that’s

PHOEBE: You’re right Laurie, it’s Martha Johansson.

PN 6 – Close up of a shocked Jason.

PHOEBE: The governor’s daughter.

PG 13/ PN 1 – One of the men shut’s the cars door. The man carrying Martha walks past the building’s main gates.

PHOEBE: The cheek, who knew she was a mutant ?

DANI: What’s more, how did the U-Men find out before we did ?

PN 2 – Sooraya looks back at everyone.

PHOEBE: Ben…I know what you’re thinking, we cannot interfere-

PN 3 – Ben looks at Phoebe in rage.

BEN: So then what the heck do you expect us to do !? stand there and watch !?

PHOEBE: Yes…

BEN: WHAT ?!

PN 4 – There’s a silence amongst them, Phoebe looks down and distraught.

PN 5 – Dani walks past all of them in annoyance.

DANI: Enough of this, we’re wasting time and this one of the only windows of opportunities that we’ll get to enter their base and get out.

JASON: She’s right you know.

DANI: We have to go, NOW. Regardless of what might happen to her, the mission statement is quite clear: get as much Intel as we can and then leave.

DANI: Okay ?

PHOEBE: Mhm…

BEN: Yeah, I guess…

SOFIA: I shall do the honours.

PG 14/ PN 1 – In a cleaner and clear laboratory, the lights are on fully, there’s a gurney in the middle of the lab. Ronald is waiting in front of its door with a smile on his face.

PN 2 – Just inside the U-Men’s main buildings, some workers are walking through. The New Mutants stand back.

DAVID: You’re sure they can’t see none of us ?

PHOEBE: Yes, positive, now all of you, stop worrying and be quite !

SOFIA: We are in now, what shall we do ?

PHOEBE: First, this may be asking much but I want you, Sooraya and Laurie to follow Martha and those men to where ever they may be going.

SOORAYA: You want us ? but what if they-

PHOEBE: They will NOT, I repeat NOT detect you…trust me.

PN 3 – Sofia, Laurie and Sooraya start following the men who are just along the corridor.

LAURIE: I really, really hope they don’t find us.

SOFIA: I’m trusting Phoebe on her word. Besides, David-

Anonymous Words On Panel: So, she’s a telepath eh ? they’re very popular these days are they not ? Haha…”off with her head”. Men, shall we ?

SOFIA: It appears they are about to do something bad to her ! let us leave !

PN 4 – Sofia flies through the corridor, Laurie and Sooraya follow.

SOORAYA: I’m afraid I will not be able to keep up in this, I must switch forms.

PN 5 – Sooraya turns the lower part of her body into dust. They almost catch up with the men.

PG 15/ PN 1 – Phoebe, Ben, Dani, David and Jason are at the other end of the hallway. There’s an elevator and a staircase leading up on the right hand side of them.

PHOEBE: (Report back when you’re done.)

SOFIA: (Okay.)

BEN: So what do we do ?

PHOEBE: This place must have a head of command and what not and we’re going to find him.

DAVID: You think he’ll still be “at home” right now ?

PHOEBE: Where else would he be ?

DAVID: That’s true.

PN 2 – Sofia, Laurie and Sooraya reach the lab’s entrance, the three of them peak through.

SOFIA: We must not do a thing, okay ?

LAURIE: Alright…

SOORAYA: If that is what’s needed.

PN 3 – Martha is placed on the gurney, still sleeping. Ronald stands on her left hand side watching her with a wicked grin on his face, two men in black suites stand next to her as well. The girls are seen peeking in the background.

RONALD: What a fine young specimen of mutant she is, surely her father did not know she was a mutant, correct ?

MAN #1: It’s not exactly confirmed if that statement is true or not, sir.

RONALD: Never mind then, please dispose of the body when I’m done her if you can.

MAN #1: Yes sir.

RONALD: Firstly, let’s wake her up. Oh and men ?

MAN #1: Sir ?

MAN #2: Sir ?

RONALD: If I find out that you’ve gone and told Sean about this before I have…well, you have watched the Human Centipede before, correct ?

PN 4 – Ronald grabs hold of one end of the cello tape, Martha is still sleeping.

PN 5 – He viciously rips it off, slight jolting her head to the left hand side.

SFX: *SCHNIP !*

RONALD: Wakey wakey, my precious little monster.

PN 6 – She struggles to open her eyes.

PG 16/ PN 1 – Phoebe and David are walking through what seems to be a display room. There’s a dim green light in the middle of it.

DAVID: So far all I’ve managed to find are a couple codes, I’m guessing are for safes stashed with money and some…weird looking plans for the ideal…augmented body ?

PHOEBE: These people are really sick.

DAVID: I know, do you think…

PHOEBE: Go on.

DAVID: Do you think we’ll be able to completely stop them ? all of them ?

PN 2 – Close up of a concerned Phoebe, they’re still searching the display room.

PHOEBE: Honestly ? no. But none of us can think about that, we need to beat them…we need to-

DANI: (Phoebe ! we’ve-I think we’ve found him, their leader or should I say leaders…you won’t believe this !)

PN 3 – Ben, Dani and Phoebe are in a meeting room with Sean Garrison sitting behind a black desk. Ben is crossing his arms while looking straight at Sean, Dani walks towards the exit of the room, Jason watches her. There is a man wearing U-Men gear sat in front of Sean.

DANI: (All of us, we’re, we’re on their hit list ! even me !)

PHOEBE: (What’s the man’s name ?)

DANI: (Sean Garrison…you know he looks a lot like…never mind. Right now him and some guy are discussing their next phase of operations.)

PHOEBE: (Oh ? and what’s that ?)

DANI: (Kill and detain all mutant’s on sight, Martha was their first target.)

PN 4 – Downstairs in the lab, Martha slowly come’s to her senses.

MARTHA: Whu-..where am I ?

RONALD: Martha, why don’t you take a “look” for yourself ?

MARTHA: My-

PN 5 – Martha’s arms are re-strained to the gurney by the men in black suite’s, she tries to struggle out.

MARTHA: Le-let go of me ! my-my powers ! why can’t I use my powers !?

RONALD: I knew you’d ask that you pesky runt, I did the honours and “poked” you with a little anaesthetic that would halt you from accessing those annoying powers of yours, it seems to have done wonders no ?

MARTHA: Let me go ! I haven’t done any-anything to any of you ! please !

RONALD: You’re a mutant, mutants must be terminated.

PN 6 – Close up on Sofia, Laurie and Sooraya shocked faces.

SOORAYA: We cannot just stand her and watch ! we must do something !

SOFIA: No, Phoebe said that we should not interfere with anything that is done here, no matter how harsh they may be.

PG 17/ PN 1 – Ronald begins to turn on a chainsaw, Martha looks as if she’s having a nervous breakdown.

MARTHA: PLEASE ! PLEASE STOP THIS ! I DON’T-

RONALD: Dear, it pains me to do this more than it would pain you, the person I’m doing to, you have to understand.

PN 2 – The girls stare in shock.

LAURIE: Oh no…

SOFIA: I think we better lea-

SOORAYA: This is wrong ! there has to be another way to-

SOFIA: Sooraya, do not.

PN 3 – He lift’s it up, Martha tries to break free but the men hold her back.

RONALD: Good bye, Martha.

MARTHA: PLEASE ! SOMEONE HELP ME ! I DON’T WANT TO-

PN 4 – He turn’s it on. She notices the girls watching.

SFX: *BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

MARTHA: PLEASE ! PLEASE HELP ME ! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME ! PLEASE !

PN 5 – They all look surprised.

SOFIA: How is she noticing us ?

LAURIE: I don’t think I can watch this, this is just…I’m going to get Phoebe, we need to-

PG 18/ PN 1 – Laurie begins to run away with a sad look on her face, Sofia hesitates to follow, Sooraya looks at Martha in pity.

SOFIA: I think we should follow Laurie Sooraya, Phoebe said that we should not get involved in any trouble or fuss lest we expose ourselves and jeopardize the mission ! we must go-

PN 2 – Close up of a determined Sooraya, she begins to stand up, Sofia looks at her in shock.

SOORAYA: No.

SOFIA: (Phoebe ! I think you need to come down quick ! Sooraya is about to-)

SOORAYA: I will not stand here…and-and let them do that to her.

PHOEBE: (I can see…)

DAVID: (Sooraya stop ! Phoebe ! we won’t be able to get there in time !)

PN 2 – Ronald slowly heads for Martha’s neck with the chainsaw. The men restrain her as she desperately tries to break free, tears are seen coming out of her eyes.

MARTHA: PLEAAAAASSSEE !

RONALD: Quit your whining, this would be that less painful if you didn’t fight us.

SOORAYA: There must be…

PHOEBE: (Sooraya you have to stop what you’re doing ! now !)

PN 3 – Close up of Laurie looking back.

SOORAYA: (I cannot Phoebe-

PN 4 – Close up of Dani and Jason in the meeting room looking at the rooms exit, Sean is still conversating.

SOORAYA: (Will not *silently*…Allah..

PN 5 – Close up of Ben running down the stairs.

SOORAYA: Let these demons, destroy this poor girl’s life…it would be against-

SOFIA: Sooraya stop ! we have to go !

PN 6 – Phoebe and David are panicking as they run down the stairs.

DAVID: We won’t be able to get there in time ! it’ll be too late ! she’ll get to them before we get to her !

PHOEBE:…You might not be able to get to her in time David…but i-

MARTHA: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-*

To Be Continued....

NEXT – Dani takes some time off from the New Mutants to attend to pressing family matters concerning her mother ! Sooraya’s belief’s continue to come into conflict with her role as a New Mutant ! Laurie finds out something very shocking and the U-Men play a big part in it ! David’s deliveries turn out to be much more than expected ! + The death of Martha Johansson rocks the growing mutant community in a very BIG way ! All this and more in the next issue as “U-Mutants” comes to a fierce conclusion !

ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL INC. AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, I THOUGHT OF THE STORY BUT THESE AREN'T MY PEOPLE.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

AMAZINGEPICOSITY!

punkpuppy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By punkpuppy3

loveitloveitloveit!

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@primepower53 said:

AMAZINGEPICOSITY!

@punkpuppy3 said:

loveitloveitloveit!

Thanks a lot for the love guys, glad you enjoyed it !

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By KisserNe

Man, that was a pretty intense issue....

-takes a deep breath-

I wish there was more explanations in this one as to what is going on, like who does the guy look like- there's got to be a connection somewhere in there. But! I guess I will wait for that epic last issue to see the conclusion. I look forward to reading it, Hurricane!

Wicked stuff, glad to be reading your series! :))

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@KisserNe said:

Man, that was a pretty intense issue....

-takes a deep breath-

I wish there was more explanations in this one as to what is going on, like who does the guy look like- there's got to be a connection somewhere in there. But! I guess I will wait for that epic last issue to see the conclusion. I look forward to reading it, Hurricane!

Wicked stuff, glad to be reading your series! :))

Hehe...Thanks ! Apologies for the lack of explanations, you wont see none of (or at least not as much of it) in #7, and if your a fan of what I've done (doing) with Sooraya, your going to love the next issue !