joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Captain's log - Cpt. Mar-Vel   

We are told from a young age that as Kree, we serve a higher purpose, that we are the true law of a universe filled with chaos and dishonor. There was a point in my life when that was all I needed to know, that idea is what inspired me to join the military, it kept me going through the most difficult of times because in my heart I knew that we as Kree could defeat any enemy. Our loss tonight shook that belief to it's very core. I only survived based on pure luck and the bravery of a pursuer named Ronan. It started simply enough, Ronan had discovered that some Shi'ar ships had been sighted in our territory. Rumor had it they were sent to look for some crystal from Shi'ar myth, but regardless the military counsel decided it was best to show the Shi'ar that violating our borders would not be tolerated, in fact it's been stated on numerous occasions that the Shi'ar were lucky that neither us nor those filthy Skrulls had taken the pitiful star system that the Shi'ar call an empire.  

When we arrived many of my crew found it amusing that the Shi'ar had sent one ancient vessel against an entire Kree fleet, the presence of the Nova corps unit was my only worry until the Shi'ar released their weapon. It appeared to be a large Shi'ar man though he quickly proved to be much more than he seemed. For the first time I understood the terror those worlds that had been attacked by the Heralds must have felt. Our weapons didn't even slow the creature down as he destroyed ships with no effort. I was left floating in the void of space with nothing but my survival suit between me and death. Before my air ran out a small pursuer ship arrived, the pilot payed no heed to the carnage around him as he saved as many as he could. I had to be impressed by the man willing to take the risk when the great war ships fled. Pursuer Ronan had quite the reputation for being a hard man but he wouldn't allow a single Kree to die if you could do something to stop it. 

I put in a request for commendation for him. while in the ship he told me of his goal to become the Supreme Accuser one day and I truly hope he meets that goal, we need men like him in our higher ranks especially if the Shi'ar have anymore like the beast we encountered tonight or worse should the Skrull ever obtain that kind of power.  
We fled as fast as we could but the ship had been damaged from multiple collisions with the wreckage of the fleet so we were forced to land on a small moon for repairs .  
Luckily it had a breathable atmosphere  and as far as we could tell it was uninhabited.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

I promise more will happen in part 2

desperado_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By desperado_

Good Job man!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe
@desperado_: Thanks
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator
@joshmightbe: Great chapter!
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe
@The Impersonator:Thank you and I will read your Wolverine story and if your interested I just got my first Chapter for Silver Surfer up
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#6  Edited By The Impersonator
@joshmightbe: You're welcome! Sweet Silver! I'll read it now.