Marvel Genesis: Hawkeye

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Most of this is written by Mechanical_Ape, the bolded parts is me. I will be taking over this story for the rest of this arch, if not more.  

Part One:

“Visual?” I asked quietly as I lay prone on the cool rocks. The blowing dust caked my sweat-soaked face but it didn’t matter. I had a job to do and nothing would take me from it.

“Still negative,” a voice called out behind me. David Haywood, my spotter, knelt beside me. He focused intently through the small spotter scope that he held to his eyes. “Are we sure the info was good?”

“It’s always been good before,” I answered slowly, doing my best to keep the subtle movements from disrupting my aim. “We’ll wait as long as we need until the target comes.”

We had been watching the same desolate stretch of road for days. Reports had claimed that it was a common trafficking point, but we had seen little evidence of that. In the three days we had been watching only a lone farmer had used the dirt path.

Until word came down from above, it was our duty to watch the road. No matter how useless our efforts seemed, we had our orders.   If we were successful, it would be worth the interminable wait.

Haywood put the scope down and leaned back against the large boulder that shielded our presence. “You need another look at the photo?”

“We’re looking for an old man with a green bucket on his head. I’m pretty sure I’ll know him if I see him.”

He knew I didn’t need to see the picture of the target; he just wanted me to relax. I could tell that he had already given up. The endless lookouts with only fitful bouts of sleep had gotten to him. I couldn’t blame him, but we still had a job to do. We had trained for this and we couldn’t afford to miss this chance.

The target was too important to let go. The man may have seemed like nothing more than a lunatic with grandiose delusions, but the boys in intelligence knew better. This ‘Professor Power’ was the real brains behind the operations. For all of his eccentricities, he clearly knew the battlefield well. Even without the superior training that we had, they had been able to stymie our efforts. If the head was removed, the body would collapse.

I could hear rustling behind me as Haywood rummaged through his flak jacket for something. A few seconds later an energy bar landed next to me.  

“You should at  least eat something. Ain’t gonna be any good if your blood sugar drops and you can’t even hold the gun straight.”

“ I’ll eat once you’re done,” I answered, ignoring the bar that sat next to me.

I continued watching the road as he happily munched away at the bar. The wind had finally died down, forcing me to readjust my aim. At almost 800 meters, even the slightest breeze could be enough to affect the trajectory of the bullet. I had to be perfect. One bullet, one kill.

“Maybe we should contact HQ,” Haywood offered, his mouth full as he spoke. “I’m sure they –“

His voice was downed out by the sudden eruption of gunfire. It was close and it was meant for us. Frantically I scrambled across the ground and ducked for cover behind the boulder. The gunfire continued. I could hear the bullets ricocheting harmlessly off the solid stone.

“Hay!” I called out, yelling over the sound of the shots. “Get behind cover!”

There was no response. I wasn’t expecting one, but I still needed to be certain. If he was alive I had to get to him. As I poked my head around the large rock a bullet whizzed perilously close to my face, causing me to jerk back behind the safety of the cover. It had been enough to see what I needed to see. Haywood lay on the dusty ground, a rapidly growing pool of blood spreading out from the gunshot on his forehead. There was no helping him now.

I had left my rifle behind. Not that it really mattered; it would have been useless in such confined quarters. I knew there was no chance of reaching Haywood’s AR. Even one step out from behind the boulder would mean my death.

I pulled my M9 out of its holster and checked it. It wasn’t the best weapon to face a dozen armed men, but you make do with what you have. Besides, it was all I would need.

I needed a distraction. They had me pinned down. If I couldn’t find a way to create an opening, I would be trapped behind the rock until they came for me. I couldn’t let that happen. I needed to take the control of the battlefield away from them.

Pushing myself to my knees, I began to take off my ballistic vest. Removing my best piece of armor may seem like a foolish idea, but I didn’t need it. If I got hit even once I probably wouldn’t survive. It would work much better as a distraction.

By the time I had removed the vest the gunshots had ceased. I knew I had to act quickly. They were likely on closing in on my position. I just had to hope that they were stupid enough to assume I was even stupider.

Gripping the handgun in my left hand, I tossed the vest off to my right. It flew through the air, landing next to my rifle. I knew the distraction had worked the moment I heard the gunfire. At least some of them had been fooled into thinking I was going for my gun, and that was all I needed.

Pushing myself into action, I dashed out from behind the boulder. As I moved I leveled the gun. I didn’t have time to focus my aim but I knew I didn’t need to. This was simple.

I  ran as fast as I could to find cover by a nearby boulder. It was then I was spotted by three men closing in on me. I didn't even give myself time to think.

BANG BANG BANG! I shot them all dead. I ran for my life, knowing that the rest would trace the shots. BANG BANG BANG! I shot three more as they went to shoot me.

I suddenly felt a jolt of adrenalin followed by pain as I noticed I was shot in the leg. The sniper headed for another shot. Two bullets left, can't afford to miss.

He fell to the ground after one shot. I grabbed a wooden stick and clamped down on it with my mouth as I tried to ignore the pain in my leg. I had found shelter.

As I went in, however, I noticed a man with c4 strapped to his chest.
"You have to die!"
"N--"

When I awaken, I am covered in tremendous pain, my whole body shaking. I presume they couldn't find me in the rubble or they didn't think I survived. It was either fate or a miracle I survived. Since I didn't really believe in miracles I settled for fate. I decided it was time to even the score.  Professor Power did this to me. He killed Haywood.

On my way home I thought of a way to get back at him.

I remembered how my father always loved to go hunting with a bow and arrow. He trained me to use one. He called me his 'young Hawkeye.' They think Clint Barton is dead...but I'm not Clint Barton anymore. I'm HAWKEYE.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The rest of this will be written by me alone.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

Great chapter, guys! You both did a great job of writing the Hawkeye story. Even though, I don't know much about Hawkeye. I felt this is an original story for me and knowing a bit about Clint Barton. I should read Avengers and Hawkeye comic book series more if I have the time. Anyways, I can't wait for the next arrow hit!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
Thanks!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: You're welcome!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Chapter will be kind of short, I tried to use physics/science to explain the arrow, but I'm not sure if it worked out. If it didn't try to look past it.

Part Two:  Arrow Science

I use my military training and equiptment to fashion myself some arrows. I needed to appear different than just a military man, I needed to astonish everyone.

I strapped Plastique explosives to the end of my arrow, and put a round cover with a many triggers inside over the plastique. I had made quite a few of these. I called them "trick arrows."  

I had made an arrow that could shoot glue by, when hitting it's target, compresses, then explands, causing the glue to pop out.

I also made a few arrows that were tipped with a gast grenade, then covered with a sphere to hold it in place, and a hole for the pin If I could shoot that arrow fast enough the friction would cause the pin to be pulled off of the grenade, and release gas.  

I created an arrow that, on impact, would release a rope that would tie around the victim  

I put acid inside an arrow with a hollow shell, that wasn't very stable. On impact, the shell would crack and release the acid.  

I made an arrow full of wires, with one loose wire. When aimed correctly, it would electrocute the victim  

I compressed a net inside an arrow that expands when the arrow is shot, trapping the victim in a net.  

I also found a way to put an arrow with a cable inside, and it is shot through the same science as the other one.  

A freeze arrow has the same physics as the glue arrow.  

I was able to get the workings of a tazer into a small arrow tip  

I will figure out more as I go along. Now for my plan...I need to infiltrate The Masters of Evil, the group led by Professor Power, and the only way to do that...  

...is to pretend I'm a villain.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53:   
  Great science!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
haha, thanks.
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Three: The Robbery:  

"Give me the merchandise!" I shouted to the clerk. I was in midst of robbing a jewelry store. He gave me the jewels, when he pressed the alarm.  

"****!" I shouted. It was then that I saw the clerk running away from something....somebody.  

"I am the Black Panther." He said. "You will cease this robbery immediatley and turn yourself into the authorities, or suffer the consequences."  

"I'll go for the latter." I said, shooting an arrow at him. He ducked behind it.  

"Missed."  

"Really?"  

In a contained explosion, he fell to the ground.  
I put my foot on his head and said "give up."  

He then grabbed my foot, and threw me into a wall, and punched me. I ducked under his next punch and his fist hit concreat, I delivered a hit to his midsection with my bow. My face was then met with his knee. I grabbed his knee, and took out the other leg, and he fell to the ground.  

"This is getting nowhere," Black Panther said, "The police will be here shortly, turn yourself in!"  

I kicked his head.  

"Why would I do that, I'm winni--"  

"FREEZE!" I heard a voice say. The cops had arrived. "Put your hands in the air!"  

I did so, and slowly reached to my quiver for an acid arrow. With lightning quick speed I grabbed it and shot it at a gas tank. The police car exploded.  

Amidst the confusion, I ran away.  

As I ran, I eventually noticed a figure behind me, Black Panther was following me.  

As I ran into an alleyway, he jumped in front of me.  

"You will cease at once!" He snapped.  

I kicked him in the groin and uppercut him, He fell the the ground. He then legswept me, and my head hit a wall as a fell to the cement floor.  

Black Panther towered over me.  

"You will give up AT ONCE."  

"How many times do I have to tell you, pal? NOT LIKELY!" I shot an electric arrow at him, and he fell to the ground, writhing in pain.
It was then I saw a car pull up at the end of the alleyway.  

"Get in." A voice said. It sounded female, and who am I not to screw up an opportunity with a woman?  

I climbed into the car, and found the woman had a metal faceplate on.  

"And...who are you...?" I asked awkwardly.  

"Madame Masque. Welcome to the Masters of Evil."  

Elsehwhere:  

Black Panther helps with cleanup of the jewelry store roobery, when he notices I pile of money.  

"How much is in there?" He asked.  

"E-enough to pay for the jewels he took from me." The clerk responded. "What does that mean?"  

Black Panther grinned.  

"It means he is not who he appears to be."
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Impersonator

Goodness gracious! The Masters of Evil? I gotta see this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
Oh, it's gonna be gooood! ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Four:  

After I thanked Madame Masque, we drove the next fifteenin silence. She finally decides to break the silence by asking, 
"So what made you want to go into the criminal buisness?"  
I had to think fast. I go with a cliche idea. "My parents were gunned down by cops, never liked authority since."  
"Man, taking down Black Panther, that was pretty huge. What's your name?"  
"Hawkeye."  
"And you shoot...arrows?"  
"Best damn shot on the planet."  
Her faceplate shifted, she smiled. "Niice! You're in it big time, now, baby! You're with the Masters of Evil!

We drove for about another hour, and she explained how the Masters of Evil is a super villain group bent on taking over big buisness. They corrupt influential leaders. I try to keep calm as she tells me she got a tip from a military officer about an assassination attempt on Professor Power. We were ratted out by a superior officer, and she couldn't even tell me his name. I promised vengance for Haywood. They would pay for his death.  

When we arrived at the headquarters, I saw a group of four people practicing combat on robots.  

The one who was dressed in armor swung his sword, taking off the head of the robot in one slice. She told me his name was 'Black Knight.'  

Another made huge leaped from robot to robot. It seemed he didn't have any power, other than super strength in his legs (or something like that.)  Masque said his name was 'Batroc the Leaper.' 

Another was made out of pure energy, shooting lightning bolts at the robots, and frying their ciruits. He was called 'The Living Laser.'  

The last one didn't seem so special. He was just shooting at them. His name was 'The Hood', whoo possessed some magical hood that gave him some weird magic abilities. I didn't think much of him.  

"Where's Professor Power?" I asked.  
"He prefers not to be seen." the Living Laser told me.  

I kept telling myself the same thing over and over in my head. This is simple. You can take them down. Then go to Professor Power. I can do this. This is simple....

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Best d@mn chapter on the planet! 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
Thanks, man!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Anytime!  :) 

Wolverine chapters 27 and 28 are already up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Five:  

After weeks of proving myself and testing my mettle, Professor Power finally decided to send me on a mission with Batroc and the Black Knight. We were supposed to gain entrance to a corrupted General's office without being noticed and get information from him.  

Along the car ride, Batroc kept talking in his funny french accent about how that General (named "Thunderbolt" Ross) had given them information as to where Haywood and I were. He was responsible for Haywood's death. I promised to do something about it.

When we arrived at the base, we were told not to be seen. We pulled up for identification and Black Knight stabbed the man at the gate.

We then drove throught the base, and Batroc told me to follow him.

The three of us burst through the door, to find several armed men ready to shoot us. I was the first to react, hitting them with a concussive arrow, and then a net arrow. One came up from behind me, but I elbowed him.  Black Knight and Batroc went on killing everybody. It sickened me to be part of their group.

Once we finished, Batroc and Black Knight tried to get the door open, but neither could get past the lock.

I pulled out an acid arrow and shot it at the lock, it sizzled with electricity and the door swung open.

"Nice work, 'Hawk!" Black Knight shouted.

We went the most of the way undisturbed, until one man attacked us. He threw a left cross at me, I ducked under it. He then went to kick me, but I blocked it and hit him with my bow. He bent over, and I slammed my bow over his head, knocking him out.

"You have fighting skills, Monsieur Hawkeye." Batroc said.  
"Thanks." I panted.  

We finally went to Ross room. He sat at his desk, waiting for us.  
"I was told you would be coming here!" He said.  
"We need information on our next target." Black Knight said.  
"Ah yes," Ross paused for a moment to search through his files. Finally, he grabbed an envelope, and went to hand it to Batroc. "This'll do. His name is Clint Barton. Apparently he surviv--UNGH!" In mid sentence, I punched Ross in the face, breaking his nose, and at the same second, I kicked Batroc in the neck, temporarily cutting off his oxygen, and knocking him out.  

By the time I was ready to fight Black Knight, he had prepared. He swung his sword and cut my arm.  
"You're one of those, heroes, aren't ya?" He said. "No wonder ya never killed anybody." He swung his sword, and I ducked underneath it and hit him with an uppercut. I then hit him in the midsection, and hit him dead on with a punch to the face, He fell out the window. He survived through the means of his enchanted armor.  
I stood on above him, looking down on him through the hole in the window. "Hey, Black Knight!" I shouted, "Guess what's a conductor of electricity?!" I then shot him with an electricity arrow. He writhed on the ground until he fell unconscious.  

I then gathered the files on my assassination--with Ross' fingerprints all over them, and put it out as evidence.  

I didn't know it then, but Black Knight had alerted the Masters of Evil of my real intentions...they knew that I was after them.... 

....and I was in trouble.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By CapFanboy
@primepower53: nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapFanboy
Thanks!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Great chapter! 

Wolverine Chapter 30 is already up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
Thanks, man! 

Chapter six will be up soon!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Six:  

I drove back to base in a hurry, unaware that in the confusion, Black Knight had alerted the team of my identity and intentions. I came back with the excuse that Batroc and Black Knight has been caught during the raid.

The car had sped to a halt and I hopped out and ran inside. I was then met by Living Laser.  

"How'd it go...?" He asked, with a smile on his face.  
"Fine, fine," I said.  
"Where's Black Knight and Batroc?" He snarled.  
"Oh...they..uh they were caught--"  
"LIAR!" He snapped. He then hit me with a bolt of lightning, sending me crashing through a wall. I shrugged it off as best I could.  
He walked toward me with malicious intent.

"I know who you are, Hawkeye, or should I say...Clint Barton?"  

I grabbed an arrow and shot it at him, it went straight through him. He went to blast me and I leaped out of the way, hiding behind a corner.  

Laser remained calm, knowing he had the advantage over me (what with me having no powers and all) He said: "You're gonna die Clint," He leaned closer to where I was hiding, I clenched my bow tigher. "You're gonna die like Haywood--"

I leaped from my hiding space and slammed my bow into his face with all my strength. He staggered backward, and I kicked him. I then went to punch him, but found myself electrocuted!

I screamed and fell to the floor. Laser started laughing.

"You can't hurt what you can't TOUCH!"

As he shouted, he blasted another bolt at me. I ducked out of the way and shot an arrow.

"Missed." He said. He then lifted me up and electrocuted me. He punched me and threw me to the floor. I shot another arrow that didn't hit him.

He hit me with a concentrated beam of energy, the pain was tremendous. He threw me to the other side of the room.

"You can't beat me, admit it." Laser told me.

"I think I can." I said, hiding a smirk behind my face, trying not to let him know my plan.

I pulled out two more arrows and shot them, both missed their target.

Living Laser laughed. "Man, how bad did I beat you? I never saw you miss a shot during practice, why now, I must've REALLY hurt ya!" He blasted me through a wall.

"Thanks for getting me to a clear zone." I told him, reaching for my belt.

"Wha--"

"I wasn't AIMING for you. I was aiming for the pillars....dumb***."

I pressed a button and ran as far away as I could as the roof collapsed on him. He was alive. It was then that I thought I might just do this. I could take down the Masters of Evil in one day.

I then heard a gun click behind my back. Without looking, I grabbed the arm and threw the person to the ground. Madame Masque has heard the commotion and had come to stop me. The Hood backed her up.

"I've taken down gunmen before, baby," I said. "You're no different."

"That's where you're wrong--" She said. "HOOD!"

In a stunning transformation, Hood writhed around, and floated in the air until he took on another form...

...a demon form.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: The Hood has revealed himself. Nice chapter!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
Thanks, man!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: No problem.  :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This will be done in comic script format.  

Part Seven:  

Pages 1-2

SPLASH! Show Hood (in demon form) shooting at Hawkeye in the background, while up front, Hawkeye is dodging his bullets and is fighting hand to hand with Madame Masque.  The MASTERS OF EVIL'S base is in ruins. Fire burning in the background, wreckage everywhere

Cap: Okay, now I've got myself into it.  

Cap: I mean, I'm fighting a friggin' demon, and a woman with a metal face. And this demon is powered by a magical hood?! And I thought Batroc was weird.  

Page 3  

Panel One:
Show Madame Masque hitting Hawkeye with a right cross. Her hand should be blurred and the shot is from the back of Hawkeye's head.  

Madame Masque: Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawkeye...you really thought you could take down the Masters of Evil?  

Panel Two: Show Hawkeye on the ground, at Madame Masque's feet, supporting himself on his elbows.  

Hawkeye (Small text): Actually, yeah. I got a plan going right now.  

Madame Masque (OP): Wha--  

Panel Three: This panel should be slightly bigger than the rest. Hawkeye is on his feet, and has Madame Masque in a sleeper hold.  

Madame Masque: MMMF mmf (small text) mm--  

Hawkeye: Well, it's not really a plan per se, but it works.   

Page Four 

Panel  One: The Hood going to shoot Hawkeye, close in on his face. but nothing comes out of his guns.   

SFX:
Clik click  

Panel Two: Hawkeye has propelled himself forward with his bow, and kicked Hood's chin, causing his head to snap backwards.  

Hawkeye: Rule number one, ugly, never waste your ammunition.  

Panel Three: The Hood starts to grow bigger.

Panel Four:  A smaller panel, show Hood growing claws.  

Panel Five: The Hood has stabbed Hawkeye

SFX: SHHK  

Hawkeye: Ghuk!  

Page Five:

Panel One: Hakweye on the ground, the Hood kicking his ribs.   

Hood: UP! GET UP!  

Panel Two: A shot from behind The Hood, he has lifted Hawkeye in the air.

Hood: I want to see your face when you die!  

Panel Three: Hawkeye has his arms up in the air, his hands can't be seen.

Hawkeye: DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS ON DYING YET!

Panel Four (biggest panel): Hood and Hawkeye are shadows. You can see the outline of two arrows being stabbed into The Hood's eyes. This is a side view, fire in the background illuminates the two figures.  

SFX: SQTCH!  

Page Six:  

Panel One: A front shot of the Hood, he's reeling away in pain, bent over.  

Hood: My eyes!!!   

Panel Two: Close in on Hood's face. It looks even more demonic.  

Hood (Shouting): I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT!!!  

Page Seven:

SPLASH! The Hood is reaching for Hawkeye, structures collapse in the background (We'll get to that later) Hood is in mid dive, and Hawkeye is just out of his reach.  

Cap: NOW I've gotten myself into it.  

Cap: I'm facing some kind of demonic monster, and I just cut out it's eyes, yet somehow it can still see..... 

Page Eight: 

Panel One: Show Hawkeye's mouth. He's smiling.  

Cap: It just keeps getting better and better!

Panel Two: Hawkeye grabbing an arrow, and preparing to shoot it.  

Cap: Apparently, hurting this thing has started to heal me (starting to like magic) So what better way to heal myself.... 

Page Nine-Ten

SPLASH!  A huge explosion, Hood can be seen in the center of it. Random bits of peices catch on fire. Hawkeye is on the ground from the recoil.  

Cap: ...Then to hurt HIM.   

Cap: Wow...biggest explosion yet.  

Page Eleven:

Panel One: Hood is in his human form, lying on the ground. His hood is in tatters. He's obviously weakened.  

Hood (small text) kill you...I'll kill you......

Panel Two: Show a piece of construction (Whatever it is) teetering on the edge of pieces of wreckage.  

SFX: CrEEEEEEeeek.  

Panel Two: Show Hawkeye looking up at the wreckage, he notices it's above Hood.

Hawkeye: No...  

Panel Three: Show the wreckage falling.  

Panel Four: Hawkeye is running to save Hood.  

Hawkeye: Hood--LOOK OUT!  

Page Twelve-Thirteen  

SPLASH!
The piece of wreckage falls on top of Hood, creating a HUGE crater.  

SFX: CRAAAAAASH!

Page Fourteen:  

Panel One:
Show Hawkeye, hand reaching out to touch the wreckage.

Panel Two: Same shot   

Panel Three: Same shot, only a blast of energy (warning shot) is blasted right in front of Hawkeye.  

Page Fifteen:  

Show Professor Power in the air, looking down on Hawkeye. Eyes menacing.

Professor Power: I thought my troops could deal with you. I was wrong. I thought The Hood could deal with you, I was wrong....  
(link.)  
Time to get my hands dirty, I believe.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Great script, man!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
Thanks, man!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Eight: Finale!

I knew I was in trouble, but for once I was happy to be in it. I doged the blasts Professor Power shot at me, and took cover behind rubble.  

"You can't win, boy!" Professor Power shouted at me.  
"A man sold me the blueprints for Tony Stark's armor. Ralph Roberts, I believe. My suit has been upgraded for all the abilities of the Iron Man armor. I'll kill you just like I killed your friend Haywoo--"  
I shot him with two electified arrows. He screamed in pain and fell to the ground.  
I shouted at him. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME!"  

I then heard his suit begin to talk. "Systems rebooting." It said. "Suit. Activate missile."

I was then caught up in a devastating explosion, and hit my head when I fell to the ground. I reached for some arrows, but found I only had one left. It was a regular arrow.  

I dodged multiple blasts as I ran at him.  
"Are you stupid, Clint?" He asked me, "You're running straight into the line of FIRE!"  
As he said that, I was hit with an energy blast, and fell to the floor.

I quickly recovered an leg swept him to the ground. I began hammering away again and again. A right cross, left cross, uppercut.

"ENOUGH!" He shouted, and slammed his fist into my chin. He grabbed my throat and threw me into a wall. I coughed up blood.  

"I will no longer tolerate this, Clint." He said. He began shooting at me. I ran as fast as I could, then I realized he wasn't aiming for me.  
"You'll die, this time, Clint," he told me, "ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

It was then that I had noticed a piece of rubble falling. I couldn't dodge it in time and found myself pinned under it. All I had was a regular arrow, nothing else. I waited for him to walk up close to me. I did my best to conceal the arrow I had in my hand. I felt myself getting heivier. I couldn't lift this off of myself. I knew that at the time. Then again I was always good at improvising.  

He stepped toward me.  
"Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawkeye. You really thought you could infinltrate us? This was all part of my plan, Hawkeye. I was supposed to monitor you."  
"For who?"  
"I don't think it would be wise for me to say."  
"You say," I coughed, "You say, that it was your plan all along to do this? In my experience, I'm actually the opposite."  
"What are you getting at, you fool?"

"I'm saying I'm really good...AT IMPROVISING!"

When I said that, I swung my arrow into his foot, cutting clean through his armor. His circuits went haywire, he screamed in agony as he electrified himself. He fell to the ground, uncoscious. 

My next problem was to get out from under to rubble. I knew what to do. My information on Professor Power from my assignment that got me into all this said that he had a strength level of ten tons.

I quickly grabbed his unconcsious body, and took off his gauntlets, and put them on. Using all my strength, my muscles began to tense. It felt at though I were tearing apart until finally--release.  

I grabbed the professor's helmet and used it to call 911, but quickly hung up. They would find them, and arrest them.

Later:

I had become somewhat of an unknown celebrity in the last few weeks. Nobody knew it was me. The newspaper titles just said "Mysterious 'Hawkeye' robs jewelry store; later takes down superhuman terrorist group known as the Masters of Evil."

Hell, even some super heroes were saying in the paper they wanted to make some sort of deal with me! Life is looking up. From this point on.... 

.....Hawkeye is a hero!

spaceboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By spaceboy

Whoa. Hawkeye is really badass in this one!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spaceboy
Thanks, man!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Great chapter and a finale!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
Thanks!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts