Marvel Genesis Flashbacks-Wolverine

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

This is part of the Marvel flashback series. It takes place in the middle of this chapter.  
The bolded part was written by
The Impersonator  

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 31- Showdown

It was a bright and sunny day. We just arrived in the deep jungles of South America. It may be crowded alright. But Cap won't know that we're comin' for him. Sometimes, I think that this mission could be a trick for all I know. Because we don't even know if Cap is the real deal.

We decided to split in two groups of people. Raven and I had go separate since she neve wanna partner with the crazy Wade. But the crazy Wade had no problem with it. It wouldn't make any difference when he partners with someone else. Because he's one crazy d@mn b@$t@rd if ya ask me. He decided to go with John Kestrel who seemed to have no problem with the merc. Even though he's a cool-lookin' cowboy who likes to look good as always.

Victor joined with the quiet David to look for Cap on the other side of the jungle. I wonder if they can find the real Cap in time. Since, David has trackin sensors technology. On the other hand, Victor has all the weapons he needed to kill Cap. He must be pissed off when he found out that Cap was a clone. You neva want to piss the Sabretooth off. He might do somethin' to ya and you won't eva regret it.

The blue-skinned b!tch just wants to come with me as always. Sure, she may have been as Silver Fox and pretended to be that kind of partner. I neva knew at that point but the perfume made sense of why would she put all over her body. I feel kinda stupid nowadays. Anyways, this time I won't get tricked by the likes of her.

We were crossin' the lake which almost got dried due to the effects of the hot sun. Maybe, this drought happens in this region. It was gettin' too hot and my body began to sweat like water drippin' off from a tap. Raven seemed to be fine with it even though her blue skin seemed resistant to the dryness. She said if she morph into any person, she would more likely to get sweat. Sometimes, I don't get her biological nature. If ya ask the new egghead who just examined the Cap clone's body, he would explain all about it.

It was quiet in the jungle for a while. There were no other people or residents on sight. Raven and I had to rest for ten minutes. Durin' those ten minutes, we had to contact the others to see how they were doing on their search. They still haven't found Cap yet. I thought it might be a good idea to split in groups since the jungle is quite big and crowded. We had to make sure that Cap could be anywhere behind the jungles. But we got the reports of the real Cap being frozen in another Project Rebirth facility. Yea, this facility was secretly guarded and secured in this country. Who would eva thought that the people behind Project Rebirth could trick ourselves into thinkin' that there was only one facility that we just entered. Beats me. 

We also used our devices to scan the facility since it was heavily secured. It wasn't just secure but it was also hidden from the outside world. Sometimes, I used to think these kinds of technology gets advanced these days.

After a while of heading through the jungle, I caught a scent.  
"Raven." I said. "Get down."  
"What?"  
I ran to her and tackled her to the ground  
"GET DOWN!"  
Just as I said that, an explosion erupted behind her.  
"What was that?" She asked.  
"Caught a scent of gunpowder. Looks like somebody knows we're here....somebody with a bazooka."  

Raven changed into a bird and went to scout the area, leaving me alone.  

After a while of searching, I felt somethin' being pressed against my head.  
"Don't move." A man's voice said.  
"You a bettin' man?"  
"Wha--"  
I pop my claws, turn around and slice the barrel off of the man's gun. I then uppercut him with my claws. I make sure not to do anything lethal. I don't want to be like Victor, who just looves killing.  

I then hear explosion, and figure Raven's found the man with the bazooka. So, I decided to head over to the explosions. (What's the worst that could happen?)  

When I arrive I found that Raven's snapped the man's neck. She turns to me and smiles.  
"Don't just stand there, let's get moving!"  
She turns around to see a fist in her face. I smell the scents. Lots of 'em. We're surrounded.  

Raven does her best to fight them off. I go on slicing the men, trying to take out their weapons first, though. I don't want Raven being hit by anything.  

I run up to a man and slice him from the shoulder to the back. He falls to the ground and I turn to another man and cut him across the face. As I turn around, though, I get shot in the chest. I don't even wait for my healing factor to kick in, I just run up to the man and cut him up.  

Raven keeps changing from man to man. After a while the troops start not trusting each other. Becoming paranoid. They start to shoot each other, thinking that someone is Raven. She's one smart girl, I'll give her that.  

Once we've fought for what felt like hours, we've finished them all off. We then go on hiking, until we come to a tent..... 

The rest is continued  here

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Anyone?

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

@primepower53: Awesome man! I read this one on your wall post. Great job! :)

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ReVamp

Hm. Nice. Will read in greater detail tomorrow.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By The Impersonator