Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series is a spin-off from Project X: The Birth of Wolverine and Marvel Genesis: Wolverine.

Note- For more information about Daredevil's story, check out Marvel Genesis: Daredevil written by primepower53.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-genesis-daredevil-629364/

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Daken, Chapter 6- Fearless

Year- 1993 A.D.

Location- Hell’s Kitchen, New York City.

The Daredevil pushed me away, crashing through the glass window, which made me fell down, several stories from the apartment building. The Daredevil landed down, using his grappling hook from the Billy club. I looked up at him, standing on the floor, holding his cane, ready to hit me. He sure looked like he had the guts to fight as much as his father. I knew him too well, yet Matt doesn’t know that. Maybe, I should tell him about our lovely relationship.

Without any further hesitation, the Daredevil was coming towards me. I unleashed my adamantium claws, swirling them at the Daredevil. He jumped like a f*cking acrobat, hopping backwards and then hit the wall, propelling him towards me. He pushed me and I fell down on the floor again. It’s such a waste of time that the Daredevil is trying to pull his acrobatic tricks here. I wonder how long it took for the dear Matty to practice fighting like this. It must be days, weeks or months. Who knows? He sure is experienced enough. But I was more experienced than him.

I got up from the floor again, turned around when the Daredevil hit me on the face. He gave me several punches and kicks. The pain was there. He had the fighting skills of a great champion, a boxer, if I must say. I wanted to hit him that bad. But the Daredevil wouldn’t allow me. I jumped high backwards like another acrobat, landing on the floor. I rushed towards him like an animal. The Daredevil used his cane to flip my legs. I almost slipped on the floor and I managed to stay back on my feet. Fighting naked is not one of my ideas. I assume that the Daredevil would allow me to wear clothes and then fight him. But it didn’t turn out that way. Did it?

I hit him back way faster than he would have expected. Then I slashed the side of his gut. The blood came out of it, spilling on the floor. I can tell he felt the pain. Even though, I felt the pain, I can heal much faster than him. He may hit me as many times as he can, feeling tired and weary. But for me, I don’t feel tired at all.

The Daredevil raised his cane, hitting me on my forehead. I went backwards, and slashed the cane away from his grip. I roared like a wild animal, roaming around the jungle, kicking him. He fell back, but he managed to stand like a firm lawyer. He then took out his red, Billy clubs from the side of his belt, hitting me everywhere on the body. It was such a pain, which I had to endure. I stood back for a while, trying to come with a way to avoid those Billy clubs. It can really hurt someone with those kinds of weapons. I smiled and thought for a second that I could take them away and then hit him.

“You really do have a good experience, Matty,” I said. I wonder if Karen is hearing this. I looked way up the apartment, where the Daredevil and I fell together. So far, Karen wasn’t there. I can see the far distance with my animal eyes. I don’t know about Matt here. I’m sure he can sense her presence too.

“What do you want, Daken?” Matt said. “Did someone send you to kill me?”

Now, this is interesting. Yes, I knew it from the very start. The stories are true, after all. I’ve heard stories from the Kingpin, ever since he hired me to bring the Daredevil down. He said that he had sent another assassin like me, Bullseye to kidnap Matt’s precious wife and daughter. At that moment, the Bullseye had caused some chemical accident, which affected Matt’s eyes. He became blind, received his new powers, and trained to become a superhero. However, his poor wife and child were killed by the Bullseye. Now, he thinks that I’ve been send by someone to kill him. How beautiful it sounds to hear him say that.

“You know, Matt,” I said. “I’ve learned so many things about you, you and your own family. Am I right?”

Matt didn’t speak. He raised his Billy clubs, rushing towards me, and then hit me on the body. He was about to give me another blow, but I blocked it with my adamantium claws. The Daredevil sort of looked at my claws, probably wondering where I’ve gotten these. I would like to tell him right now, but it doesn’t seem the right time for me.

I pushed him with all the mighty force, and pulled myself back. I jumped over him, slashing his right arm. The Daredevil knelt on the floor, touching his bleeding arm. I loved to see if the Daredevil can hit me again with those blood cuts from his body. I can hear the sound of his heartbeat. Ah yes, the rush of rage coming towards him.

“Who send you?” The Daredevil said almost out of breath. “Tell me!”

“Why should I tell you, my dear Matty?” I said. “I’ve only come here to stop you. That’s it. Heh! Heh!”

The Daredevil got up slightly, raising his Billy clubs. He was determined to fight. I like that. But one would wonder how much energy that a fighter has. I have to find out for sure. I rushed towards him again. This time, the Daredevil jumped a bit high over me. He landed down on the floor, when he was about to hit me. But I slashed him at his back without looking at him.

“What’s the matter, Matty?” I said. “Don’t have enough energy to play with me? I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you stop right there, so that I could kill you with my very own hands.”

“NO!” The Daredevil shouted again. He kept swirling his Billy clubs, yet he missed me. I can see he was sweating, the liquid, which poured down his head. Ah yes, that’s it. Come on, Matt. Come and fight me more.

The Daredevil stopped for a while, still staring at me. I can hear his heartbeat, pumping like an engine. The sound of his breath, the sensation, the agony, the pain, everything is there behind the true identity of the Daredevil. I’ve never seen him like this before. This was my first time, battling the Daredevil. I came closer to him. He pulled back, still raising his Billy clubs, panting, sweating, and then grinning with anger. Yes, Matty. I want the anger out of you, the devil inside you, and the inferno.

Matt ran towards me, giving me several kicks. He was quite faster than I’ve expected. I merely allowed him to do it. That’s because I wanted him to fight me. He kept hitting me like crazy. I stopped, pulled the adamantium claws back. Then I used some of my martial arts skills on the Daredevil. I had been taught throughout the years, honing my skills, enhancing my fighting experience to the nearest level that anyone would get. I was a great student back then, even now. But, I wasn’t a student anymore. I’m still an experienced fighter with great skills and no one can beat me.

I hit him back on the jaw, then his face. The Daredevil fell on the floor again. I kicked his gut several times, as many times I would like. Matt was such a poor devil. I know I can win this game. Oh yes, I’ve always thought to myself that I would gain the upper hand, and give a shout-out to everyone out there that Daken had beaten the Daredevil. How daring it is to say a good thing like that? I looked down upon him. He was almost unconscious. He was just like his father, very determined to keep trouble and someone’s harm away from the city.

“You must be ashamed that you couldn’t even save your wife and daughter,” I said. “I wonder how long you could keep fighting like this.”

“How...” Matt said slowly. “How did you...know my family? Did the...Kingpin send you?”

“The Kingpin?” I said almost with a laugh. “Oh, come on, Matty. He’s in jail now. You know that.”

“You’re...lying,” Matt said as he was starting to get up. “I can...sense your...”

“Yes, Matt,” I said. “I know you can. But you see...I’m here on a different matter. Ever since I’ve heard that The Hand has been organizing crime in New York, I had to come here and learn a few things for myself.”

“You’re...crazy, Daken,” the Daredevil said. “The Hand...isn’t just here. They’re everywhere.”

“I’m aware of it,” I said. “I only wanted the information coming from you. But I know you won’t tell me much. And yes, you’re right. I was sent by the big, fat b@$t@rd. I only made a deal with him, so I can learn more things about you. Then one faithful night, I’ve seen you dressed up like the devil, prowling the dark corners of the city, fighting crime after crime. You’ve done a great job, Matty.”

Matt didn’t say any more words. He only grinned, wanting to finish me off. He stood there, waiting to fight back. He was still panting.

“Let’s...finish this, Daken,” Daredevil said.

“I’m afraid not,” I said. “You look tired. You can’t even beat me. Admit it, Matt. You really think you can save precious, little lives even the girl who was killed by some pedophile. You are worthless.”

The Daredevil swung his Billy club at me. I immediately unleashed my adamantium claws, slashing his Billy club into pieces. Then I stabbed on the side of his gut. The Daredevil cried in pain.

Karen Page finally arrived in full clothing, witnessing the whole scene. She looked shocked the way I stabbed the Daredevil’s gut. She then cried, screaming his codename, yet she doesn’t know his secret identity. I wonder if I could tell her now. But then again, why spoil the surprise?

I put the Daredevil down on the floor. I looked at him for a while, smiling. Karen rushed towards the dying Daredevil. I stepped away from her. She cried out to me, saying “You monster!” Ah yes, the good, old memories. I wanted to ask Matt more questions about The Hand, but I knew he wouldn’t tell me. Now, I have to tell the Kingpin that my job is done.

As I left, the sound of a phone came ringing in my ears. Karen must be calling the hospital to take the Daredevil away, and treat his wounds. If he indeed was alive, the Kingpin would get very angry about it. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to live with the fact I might be chased down by his thugs or even the Daredevil. Matt was a good fighter. I can give him that. But he wasn’t good enough.

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Daken, Chapter 7- Dead Man Walking.

Whoa there! Daken has beaten the Daredevil? $h!t. Why would Daken want The Hand? Does he want to join them? If you have read the prologue, then you know what I mean. But he won’t be joining The Hand yet. He had other things to take care of. Next, Daken plans to talk with Jack Murdock again. But will it work this time? Find out in the next chapter of Daken. See folks? I’ve told you I can beat the devil. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.