Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT! YOU MAY NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH TO!

Marvel Genesis: Alpha Flight, Chapter 5- The Beast Within

"Walter?...WALTER? ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?"

I heard the voice of the the woman calling out my name. It was Dr. Betty Ross who was working with me. We were engaged in the dangerous experiments in order to open a portal to another dimension. At first, I don't know whether the experiments blew up and affected my body. Sometimes, I get the feeling that the radiation must have broken down the human body cells. As I heard of Dr. Banner's past experiments on the gamma radiation accelerator. The accelerator was firstly built by Dr. Banner who recently worked with his first love, Betty Ross.

Betty took my hand and picked myself up as if I were like a baby. She asked me the same question whether I was alright. I told her I was fine and nothing had happened to me. But she was worried that I might have been affected by the gamma radiation. I and Bruce were best buddies at the time when we became famous nuclear physicists. We always had fun times together, discussing the theories of general relativity and other wonders of science. When Betty came along, she used to work with Bruce most of the time. I was quite jealous when that happened. Because, I never had a female collague working besides me in my entire life.

After I got up, I viewed the shambles of the experiment. The accelerator was quite broken and some parts of the machine were thrown away. I hadn't realized this would have happened. I just had to figure what went wrong with the experiments. When Bruce died, I checked his past models of the experiment and tried to reproduce the effects of gamma radiation. Without the gamma radiation, the experiment would have been a failure. Bruce used to tell these past things that you should be careful when playing with deadly toys. I recreated the gamma radiation accelerator and hoped to find new ways of opening the door to beyond the wonders of science. Sometimes, I find myself in a science fiction novel.

Betty came closer to me and showed her worried look on the face. She became my lover after Bruce died of unknown circumstances. I once heard that he was possessed by a being who came from another dimension. I think the being was called the "Hulk". But that story was never true and several scientists didn't even believe it. We had to find answers in order to prove that we're right on the subject.

"Walter...Are you sure you're ok?"

"Don't worry about me, Betty. I'm fine."

"How can you be so sure? This experiment...has gamma radiation."

"I know. But I don't feel anything. See?"

Betty was still worried at the fact that I might die from the radiation. She had strong feelings for me ever since Bruce died. I felt sorry for her and wanted to make up for the loss of my best friend. There were no indications why would Bruce die after he was possessed by the Hulk being. Anyways, I and Betty had to move on and concentrate on our experiments. These experiments can be deadly as usual.

I was looking for the paper model of the experiment. Unfortunately, the paper got torn into pieces. Betty told myself that it's too late to re-create another experiment. Because we spent billions of dollars on the big project. I felt miserable when I couldn't live up to Dr. Banner's expectations. He was a smart man and a friend. He always gave me tips on creating the gamma radiation experiment. We had to wore suits so that the radiation wouldn't affect us.

We went outside the research facility, waiting for the emergency vehicles and firefighters to come by. The good thing is that nobody was hurt. I was alright at the moment but I felt something strange happening to my head. I felt dizzy all of a sudden and almost fainted on the ground. Betty showed her worried look again.

"Walter?"

"Yeah. I'm...still fine."

"No. You're not fine. Don't pretend everything's alright."

"Come on, Betty. It's just a minor head bang. Some of the equipment must have hit on the back my head."

Betty didn't believe myself for a second there. She always had that feeling that some things go wrong in our lives. She did think about her former love but she didn't want to lose me. Betty helped me with the project during the past five months. We worked hard day and night to achieve the greatest discovery of all time. But now, Betty didn't want to go through with it again. She already lost Bruce in the process. Now, she doesn't want to lose her lover's best friend.

"Betty...Look. Once we get some rest, we'll restart the experiment tomorrow."

"Are you crazy, Walter? Do you know how much time and money we spend on this project?"

"I know. I know. But we got the money that we needed. Our money gets funded by Department H, right? Think about it."

"Walter, it's not about the money."

"Then what is it about?"

She stayed quite for some moment and took several breaths to herself. She turned away from me and said the unexpected things that I have never heard. At first, I couldn't believe it. But then I knew there were consequences with the project. She wanted to...end it.

"You're kidding me?"

"Do you think that? For once, Walter...We need to stop what we're doing. This is insane."

"But...this is isn't what Bruce wanted."

"You don't understand. Do you? It's impossible to recreate what Bruce did in the first place. I'm warning you, Walter. We need to stop. Ok?"

"No! You don't understand, Betty. We put our whole @$$e$ off on this project. Now you wanted to be out of it?"

She suddenly slapped my left cheek out of the blue. I realized that she got tired of the words that I just said to her. She also warned me in the past that this experiment would be dangerous. But I convinced her to just do it for Bruce. He would have been proud of what we had accomplished. I don't think Betty liked the idea of doing it. She only had to see if the experiment can be a success.

"Walter...The project is a failure. We're not going to do it anymore. Understand?"

I didn't say anything to her since she slapped me. That was the first time I got hit by a beautiful woman. I turned around and didn't look back at her. I went with the emergency doctors to check up on me. They wanted to test my body for high-radiation levels. Betty also went with me and we sat togther at the back of the emergency vehicle. We haven't spoken to each other until we reached a hospital.

We were being checked up by the radiation therapists to see if we had any mental conditions. Sometimes, you may never know that such experiments would cause such a thing. Betty and I had to take our clothes off and got ourselves separated in the test tubes. There was a machine that detects any signs of high-level radiation. It took us for a while to wonder if we had any problems of our own. But the good thing is that we were perfectly healthy.

After several tests, we put our clothes back on and had the leave temporarily from our jobs. At that time, I still hadn't spoken to Betty as I was still mad at the fact that we couldn't continue our experiments. We went back to an apartment building where we used to stay after work. During those times, I heard that Betty and Bruce had the fun time together. I can hear some of their noises which seemed to myself that there were actually making out. I never wanted to disturb them or do anything like that.

I had some drinks in the fridge and took them out. I wanted to forget everything that happened today. So I decided to drink the Canadian beer to swipe my mind off a little bit. While I relaxed on the chair, I heard a knock on the door and I began to wonder who would come at this time of night. Everyone slept through the night and I was the only one who stayed awake. But I guess I was wrong about it. I walked up from my chair and stood in front of the door. I asked who is it. It was actually Betty who wanted to apologize for what she did to me. I opened the door and she was standing there in her civilian clothes. She gave her the sad look on the face. She came up to me and touched my left cheek. I kinda moved a little, thinking that she might slap me again. She kissed my lips all of a sudden as I closed my eyes. All of those moments went by and being forgettable. I just couldn't the resist the love and beauty for her. As I was kissing her, I looked at her face. I kinda smiled at her and she showed hers back. Betty used her right feet to slam the door. We kissed hardly for several minutes. We then took our clothes off and thew them on the floor. She kinda pushed me on the couch and began to kiss all over the place. I never expected this would happen.

I touched her soft bre@$t$ as she was sitting on top of me. She rode on my naked body slowly and I felt her vibrations moving towards my brain. As she was riding me, I felt her soft legs touching the sides of my body. She led out a slight cry from her mouth and placed her hands on my chest. This was my first time that I have ever done like this with her. It was a memorable experience.

After like having $ex for fifteen minutes, Betty grew tired and stopped her pleasure. I didn't became that tired since I was lying on the couch. She came over my body, sleeping like a woman who would sleep in those fairy tales. She got up and sat on the side of the couch. She looked towards me and felt sorry for all the troubles that happened recently.

"Walter..."

"Yes?"

"I'm...sorry."

"No, Betty. I'm sorry. I should have listened to you."

Betty didn't say anything much. For a while, she only wanted to forget the things which happened in her past. People would move on their lives, thinking that things will change. I sat closely besides her and kissed her lips again. We kept kissing and until we slept together in peace.

In the dead of night, I began to feel something that is coming within my body. I heard the cry of a beast. But it wasn't an animal or a wolf which cried outside the apartment. I felt like itching my skin and couldn't even stop it. Then I saw something growing outside my body. There were hair growing all over the place. I got panicked and went to the bathroom immediately. I screamed in my mind that I couldn't even wake up Betty from her deep sleep. Then I heard a voice calling into my head. It was the voice of a beast.

"Walter...Walter...It's time."

"Who...Who are you?"

"I am...Sasquatch. I know what you are thinking. But this is not the time to panic."

"What's happening to...me? What is...this?"

"You will understand in time. But for now...we must become one."

"No...NO!"

I couldn't scream louder and yet I can't tell Betty what's going on. I went outside the apartment naked, running off into the deep forest. I tried to control the beast which was growing inside of me. But the beast was too strong for my weakened body. I wonder if Bruce had went through like this. That he became the Hulk who rampaged through the forest which I have heard the old news. I just wished I knew what actually happened to him. I tried to communicate with this Sasquatch but it wouldn't listen to me. I...

"Relax...Dr. Langkowski. I meant you no harm."

"You can't...do this to me. I'm...I'm human."

"I know. But I want to test and see if you are my perfect host."

"Host? Why...Why me?"

"Because I have chosen you. That day you opened the portal."

"What?"

"Do not resist. Please. I want to see how long we can stay as the Sasquatch."

"We? But you...are Sasquatch. Why do you need me for?"

"Because I am a being who is not from this place. You must understand."

"Please...Betty might get worried..."

"Do not worry. This won't take long."

I can feel the pain rushing through my head. I wanted to scream but I don't know if the others or Betty can hear it. I just don't want this to happen. I just...want to...escape from this beast.

"NO! DON'T DO IT! NOOOOOOOOOO! WRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAOOOR!"

I screamed so hard that I finally became the Sasquatch. The Sasquatch was released and now have taken over my body. But the problem is that our mind link went fatal that the Sasquatch went so mad that it screamed louder like a lion in the jungle. It or we had to jump forwards and tested our abilities. We stayed in the forest for like two weeks so far. I don't know we had stayed that much time longer. I couldn't even think clearly. I wanted to get...out.

We finally rested besides the big tree. The Sasquatch tried to speak with me. But the psyche somehow went drastically wrong. Maybe, I was the wrong host for the creature. Maybe...

As we tried to communicate with each other, there were two people standing in front of us. One guy was kinda short-looking and the other one seemed to be some Native American or Canadian I should say. They said that they came here to help me or us.

"Whaddya know? You were lyin' in this deep $h!t the whole time."

"WHO ARE YOU?", the Sasquatch screamed and finally spoke in his own intelligence. The Native was named the Shaman and claims that he can help resist the control between Sasquatch and myself.

"Rest easy, my new friend. Everything will be fine."

"NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!"

The Sasquatch jumped quite higher and dropped itself to the ground. The earthquake shook, which hit the shaman and the short guy. The short guy who I think goes by the name of Logan. Because I have heard of him somewhere. Yeah, he used to fight against the Hulk in the past.

"Ok, bub. If you want to fight like the green b@$t@rd, ya got it."

Logan protruded his adamantium claws from his knuckles and jumped quite high over me. He slashed through the half of Sasquatch's hairy skin. The beast screamed in pain and used his big foot to kick the short Logan off. Logan then find himself slammed into the rocky boulder on his back. The Shaman took some magic action. He produced some magic ball and threw it across me. The ball hit on my gut and we flew back across the trees. We fell down and later got up from my big feet slowly. The beast started to faint since he got a massive hit by Shaman's magic. The Sasquatch felt unconscious and I myself went down somewhere within his hairy body. I was...gone.

"Oh boy...That really gotta hurt."

"It seems that this beast have lost the battle."

"How is the big guy?"

"I am not sure. I cannot feel Walter's presence...any more."

"Yea. Like I said, bub. It ain't a person forever. Or I think?"

"What can I do to help him?"

"Well...For now, we need to take him to Department H."

"But what about the woman that Walter worked with?"

"You mean Betty. Hmmm. We betta tell her that Walter's been dead."

"Are you serious?"

"I'm always serious, bub. Come on, we ain't gotta the time. We might get apprehended by other people who might know our capture. I have to meet another newbie who likes to play games in the circus. On the bright side, he's way shorter than me.

To be continued inMarvel Genesis: Alpha Flight, Chapter 6- Playland.

WTF? So Walter is dead? No way! Or is he? Anyways, now Sasquatch is going to be joined with Alpha Flight. Who will be the next member of Alpha Flight? Lets take a trip to the circus and find out. It's time to have some fun, Alpha Flight fans.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Nice, man!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Project_Worm
@primepower53 said:

Nice, man!

SUPER AGREE!!!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

@primepower53: @Project_Worm: Thanks, guys!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.