deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

This will be essential to a Marvel Genesis crossover  

Introduction:

Damn H.A.M.M.E.R agents. Facsists, corrupted sociopaths, cultists...led by Dugan. His enemies call him "Dum Dum." The world seems to think H.A.M.M.E.R agents protect the world from metahuman threats, (Though they don't know Dugan runs H.A.M.M.E.R and that's why they rarely pop up. I'm the only one who knows the truth. It's about power...and who has more power than Dugan? But what Dugan doesn't know is that he's in trouble...after what he did to Fury, and especially when he finds out about Cap. He's in big trouble. A rebellion is beginning...with me. My name is Delroy Garret. Every ability a peak human has, I have three times that. I'm called the 3-D man.  

I spot seven H.A.M.M.E.R agents beating on a man with artificial wings.  
They hit him with the butt of their guns.  
"Take the wings off son."  
"Go..to hell."  
The shoot him. Not a kill shot, mind you, but they do shoot him.  

I swoop down and land on one of them, knocking them unconscious.  
"KILL HIM!" Shouts their leader. (Who coincindentally is Dugan's right hand man.)

When they shoot at me, I am easily able to dodge it with my speed.  
I jump into a dumpster and they riddle it with bullets.  

The leader motions to his men to go check.  
"You two, see if he's alive."  

As they lean over to get a good look at me, I spring out, and pull them in.  
"NO--"  
"Please--"  
"Oh, yes." I say.  

I jump out of the dumpster, and a man tries to shoot me. Luckily, he's out of bullets. I deliver a kick to the midsection, followed by an uppercut and a whirlwind kick and he goes down.  

"Any more takers?"  
A man runs at me.  
"I'll take that as a yes."  

I easily sidestep him, and deliver a chop to the back of the neck. He breaks his nose when he hits the pavement, out cold.  

"Two of you left. Do you really want to do this?"  

A man runs at me and tries to punch me. I block. When he goes to kick me I grab his leg and put pressure on it, causing him to fall. The back of his head bleeds as he hits the pavement.  

I point to the last man standing.  
"You, you're one of Dugan's right hand men?"  
"I'LL KILL YOU!"  
"No, you won't. How's a botched assassination going to look on your resume.  

In anger he lunges towards me. I block and hit him with a left and right cross, followed by an uppercut. I then hit the side of his neck with a nerve strike, and he's down. He can talk but can't move.  

"You!" I say, pointing to the man with artificial wings. "Wings, get out of here."

"My name's the Falcon."

"Falcon. Whatever. GO!"  

I jump over the fence and start running just as the cops arrive.  

The H.A.M.M.E.R agent yells at them.  
"What are you waiting for, go get him!"  
"Who, sir?"  
When he turns around, I'm gone. He gets up when the nerve strike wares off.  

"This never happened," he tells the cops. "GET IT?"  
"Y-yes, sir."  

They're afraid. Everyone's afraid of H.A.M.M.E.R. Everyone.... 

....except me.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CapFanboy
@primepower53: WOOOOOOO! Great start on the series! 
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapFanboy
Thank you :D
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Sweet! That nerve strike sounds like Xena the Warrior Princess had used on her show. Great chapter! 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part One:  

Nobody knows what I know. Nobody knows about Dugan's possesion of the mind gem. A cosmic gem that gives people power. He's had it since the end of WWII, and it's slowly been driving him crazy.  

Loki wants the mind gem. He has been manipulating Dugan to try and gain posession of it, even giving him Odin's Destroyer armor. This leads me to phase one of my plan: Release the Destroyer.  

I've figured out where the H.A.M.M.E.R agents go to their air transport vehicle to get to their helicarrier. As they drive to the middle of a desert, I climb into the back of the truck. A superior officer tells a new recruit how it's going to go.  

"So, we hate criminals...but we hate heroes just as much. Our goal is to get rid of all metahumans and replace them with us. We're going to go to the landing bay, and the guard will want a retinal scan. You'll comply or be shot on the spot."  

Even with the rattling of the car, I can hear them with my superhuman hearing. Once the car starts to slow down, I punch my way out of the trunk and throw the superior officer off.  

"HOLY ****"  

After being tossed out of the car, he scrambles for something to kill me with. Unfortunatley, he finds a grenade. The car is set ablaze.  

I find me head reeling as I'm hit by the new recruit. He's trained. And trained well. We fight amongst the flames.  

He throws a right hook, I duck under it and deliver a chop underneath the ribcage. He throws up. I uppercut him. He attacks with a sidekick to my midsection. I fall into the backseat. He begins to choke me. I then swing my legs up and kick him, knocking him off of me. After that, he goes to roundhouse kick me. I block it and punch him off of the car. While he is dazed, I grab him by the hair and slam his face into the car, he'f finally out cold.  

I take his clothes (nametag says his name is "Pierce" and get to the air transport vehicle.  

When I land I check for security cameras before getting out. There are none. I guess they thought that being shot for not complying would be a good security system. Idiots.  

I leap out and use my superhuman speed to disarm the lone guard and bicycle kick him. His head snaps back and he falls to the ground. I use him as clearance to get in.  

As soon as I am inside the main room of the helicarrier a chill goes down my spine. I try to hold back a smile knowing that these people will fall in the coming rebellion.  

I hear a voice calling for "me"  

"PIERCE."  

I turn around to see a fist in my face. It's Dugan. Just seeing him makes my skin crawl. It at least brings me some comfort to know that he will be gone soon.  

He points a gun to my head.  

"You were supposed to wait for debriefing. You shouldn't be on the helicarrier yet."  
"You crazy, sadistic--"  

He loads the gun.  

"Careful."  
"I'm not afraid of you."  

There is a moment of tension in the air. Nobody knows what is going to happen next. He could shoot me, as far as everyone else knows.  

"HA! I like a man who doesn't back down from a fight."  
He helps me up."  
"I'll debrief you on your mission in a half hour.  

Soon, I locate the place where the Destroyer armor is located. I walk in to see a guard firing on me. With my superhuman speed I duck underneath the hail of bullets and run to him. I slam the butt of his gun into his face. He's out cold. I need a fingerprint scan to get into the Destroyer's holding cell. I use the knocked out man's.  

I then punch in the number on his nametag: 0112387.  

The Destroyer awakens. Seeing me it builds up for I blast. I run to a nearby window, and dodge it. It was the perfect amount of energy to break it.  

ATTENTION ALL UNITS, THE DESTROYER HAS ESCAPED, THE DESTROYER HAS ESCAPED! EVACUATE IMMEDIATLEY.  

I see Dugan as the first one on some sort of flying bike. I jump out the window and kick a man off of another one. Then fly away as the helicarrier explodes. Most survived. Some are not so lucky.  

The Destroyer has been released. Thor can deal with it.  

....I need to get ready for phase two.   

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Awesome 3D!
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Caligula

nice work so far

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
@Caligula: 
Thanks, guys.
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: You're welcome!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Three:  

Through my research, I have found a hidden H.A.M.M.E.R base that holds many heroes and villains that will be experimented upon. I was able to locate that base when I was on the helicarrier. Where am I now? I'm in the vents of the base, trying to find the place.  

After a while, I hear two guards talking.  
"You think this thing'll hold?"  
"What do you mean? Of course it'll hold."  
"I heard these people have super strength thou--what was that?"  
"What, I didn't hear anything."  

I found that my cover had been blown, so I dropped from the vent, and used my speed to disarm them.  
One hit me in the back of the head. I quickly shook it off and kicked him in the gut, taking him down. The other guard was tougher.  

He hit a punch to my midsection, and a follow up uppercut, and a palm strike.  
I quickly intercepted hit next punch, grabbed him by the arm, and threw him into the steel door.  

I then heard footsteps.  

"Great, I don't know the password to get into the holding cell, and guards are coming."  

By the time they arrive and begin shooting, I am back in the vents. I drop down in the center of the guards, and land on two of them. One goes to shoot me, but I grabe the end of his gun and point it at the cieling. It falls just as I leap out of the way.  
Another guard goes to kick me, and I block it and hit him in the face with a whirlwind kick.  

One guard gets the drop on me, and puts me in a headlock while two others beat on me. I use his arm as leverage, and use both my legs to kick the other guards. The pressure I put on the man's arm causes him to loosen his hold on me. I break out and hit him with a right cross.  

The last guard in the bunch goes to kick me, I grab his foot and swing it upwards, causing him to fall. I hit him while he's on the ground.  

"What are the codes to the holding cells? TALK!"

"I-I-I don't knoww." He says, drowsily."  
I shake him. "YOU KNOW! TELL ME!" Finally, he caves in after an hour of interrogation. I punch in the number.  

431-896-987-60142  

The chamber releases several heroes and villains. We storm the base. All of us working together to wrest control from the guards. One even found some guns, and started shooting the guards. After hours of fighting, they are freed, and have control of the base, and H.A.M.M.E.R will know...leaving me for one last phase of my plan for H..A.M.M..E.R'S downfall.... 

....find Captain America.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Epilogue:

The arcic was cold, and unforgiving. Even with the thermo-suit I stole from H.A.M.M.E.R, it was cold. At the bottom of the ocean...even colder. I must've hammered away for hours. (no pun intended.) at that chunk of ice, broke three fingers on each hand, not to mention the blood.  

But I finally did it. I brought that block of ice to the surface. I brought Captain America to the surface. With nobody to experiment on, Dugan will find him. No place on Earth is out of his reach. He will find Captain America. My work is complete....

....the rebellion has begun.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Impersonator

Great work, man!

White Assassin

Forum Posts