Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AgeofHurricane

New Mutants #10 – Fall Of H.A.M.M.E.R

Part 2 –“You Are The Agents of H.A.M.M.E.R”

Rated M.

PG 1/ PN 1 – The streets of New York City, it suddenly begins to rain, people take shelter amongst its shops. The building of H.A.M.M.E.R is seen through the torrent.

DWOP: My name is Dani Moonstar; two days ago I found out that the mother I hardly knew died due to a sudden stroke, it hurt, a lot. I’m a mutant, with the power to look into the heart and soul of anyone I choose, to exploit their worst nightmares, their greatest fears in turn bringing them to life right before their very eyes. Earlier this morning I was in Hawaii, not for a holiday but to grieve for my late mother, I tried to, I really did but being a mutant comes with its pro’s as well as it’s cons.

PN 2 – Dani is on the floor, in the exact same state as before, badly beaten, used and abused. The teenage boy is still crouching down towards her, interrogating her. She looks mad.

DWOP: This would be one of them, for some reason unbeknownst to me I’ve been captured against my rights for apparently knowing something by an organization called H.A.M.M.E.R, as you can see, I’ve been through hell and back. There are others like me, other mutants, they’ll come to get me, they will.

BOY: I saw everything that happened with Christopher Johansson you know, i know that he had a mutant daughter, I know what the U-Men did to her, everything right down to the last detail. Believe me, you know, all you have to do is just spill what you know about us, what Justin told you and you’ll be-

DANI: Wh-…who’s…Ju-Justin ?

BOY: Oh, sorry, I forgot he went around telling people his name was Jason-

PN 3 – Close up on Dani, her eyes slightly widen due to what she just heard.

BOY: His real name is Justin Pierce, he was using that fake identity as a detective at Ultimatum Investigations to cover up his tracks, great job he did with that, huh ?

DANI: I don’t…I don’t know what you’re talking…about !

BOY: Yes you do, yesterday when the H.A.M.M.E.R agents went to go get you, as soon as you came back from the garden, from your mother, bless her soul, you went to call someone-

PN 4 – Dani, looking the same way she was this morning with her black dress and black heels is sitting down on her bed, with a shocked look on her face patiently calling someone.

BWOP: Unfortunately, our men couldn’t let you do that, we were watching you from the minute you set foot on Hawaii, we were waiting…patiently waiting until it was clear that you knew, until it was clear that you had remembered what Justin told you, now-

PN 5 – Back at Dani’s cell. The boy turn’s around.

BOY: Why don’t you just tell-

DANI: Nnnh ?

BOY: Sorry, gotta go now, the new recruits have finally arrived. We’ll talk later.

PN 6 – He exits the holding cell.

DWOP: I’ve been through a lot of crap in my life but this is the worst. One thing that I remember though is, that man from before told me that my powers were only shut down for a limited amount of time which is probably why I feel like this…so weak, but I can feel the affect wearing off, almost…

PG 2/ PN 1 – Inside the jet, Sooraya is looking out the windows. Phoebe is sitting in her seat looking through the front shields. Sofia and Laurie are conversating, Ben is looking at the ID cards.

BEN: So we have, Franklin Kay, Oliver Brown, Kevin Willock and a Steven Trent.

DAVID: Those are the names from the ID cards, right ?

BEN: Yeah, and they’ve got pictures next to them as well, how are we supposed to get inside the building anyways if we look nothing like the men we’re trying to impersonate ?

PHOEBE: Benjamin, did you remember nothing of Afghanistan ?

PN 2 – Sooraya looks at Phoebe.

PHOEBE: It’s called telepathic suggestion, I’ll make them see what I want them to see, the way I see it and the way I want it.

BEN: Got that.

SOORAYA: Will all of us be going inside ?

PHOEBE: I’m not exactly sure about that yet, there are only four ID cards but 5 of us.

SOORAYA: Good, I think I will stay inside the jet to keep a close eye on it, if I am needed, you may call upon my assistance.

PHOEBE: You know Sooraya, not always does-

PN 3 – Phoebe leans out of her seat to take a closer look through the front shields of the jet, Sooraya immediately looks back out the window.

PHOEBE: We’re there. Dani’s inside and I can…

PN 4 – She closes her eyes and touches the side of her forehead with her right hand.

PHOEBE: We need to hurry up, Dani is In grave Danger.

DAVID: She’s not-

PHOEBE: No she isn’t, but if we don’t get there in time she might be. Alright, everyone get ready.

PN 5 – Sofia and Laurie stop conversating and pay attention to Phoebe. David steers the jet downwards.

PHOEBE: The people I want on the field are Laurie, David and Sofia, Sooraya and Ben, make sure you keep a close eye on the jet and make sure nobody enters, the invisibility shield is still on and should be for 5 more hours, I’ll keep you telepathically updated.

BEN: And why can’t I be on field ?

PHOEBE: You know exactly why we cant. Take care.

SOORAYA: Alright. May Allah be with you.

PG 3/ PN 1 – Phoebe, David, Laurie and Sofia walk towards the building In the rain, Laurie looks up at it in fear. Phoebe is rubbing the side of her for head.

PHOEBE: This place is packed to the brim full of…of distorted minds…from this world but…but alienated, transformed into something more, something monstrous.

PN 2 – David walks closer to the entrance, he’s wearing black shades. Sofia follows from behind.

DAVID: There’s a sensor pad here that allows authorised members, or at least I think people who are “signed up” with H.A.M.M.E.R to go through, but since we’re not one of them I guess we’ll have to settle for these ID cards, so-

PHOEBE: We won’t need them, today is supposed to be the day that H.A.M.M.E.R gets their new recruits, I’ve just picked that up from a familiar mind, a boy, a familiar boy.

DAVID: Do we know him ?

PHOEBE: No but-

VOICE: Are you the new recruits ?

PN 3 – They’re all caught off guard.

PHOEBE: (Just play along, at the moment, he does believe that we are the new recruits, like I said before do NOT mess this up, or else.) Yes, we are the new recruits, and you are ?

PN 4 – The teenage boy from before is standing before them in the entrance, the man seen on the newspaper article is watching from the background.

BOY: My names Joshua Foley, junior H.A.M.M.E.R agent, about to graduate mind you. This doesn’t seem exactly right to me.

PHOEBE: Why not ?

JOSHUA: Aren’t you all supposed to be men ?

PHOEBE: Well…

JOSHUA: I got information that a Franklin Kay, Oliver Brown, Kevin Willock and a Steven Trent we’re supposed to be coming, not three girls and some black guy.

PN 5 – David’s body language changes. Laurie looks at the boy.

PHOEBE: Oh ! Yes ! There was a little mistake, we sent you the wrong list of names, the other list of names were unfortunate enough to get sent to the wrong address, my apologies for not making this clear to you upon our arrival but here we are, ready for you to make and break.

JOSHUA: Cool, names please ?

SOFIA: Sofia Mantega.

DAVID: David Alleyne.

LAURIE: Laurie Collins.

PHOEBE: Phoebe Cuckoo, at your service.

JOSHUA: Nice, well, welcome to H.A.M.M.E.R, the force behind the protection of America.

PHOEBE: (Indeed. For some reason, unlike Justin, his telepathic defences aren’t high, they aren’t even on so to speak, when the times right I’ll knock him out with a telepathic bolt so that he won’t be someone we’ll need to worry about, clear ?)

DAVID: (Sounds good to me, as long as we can find Dani.)

SOFIA: (Yes, as long as we find Dani then it is a good plan.)

LAURIE: (Yeah.)

SOORAYA: (Good luck everyone.)

BEN: (Stay safe guys !)

LAURIE: (We’ll try.)

PG 4/ PN 1 – Phoebe, David, Laurie and Sofia are standing before Norman Osborn who watches them both with his hands behind his back, Laurie looks a little uneasy while Sofia grows impatient. All are wearing H.A.M.M.E.R uniform except for Norman who is wearing a black suit.

CPT: Later on. It’s about to drop.

DAVID: (Is there a reasonable explanation why we’re just standing here exchanging no words whatsoever ? It’s getting kind of awkward.)

SOFIA: (If this arrogant fool of a man does not speak to us within the next few seconds then I will make him speak myself !)

PHOEBE: (Oh quiet down you two, he’s thinking of what the subject of this upcoming speech should be.)

LAURIE: (Upcoming speech ?)

PHOEBE: (Yes and that’s not all.)

PN 2 – He begins talking.

NORMAN: Greetings, all of you.

PHOEBE: Good afternoon, sir.

DAVID: Good afternoon.

SOFIA: Hello.

LAURIE: Hi…

NORMAN: My name is Norman Osborn, leader and founder of H.A.M.M.E.R, though, I’m quite sure you already knew that now, didn’t you ?

PHOEBE: Most certainly.

NORMAN: Good. The history of this Marvel of an organization goes back to the ages but, I won’t go into too much detail right this moment, I called you here to introduce myself to you, of course and to tell you a few things that will definitely affect you in the long run.

SOFIA: And what would they be ?

PN 3 – He directs his attention to Sofia who is now crossing her arms.

NORMAN: You four, bright young children have never heard of the name “H.A.M.M.E.R”, have you now ?

DAVID: Not until today sir, no.

PHOEBE: No.

SOFIA: Never in my life.

LAURIE: Nope.

NORMAN: Which is definitely expected, yes our main base of operations is located in New York City of all damn places and it wouldn’t be so hard to spot us out now, would it ?

SOFIA: No, it would not.

NORMAN: Our secretion to the world you live in is vital for what we do and what we stand for, H.A.M.M.E.R protects your nation, your world in fact, in ways you wouldn’t even believe. Granted, our enemies are still around us which means we won’t stop until they’re beneath the same feat we walk with. Until then, they will bide the time with enough power to destroy us before we do them and we cannot let that happen, you understand this, correct ?

PN 4 – “Camera” focus on an irritated Sofia.

SOFIA: Correct.

PN 5 – Outside the building, the wind around that area of New York blows a little fiercer than usual as it rains.

SFX: *SWOOSH !*

PN 6 – Inside the jet, Sooraya is uneasily looking out the window; Ben is sitting next to her having a nice nap.

SOORAYA: My Lord, it looks as if things are already getting out of hand inside, I wonder if this is Sofia’s doing or-

PN 7 – She turns around to see Ben sleeping. He’s dribbling.

SOORAYA: Ben ?

BEN: *snooore*

PG 5/ PN 1 – Back at the office, Norman is still speaking to them, Phoebe looks back.

NORMAN: -But we will carry on, we won’t let them catch us off guard, rather, the other way around, we shall surprise them. You junior recruits are here today because of the effort and hard work you put into the perilous training exercises that your master put you through and quite evidently you passed with flying colours, little did you know that they would for see the possibility of you working for us-

PN 2 – “Camera” focus on David and Laurie.

NORMAN: Which, thankfully you did, you will be further trained and assigned to tasks far beyond you to keep peace in our world, you will go out into the open and you will defend your people, our people, my people, and my world.

PHOEBE: (Where did Joshua disappear to ?)

NORMAN: You children are the next generation of H.A.M.M.E.R, the success and safety of this nation lies in your hands and in your hands only.

PN 3 – He sits down in his leather arm chair and watches them.

NORMAN: You will let the people know that they are safe, you will let the world know that there is absolutely nothing to fear, nothing to worry about, you will answer, only, to me. Understood ?

DAVID: Understood, thank you, sir.

LAURIE: I understood that.

SOFIA: Clearly Understood.

NORMAN: Good, now go, go make history.

PN 4 – They turn around, he watches Phoebe.

NORMAN: Ms ?

PN 5 – She turns around in surprise.

NORMAN: Yes, you young lady, are you alright ?

PHOEBE: Yes, I’m…

PN 6 – She looks at him in scorn having just discovered something.

PHOEBE: I’m fine.

PN 7 – She walks off without a word.

PHOEBE: (What is it with powerful men and the detaining of vulnerable young ones with special abilities ? This H.A.M.M.E.R organization is most certainly not what one would think from a glance, it’s sinister…

PG 6/ PN 1 – Joshua is standing looking through some slanted windows, beneath is a room where mutated teens are being held.

PWOP: …Very sinister.

JOSHUA: I won’t even lie to myself, part of me actually pities these freaks for what’s about to come for them, maybe I should ask Norman if he can join my team, just before they-

VOICE: Is this the training area ? Where we’re all supposed to come ?

JOSHUA: ?! – Oh, it’s you.

PN 2 – Shocked, he turns to the left to see Laurie, she notices the mutated teens passed the windows underneath them.

JOSHUA: Yeah, where’d the rest of your friends run off to ?

LAURIE: Getting some lunch, I wasn’t feeling that hungry so I thought I’d get here quick.

JOSHUA: Oh, cool. So, how’re you finding the wonderful world of H.A.M.M.E.R so far ?

PN 3 – “Camera” focus on a timid looking Laurie, she walks forward towards the window.

LAURIE: It’s…okay I guess. I think everything should sink in once I get to know everyone here better.

JOSHUA: Yeah, that’s true. I felt the same way when I first joined too, which wasn’t long ago but yeah, you’ll definitely get used to it.

LAURIE: Let’s hope so. Who are they ?

PN 4 – He immediately focuses his attention to the people below.

JOSHUA: You mean them ?

LAURIE: Yeah, are they-are they mutants ?

JOSHUA: No, not exactly, well, one of them is anyways, In a sense….-it’s hard to explain. As you can see, each and every single one of them aren’t exactly human, even that girl, she’s a monster, H.A.M.M.E.R spotted them and we made it our responsibility to take them in as it was evident that they were large threats in their past vicinities and needed to be taken in.

LAURIE: Oh. What are you guys planning to do with them next ? They look so sad, just standing there, doing nothing.

JOSHUA: We’re planning on training them to be H.A.M.M.E.R’s next best thing, all H.A.M.M.E.R agents who work here are human with NO added abilities whatsoever-

PN 5 – “Camera” focus on a concerned Laurie as she still looks through the window.

JOSHUA: -That’d be…wrong…*ahem !* like I was saying, they’re not ready to be put in the field, they’re not going under any physical abuse or anything so you don’t need to worry, we just need to keep them there for a while, Norman wants to keep them there for a while.

LAURIE: I know I’m new here and all, and this maybe a little nosey but…do you trust Norman Osborn ?

PN 6 – He looks at her and slightly staggers back in shock.

JOSHUA: What ? Why would you ask me that ?

LAURIE: I don’t know…the things he told us back there, it just, it looked like he wasn’t telling us the full story, you know ?

JOSHUA: What did he tell you ?

LAURIE: He was kind of going on about how H.A.M.M.E.R protects the world and everything, how we’re the next generation of H.A.M.M.E.R agents. I’ve never heard of H.A.M.M.E.R in my life except for just…recently I guess but, this just seems so suspicious to me, the other kids who signed up for thi-

JOSHUA: …Your friends are taking awfully long.

LAURIE: I’m really sorry, but your one of the biggest hypocrites that I’ve ever seen in my life and you don’t even know it.

JOSHUA: What ? What are you-

PN 7 – From Phoebe’s direction comes a whip of white energy to Joshua, he grabs his head and plunges to floor in pain. Phoebe stands before him instead of Laurie.

PHOEBE: There’s no way I’m letting any of you get away with what you’re planning.

PG 7/ PN 1 -   Norman and a Caucasian woman with black hair and red streaks, wearing a black suite, skirt and heels holding a brief case are conversating in a meeting room. A 70 inch screen is hung on a wall before them, it’s blank.

WOMAN: So she’s here ?

NORMAN: Laurie Collins ? Oh yes, walked straight into my trap, straight into the demons claws.

WOMAN: Good news, very good news. What I just don’t understand is, Phoebe Cuckoo is apparently a powerful telepath in her own right; yet, her and those brats are galloping around with her leading them as if she thinks no one knows their true intentions. They DO know her true intentions don’t they ?

NORMAN: Well, let credit be due to her for managing to fool every buffoon she walks past but no, I for one haven’t been affected by those pesky mind games of hers, luckily enough.

WOMAN: You realise, given her motive she could of already freed Dani Moonstar as we speak, correct ?

NORMAN: Victoria, have you no faith in my empire ? Dani Moonstar’s cell is being heavily guarded, not to mention that serum she got injected should last the whole day so she won’t be scaring anyone off anytime soon, not to mention-

PN 2 – Angled topographic view, Dani in a better state than before, is sitting up against her wall with her hair back, she’s still in her under wear, patiently waiting. The cell is dark.

DANI: C’mon Phoebe, don’t mess this up.

NWOP: Even if she did manage to escape, that young lady’s still got a lot to answer for, things which Justin has of yet to make clear to me.

VWOP: So I’m going to assume he doesn’t know either ?

NWOP: No.

VWOP: Does he even know she’s here ?

PN 3 – Norman looks directly at Victoria.

NORMAN: No.

VICTORIA: Poor lad. Norman, I may be being a little vague here but, don’t you think we’re getting her involved in something she knows nothing of ?

NORMAN: What do you mean ?

VICTORIA: I mean, Justin is a sharp, bright boy, he wouldn’t let private information of his fall into the wrong hands nor would he leave it leaking long enough for anyone else to know about it.

NORMAN: Your point ?

VICTORIA: My point is sir, maybe we’ve put Ms Moonstar into a world she simply should not have arrived in, she fell in love with the wrong boy at the wrong time and now she’s paying the price.

PN 4 – Norman doesn’t say anything, Victoria looks at him.

PN 5 – He looks at the screen.

NORMAN: Did you put brown sugar in your tea this morning, Victoria ?

VICTORIA: No sir, you know me, I never put brown sugar in my tea, it makes me sick and all sorts.

NORMAN: Interesting. You do realise Victoria, or did you forget, that this isn’t all about Dani Moonstar and Justin Pierce, correct ?

VICTORIA: Well, no sir, I did not forget but-

NORMAN: You remember what fell from the sky the other day, don’t you ? The information that we managed to decode and decipher into what would eventually bring about the unfortunate Fall Of H.A.M.M.E.R, don’t you ?

VICTORIA: Yes sir, but-

NORMAN: Just a moment, Ms Hand.

PN 6 – The screen turn’s on. A clip of Melissa falling from the top of the H.A.M.M.E.R building is shown. She looks at it in shock.

VICTORIS: Please Norman, I’ve seen this once before. I don’t need to-

NORMAN: No Melissa, you need to. Part of me thinks you’ve forgotten what’s truly at stake here, as I said to those meddling brats before, our enemies will strike us when most vulnerable, they will strike us when most vulnerable, take a look for yourself-

PG 8/ PN 1 – The screen now shows a clip of hundreds of H.A.M.M.E.R agents fighting themselves in the streets of New York City, the mood is quite dark, and pedestrians are running about in fear. A black essence roams the surroundings. Victoria turns her seat to face the screen, covering her mouth.

VICTORIA: My God.

NORMAN: This is what would happen had we let our enemies live, this is what happens Victoria, when you start to show a sense of compassion, a sense of doubt in treacherous times.

VICTORIA: But-but you never showed me the this yesterday, all this time I was thinking that-

NORMAN: Yes, I decided to keep it to myself in case of anything but alas, you get the point.

VICTORIA: Norman, the source of all this was the sky, the sky for goodness sakes ! We can’t-we can’t possibly-

NORMAN: Silence woman !

PN 2 – The next clips shows that the battle has reached its climax; all the H.A.M.M.E.R agents are lying on the ground, dead. It’s a war scene. The black essence is still there. The H.A.M.M.E.R building is leaning towards the left, as If it’s about to fall. There are holes in some of the buildings windows.

NORMAN: And lo, this what is left after that devastating event, but who you may be wondering, caused all of this ? Take a look Victoria Hand, look at the cause of this chaos, look into the face of complete evil, look at the girl who’s going to bring us tumbling down-

PN 3 – A slightly older looking version of Laurie wearing a black version of her original outfit, with no “N” on it is standing at the entrance of the H.A.M.M.E.R building, marvelling at what she caused. Her fists are clenched, the wind slightly blows her hair, and she’s devilishly smiling. The black essence is resonating form her.

NORMAN: -Laurie Collins, the girl who will bring about the Fall Of H.A.M.M.E.R. Everything that I’ve worked for all in one go. This isn’t all, I bet you’re wondering what happens to me, no ?

VICTORIA: Well, sire i-

NORMAN: No need.

PN 4 – Norman is seen chocking blood just near his agent’s, behind him is a slightly older version of Joshua Foley wearing a fully black altered version of Ben’s uniform, stretching his arms out in Norman’s direction causing him intense pain. Norman looks at the screen with a blunt look on his face. Victoria looks at him in shock.

VICTORIA: That’s Joshua, Joshua Foley ! But-but what sort of power-what sort of power could HE of people possess to do something like that to you !?

NORMAN: Simple, like Laurie the boys a mutant, he just doesn’t know it-

PG 9/ PN 1 – Sofia is standing looking outside a balcony from the H.A.M.M.E.R building, it’s still raining. She looks a little troubled.

NWOP: Yet.

SOFIA: (I seriously cannot believe how fast this week and the last have gone, I don’t even know how to catch up with myself, and everyone else…After the incident with the U-Men I have needed to post-pone my trip to collect my stuff from my--…that man’s house. I wonder if he has thrown them all out instead ?)

PN 2 – She slightly caresses her hair as the wind blows it.

SOFIA: (I have changed so much since my mother died, I have grown up so fast, my personality is beginning to “stink” and I do not like it, one bit.)

PN 3 – She looks up in hope, the wind around her clams down a bit, unbeknownst to Sofia.

SOFIA: (Mama, It is not the same without you…i feel so sorry for Dani, she did not even get to grieve for long before getting taken by H.A.M.M.E.R agents.)

PN 4 – She looks at the view of New York City, it’s still raining.

SOFIA: (Dani has worked so hard for us, fought so hard for us all yet this is what happens to her because her wicked boyfriend, because of Justin. We will get her, we will find her.)

PN 5 – She turns around to go back inside the building, putting her arms around her body from the chill.

SOFIA: (We need to-

DAVID: Sofia ! Come in !

PN 6 – She run’s inside the building to meet David and Phoebe, David is holding a sheet of paper.

SOFIA: Sorry for going off, I was-

PHOEBE: It’s okay, it’s just that…we’ve discovered a couple of things, important things.

SOFIA: Like what ?

DAVID: First thing is, I found this on the floor in our changing rooms and it states here that Norman Osborn isn’t exactly the head of H.A.M.M.E.R.

SOFIA: What does that mean ?

DAVID: It means that he’s not the one calling the main shots, someone else is, someone higher. This letter states clearly that Norman is the leader if you’re looking at the government files BUT the true leader of this whole thing is known by people of a higher rank, I guess.

SOFIA: Hmm, but he acts as if he own it all, I wonder why that is ?

PHOEBE: Clearly he’s bluffing and among all of the other stuff we’ve discovered it doesn’t end just there. Norman Osborn is a very evil man, disguised as Laurie I went to the training area and spotted some very strange looking individuals.

SOFIA: Were they mutants ?

DAVID: Only one of them was, that’s the thing, or else she would have spotted them when she used that…helmet but she only saw three mutant signatures here, right Phoebe ?

PHOEBE: Right but I have no idea who the other one is other than that girl, and for some odd reason, I recently just lost all telepathic contact with Dani, In fact with everyone. I also found out that H.A.M.M.E.R took these individuals-teenagers if you please under Norman’s own right, they weren’t causing anyone any harm but they were taken against their own will, they don’t need to stay here, they don’t have to be here. They need to leave.

SOFIA: Something tells me that these people are starting to figure us out, we need to rescue Dani quickly, wherever she may be. Do you know where she is in this building ?

PN 7 – Dani still in her cell, in the same position as before, is now packing her hair back. The door of her cell opens, three men come in.

PWOP: Indeed I do and she’s close by.

DWOP: My name is Dani Moonstar, I’m a fighter and I’m a mutant. I’ve been in a lot of crap in my life, I’ve also learned from the amount of mistakes I’ve made, obviously, falling for the mysterious type was one of the biggest mistakes I’ve made in my life, so, I learn from it.

MAN #1: She’s in here, so far four other interrogators have come in and no use, the witch isn’t cracking. Do with her what you will.

DWOP: I haven’t been able to get through to Phoebe for the past three hours so I’m guessing either Norman knows what’s REALLY happening or it’s just my luck, either way-

PG 10/ PN 1 – Two men in full H.A.M.M.E.R uniform enter the cell, they turn on the lights to brighten up the area. She looks up at them.

DWOP: These idiots have absolutely no idea what they’re up against.

MAN #1: So you’re the little mutie girlfriend of Justin, huh ?

DANI: I guess you could say that although I’d like it better if you could call me by my real name, thanks.

MAN #2: What, mutie ? Hahahaha

MAN #1: Hahaha. Golly gosh gee, you lot are’a bunch’o nut cracker’s arent’cha ?

DWOP: Mutie, huh ?

PN 2 – One of the men walks closer to here, holding a medium size black pole in his hand.

MAN #1: You’ve got tha ‘ jokes but you certainly got tha’ tight lip, havent’cha ?

DANI: You could say that too…

MAN #2: Bill, stop talking and make HER talk.

BILL: Shut up Rick. Hey mutie, for somethin’ that’s not even human-

PN 3 – He caresses her right cheek with two of his forefingers, she looks at him in spite.

BILL: You’ve got such’a petite piece of body…

DWOP: He’s definitely crossed the line there. Good thing the door’s tight shut. Now Dani Moonstar, make your move.

BILL: Say, Rick, why don’t we-

DANI: You make me sick.

RICK: See ? I told ya, now get on with i-

DWOP: If I can just about remember what David told me about the human bodies main pressure points, not that I can but hey, this pig’s got one ginormous Adam’s apple, I think I’ll strike-

PN 4 – The man hits an un suspecting Dani on the face, knocking her body side ward’s, blood comes out of her mouth.

SFX: *THWOCK !*

DANI: NGH !

BILL: Filthy mutie ! What the hell I was thinkin’ !? Now, you tell me now what you know bout u-

DWOP: Don’t slack Moonstar.

PN 5 – She swiftly leg sweeps him with her left leg making him fall over, the other man in the room notices, he starts to come after Dani.

BILL: What the-!

DWOP: Mama, you didn’t think to tell me about any of this because ?

RICK: Why you little-

PN 6 – As he drops to the ground, Dani raises her right foot and slams his head right onto the floor.

DANI: HAH !

SFX: *CRANK !*

BILL: OOOFH-* !

PN 7 – Dani tries to raise herself up, still leaning on the wall. The other man comes at her.

RICK: You better be sorry for what you’ve just did you lousy rotten-

DANI: Give me a damn break, I’ve heard it before and no doubt I’ll here it all again. My names Dani Moonstar FYI and I have the mutant power to make you see your worst-

PG 11/ PN 1 – The whole room turn’s pitch black, the one man standing in there by himself.

VOICE: -Nightmare…

RICK: -Runt…Why’s It so dark-ge-get me out !

PN 2 – He runs to what he thought was the exit of the room.

RICK: Let-let me out you damn mutant !

PN 3 – The exit is no more there, he’s running in complete darkness.

RICK: WHAT THE ?! LET ME OUT ! SOMEBODY TURN ON THE LIGHTS ! IT’S TOO DARK ! SOMEOOOOOOOONE ! LET ME OOOOOUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT !

PN 4 – As he is running he trips and falls on the ground, still in panic.

RICK: LET ME OUUUUTTT ! PLEASE ! I DON’T LIKE THE DARK ! PLEEEEEEEEEAASSE ! LET ME-LET ME OUT ! PLEASE !... LET ME-…OUT….*

PN 5 – Everything returns to normal, Dani looks at the man in pity. His eyes are wide open, he’s sweating and frozen, and he seems to be in a state of frozen shock.

DANI: Wow…the dark ?

PG 12/ PN 1 – Just outside the entrance of H.A.M.M.E.R, it’s still raining, a teenage boy with blond short hair, about 5”9, stands looking up at it, in hope. He’s wearing a hooded coat and jeans.

BOY: So this is the infamous H.A.M.M.E.R building, huh ?

PN 2 – In a large laboratory, a Caucasian teenage girl with red hair, wearing a big white vest, is floating inside a liquid filled test pod wearing an oxygen mask, her eyes are closed. In large white letters the pod read’s “FIRE STAR”. Next to her in a pod is a teenage boy with brown short hair wearing the same large white vest as her as well as an oxygen mask, floating helplessly. In large white letters the pod read’s “WICCAN”. Next to him in another pod is what looks like a male, with red skin, no hair or a hair line and three times the muscle size than anyone in the lab, he has rigged lines around his mouth to replace normal lips, he’s wearing the same vest as the other three, the pod reads “METTLE”. In the last pod of that section is a boy with black short hair, the mark of a small lightning bolt near his left eye to his cheek, floating in the test pod, helplessly, and this pod reads “STRIKER”. Three male scientist’s wearing white lab coats are standing before them, examining them. From above, behind the scientist’s Laurie and Sofia are looking down through the window.

SCIENTIST #1: It’s a little odd come to think of it, two of them have been classified as the new breed of “mutants” and the other two ? Something alien all together, quite odd.

SCIENTIES #2: But the fact still lies, the majority of these kids are humans with abilities we would only dream of possessing, abilities H.A.M.M.E.R could put to good use, abilities-

SCIENTIST #1: Don’t you mean, abilities Norman could put to good use ? He IS the one brought them all here, cherished and nurtured them-

SCIENTIST #2: -So to speak.

SCIENTIST #1: Yes-like a father would cherish and nurture his own children, except this isn’t an ordinary situation as one would expect, since they’ve been brought here they haven’t spoken so much as word to any of us except amongst themselves, they know what their purpose is and it’s obvious they don’t take a liking to be expected to abide by it. Though, that Fire star girl is quite the…ruffian.

SCIENTIST #2: Of course they know, they had lives before all this if you forgot.

SCIENTIST #1: That’s quite the irrelevant, Pete. Now that these children are under the hand of H.A.M.M.E.R it’s compulsory for them to learn that there’s no going back to the lives they once had, no going back to the countries they originated from, they’re here and here forever.

PETE: Nor are they ours to with as we wish, they’re Normans.

PN 2 – One of the scientists walks forward to the “WICCAN” pod in amazement.

SCIENTIST #1: Remove yourself from that bigot’s backside at once, Pete. Norman simply found and collected them, we are the ones conducting these perilous experiments on them, we are the ones bringing them up in H.A.M.M.E.R’s image, we are the ones shaping them into the soldiers they were born to be.

PN 3 – He touches the pod, the boy floats inside the liquid with his eyes closed, motionlessly.

SCIENTIST #1: We are the ones that they shall answer to when the time eventually comes.

PETE: Eh, that’s what you think. As is quite evident, Norman’s quite the condescending type and if you must know, the only person who’s up his backside would be Norman himself as well as Dame Victoria Hand.

PN 4 – In the deck above them behind the windows, Laurie and Sofia are still watching them. The men continue to conversate below.

LAURIE: Can you hear what they’re saying, Sofia ?

SOFIA: Yes Laurie, what Phoebe said was correct, partially anyways, two of those hostages are actually mutants but we have no idea which. They also said that they were going to train them as H.A.M.M.E.R agents while further experiments are commenced on the children. Laurie, we cannot let this happen, we cannot have a repeat of the U-Men.

LAURIE: Yeah I know, but the two of us don’t have a chance against them, against the whole of H.A.M.M.E.R. The main thing that we were supposed to do while coming here was to rescue Dani and to…to make Justin pay.

SOFIA: And we have of yet to complete either task. Phoebe and David have already gone off to where Phoebe thinks Dani might have been held.

LAURIE: Something tells me they might have already found her, this place is too spooky for my liking, it’s almost as if most of the H.A.M.M.E.R agents went on vacation because the place is close to deserted.

SOFIA: Maybe Laurie or maybe this isn’t all that there is, Norman isn’t what he seems to be either.

LAURIE: What makes you say that ?

PN 5 – Sofia turns to Laurie.

SOFIA: David told us a while ago that Norman is not the official head of H.A.M.M.E.R, he acts as if he is towards us but he really is not, someone else is but we do not know who.

LAURIE: Does that really matter ?

SOFIA: What do you mean ?

LAURIE: I mean, it’s not really our business, all we came here to do was to get Dani and something tells me we’re gonna have to rescue these kids too but I have no idea how that’s going to happen…

PN 6 – Sofia turns around to the hallway in suspicion.

AWOP: At his own age, putting himself through all this stress ! If Norman’s not careful H.A.M.M.E.R’s going to be the end of him. It doesn’t even feel like I’m his second in command these days, I’m more like his nanny, what’s worse is that Duggan knows NOTHING about all of this. Pete and Wilson should be testing those kids by now, I better warn them about the new recruits.

SOFIA: Goodness, the winds have helped the two of us yet again, Laurie.

LAURIE: What-what’s happening ?

SOFIA: A lady is coming, Norman Osborn’s second in command and she now knows that we are not all we turned out to be, she is about to warn these scientists about us.

LAURIE: Oh no, like right now ? What-what are we gonna do ?

PN 7 – Sofia rustles up some wind behind them, Laurie covers her face.

SFX: *SWISH SWISH !*

SOFIA: Seeing as how she has a big hand to play in all this works of evil Laurie, we’re going to stop her and then we’re going to see if we can help those kids.

LAURIE: How ? What do you expect us to do, Sofia ?

SOFIA: Laurie, I want you to release some sleeping pheromones on that lady, remember when we first met Laurie, I told you that your pheromones could be carried along my winds, so do it.

LAURIE: Okay…I’ll try.

PG 13/ PN 1 – Laurie slightly holds up her hands in front of her, as she seemingly falls into a little trance with her eyes closed, a yellow looking essence is released from her body and gets taken by Sofia’s winds in the direction of the hall way. The scientist’s below have now started experimenting on the “FIRE STAR” pod, some sort of red radiation surrounds the pod as the girl tries to break out of it.

SOFIA: She’s just ahead of us; I shall make sure your pheromones reach their target.

PN 2 – Victoria walks through the dark hallway in a rush, she’s in a hurry and pressing the ear piece on her left ear.

VICTORIA: Pete ? Wilson ? This is Victoria Hand. Norman’s declared a “shoot on sight” for anyone who claims to be a new recru-

PN 3 – The winds carries the pheromones towards her, she slows down in a daze.

PETE THROUGH THE INTERCOM: Could you come again Victoria ? I didn’t quite get that last bit.

VICTORIA: God dammit…she’s already here…

WOP: Laurie Collins is a mutant with the power of generating powerful mutant pheromones to do with as she wishes.

PN 4 – She slowly goes to the ground, trying not to as she uses her left hand to grab onto the side of the wall.

VICTORIA: What happened in…in that clip…I can’t…won’t let that…won’t let it happen…have to…have to stop her…

WOP: Normally, when these pheromones of hers are put into place they take full control of the body she’s trying to manipulate.

PN 5 – Victoria slowly falls to the floor, she clenches her left fist to the ground in anger.

VICTORIA: She will not…not kill me like this…I’m too strong…my will…it’s far too strong to be-

PN 6 – Using her left fist as support, she slowly begins to stand up.

WOP: This is certainly not the case.

VICTORIA: -beaten by mutant’s…not now, not ever.

VICTORIA: This is Victoria Hand, all H.A.M.M.E.R agents across the building, I repeat-

PG 14/ PN 1 – Dani who is now fully suited in H.A.M.M.E.R uniform is walking through the hallways, looking up to listen to the announcement.

WOP: Dani Moonstar.

VICTORIA: All H.A.M.M.E.R agents across the building, this is an urgent announcement and you must listen to it for the sake of this empire, Dani Moonstar, leader of the New Mutants is being detained in a holding cell at this very moment, all H.A.M.M.E.R agents at the port area remain where you are.

DANI: Is that so ?

PN 2 – Phoebe and David are running down another hallway, David looks around listening to the announcement.

VICTORIA: The new recruits are not what they seem, in fact the complete opposite. They are her cohorts and are attempting to rescue her, we must NOT let that happen. If you see a young African American boy, two blonde Caucasian girls with the added Spanish girl shoot on sight no matter what the cost, I don’t even care if they walk in on you ! they are mutants and possess a lethal threat to H.A.M.M.E.R.

DAVID: No…how did they figure us out so soon ?

PHOEBE: I have no idea but we need to hurry up and find Dani !

PN 3 – Dani in her H.A.M.M.E.R uniform starts walking quickly through the hallways, from the end Phoebe and David run in.

DAVID: It’s a H.A.M-

DANI: No wait !! David, Phoebe.

PN 4 – She removes the mask from her head to reveal her face, her hairs tied back in an elastic band. Phoebe and David look at her in surprise.

DANI: It’s me.

PHOEBE and DAVID: Dani !

PN 5 – They rush towards her and hug her.

PN 6 – She puts her mask back on and they start to conversate.

PHOEBE: We’ve literally been looking all over for you. How did you manage to get out ?

DANI: Funny story, those A-holes injected me with some mutant-power-dampening serum and it shut down my powers for a couple of hours, it felt like they were checking me up but the white blood cells in my body were losing the war. What about Laurie, Sofia, Ben and Sooraya ? Where are they ?

PHOEBE: Ben and Sooraya are waiting for us in the jet, Sofia and Laurie are at the labs where some…some children are being held, mutant children that H.A.M.M.E.R wants to use against us, against their enemies.

DANI: By themselves ?

PHOEBE: Well, yes.

DANI: Phoebe, this isn’t a joke. We need to get to them fast, you both heard that announcement, there’s no telepathic service according to you and that’s quite obvious which means there’s no way of contacting them-

PN 7 – The hooded teenager who was standing outside the H.A.M.M.E.R building is now inside, watching over Joshua who is still lying on the floor. There is nobody in that area.

DWOP: -For all we know they could be in terrible danger.

BOY: You my friend have made a lot of mistakes in your life, I could just let you rot here and go away without caring if you mattered to me or not, but it’s not that you matter to me, it’s that she matters to me, Laurie matters to me and since I couldn’t find her at least I managed to find you, I know today is the day she was supposed to be killed but I’m not going to let that happen. I’m going to give you a rude and earlier awakening; you’re going to help me help her-

PG 15/ PN 1 – Sofia and Laurie are hiding behind some poles down in the laboratory, the men have now moved onto the “STRIKER” pod, electricity is being emitted from the pod.

BWOP: -We’re going to find her and you’ll save her life.

LAURIE: I-I can’t believe my pheromones had barely any effect on that woman, how did she get through it all ?

SOFIA: I am not sure myself. Maybe she is not so much of a human herself, nothing around this place is what we should expect Laurie.

LAURIE: You’re right.

SOFIA: From now on we will need to play it discreetly; if these men catch us then it will be bad news, for everyone.

LAURIE: That’s true, my phones on me, think I should call Ben ?

SOFIA: I would, but we do not know the devices that lay waste around this building, they could have a tracking device to track the signals being used in this particular lab and then possible lead to them finding us, we cannot risk that.

LAURIE: But we need to find Phoebe and David, we need to see if they’ve found Dan-

PHOEBE: (Laurie ! Sofia ! Where are the both of you ?!)

PN 2 – Laurie looks up to the upper deck, a white aura surrounds the two of them.

SOFIA: (Phoebe ?! You scared us !)

LAURIE: We’re in a lab, we’re in the same lab that the children are being held, the…the mutant children. Where’s Dani ?

DANI: (I’m here, I’ve missed you guys so much, you need to head to the main entrance, right no-

SOFIA: (You do not understand, we cannot go just yet ! These children, these mutant children are being held as captives of H.A.M.M.E.R, they will-

DANI: (I do. Phoebe gave me the rundown of it all but we can’t waste precious time without having casualties, where are the kids now ?)

PN 3 – Sofia looks around to see the men have stopped experimenting on the children, all of them are now awake, there is no liquid in the pod, and the “STRIKER” boy is exhausting his powers to the fullest, the scientists back away in awe. Large bolts of electricity flies everywhere, including the control systems.

SOFIA: (They were in…are in pods. The men have stopped experimenting on them now but one of the kids is fighting back, he has great power…)

DANI: (That’s it, we need to leave, now. There’s no way we’re going to be rescuing unstable bombs waiting to explode, no Sofia, we need to-oh…

LAURIE: Dani…?

PN 4 – Dani, Phoebe and David were previously running in the hallways, they bump into Justin, all are shocked.

JUSTIN:…Dani i…you’re free, I don’t…please just listen to me…I won’t…

DANI: Hold on a sec. David, Phoebe, go find Sofia and Laurie, make sure all of you have left the premises, if things get rough try to call in Ben.

DAVID: But Justin might-

DANI: I said go.

PN 5 – Phoebe runs down the hallway, David runs slowly while looking back at them. Dani stands in front of Justin and removes her mask; he looks at her in shock.

DANI: Hello Jason, or should I say, Justin ?

JUSTIN: Please-Dani please, just-just give me a moment, I can explain everything, please believe me I had no-

DANI: Excuse me ? You’re asking for me to believe you ? You lied to me Justin, you lied to me for so many damn years and I actually believed you, I actually trusted you. Never once did you tell me about H.A.M.M.E.R, never once did you care to tell me that my life could be at risk because of the “other” job you’re working, just what was going on through your mind ?

JUSTIN: Just hear me out. I’m sorry, I’m really sorry that I didn’t tell you about H.A.M.M.E.R, about any of this, it wasn’t allowed, Norman wouldn’t allow it. I’m doing all of this so I can protect you, protect all of you. That’s what the secrecy is all about, the fact still-

DANI: You were, were you ? That’s why these people believe I know something so crucial about this Godforsaken organization that they’d stoop so low as to kidnap me from my late mothers funeral and then in addition, torture me just to get info that I don’t know of ? No Justin.

JUSTIN: I’m still trying to figure that piece of this puzzle out, but I promise you I’ll-

PN 6 – She walks a little closer to him in annoyance.

DANI: Wow. You’re joking with me already ? Justin, you crossed a firm line by doing this, by putting me and my kids in danger you’ve ended everything we might have had.

JUSTIN: What ?! No ! Dani please ! You haven’t heard the full story yet ! You can’t just leave me !

PN 7 – She walks past him, he slowly turns around to grab her.

DANI: There is no full story Justin, and if you try it…

PG 16/ PN 1 – She turns back to give him a hard slap, staggering him back. She shows no remorse.

SFX: *SLAP !*

DANI: In fact, you know what ? From what I now know of this organization they’re not exactly the peace keepers of the world, like Phoebe was saying, this place is all the more sinister than that bigot makes everything out to be, you’re going to pay for all the people you’ve helped these goons wrong-

PN 2 – Getting his baring’s back from the slap still in shock; she turns around to give him a scornful look.

DANI: I’ve never used my powers on you before, have I Justin ?

JUSTIN: Just here me-

DANI: Don’t bother. You’re no longer an ally of mine, you’re no longer my boyfriend, you’re a liar and you’re a cheat. That’s coming from the heart and-

PN 3 – She raises her left arm at him.

DANI: -This is something else that’ll come from the heart too, your heart is, your worst nightmare.

JUSTIN: Dani please--!

PN 4 – Close up on a shocked Dani.

VOICE: I’m so disappointed in you Justin, you betrayed me, you misused my trust and abused almost everything we had, we shared. I can’t live with the fact that you’d choose my safety over the sustenance of some wicked company, I just cant.

DANI: It can’t be…

JUSTIN: Please, Dani please, don’t leave me !

PN 5 – Side view, Dani looks at the illusion of herself, wearing her funeral clothes walking past Justin through the hallway. Dani is in complete shock. Justin looks down at himself on all fours.

ILLUSION: Goodbye, Justin.

JUSTIN: DANIII !

PN 6 – Dani backs away in complete disbelief, Justin is still looking down on the floor.

DANI: I can’t deal with-I just…

PN 7 – She turns around to face the front and runs down the hallway, not taking a look back. He looks back up at her.

JUSTIN: Please…

PG 17/ PN 1 – In the laboratory, some H.A.M.M.E.R agents are standing guard as some other agents clean up the hardware mess caused by one of the kids. The “STRIKER” pod is broken.

PN 2 – Down the hallway leading up to the laboratory, Victoria is walking the opposite direction with a gun in her hand. Her hair is a little messed up, she looks frustrated

VICTORIA: Pete and Wilson are complete idiots, didn’t they realise that by-

VOICE: It’s Justin, he must have done something to her !

VOICE: Quite down ! *whispers* you do know they’re all hot on our heels, right ? I’m getting her now via telepathy, she’s over there.

VOICE: I don’t even think we need to be here right now…

PN 3 – Surprised, Victoria sneakily prowls down the hallway and notices some shadows.

VICTORIA: Well, well, well. Curiosity most certainly did kill the cat. If these idiots we call agents weren’t smart enough to spot them out, I definitely will. Laurie Collins, say your last prayers.

PN 4 – David, Phoebe, Sofia and Laurie are running down a hallway, Victoria in the shadows.

VICTORIA: That’s it…keep running…

PN 5 – Sooraya is standing outside the jet, looking up at the skies in fear.

SOORAYA: They should have been back by now. Dear Lord, please, nothing should have happened.

PN 6 – Dani run’s into them in the hallway. Victoria sneaks up from the back, unbeknownst to the rest of them including Dani.

SOFIA: Dani !

DANI: Hey guys. Sorry I took long, had some unfinished business I needed to deal with. Justin won’t be bothering me or us for a very long time, I know what his worst nightmare is, and he just lived it, right before our eyes.

PHOEBE: What’s that supposed to mean ?

DANI: Exactly that.

LAURIE: Guys, what about the kids ? The children getting experimented on by H.A.M.M.E.R, are we leaving them behind ?

DANI: We need to Laurie, I’m sorry but that’s just the way things are right now. If we were going to attempt freeing them then we’d need to plan the whole thing out, right now we’re wanted by the whole of this organization and it’s only be God’s grace that we haven’t been found out by now.

LAURIE: But-

DANI: -Everyone ! Look ou-

VICTORIA: Terribly sorry, children. You’ve long out stayed your deceitful welcome and one of you needs to die, don’t worry, I know how to handle this.

PN 7 – Close up on Victoria, she fires her first shot from the pistol, it knocks her back a bit.

SFX: *BOOM !*

PG 18/ PN 1 – In the empty meeting room that Norman and Victoria were in before, the screen shows a picture of Laurie and Joshua with his arms around her, they’re wearing normal costumes and are still in the teenage years, they’re both smiling. Norman is sitting down at the top chair facing the screen, he smiles.

NORMAN: Music to these delicate ears.

PN 2 – Laurie slowly begins to fade from the picture. Norman stands up to walk closer to the screen.

NORMAN: The Hammer isn’t falling just yet.

To Be Continued…

NEXT - The devastating conclusion as the New Mutants leave H.A.M.M.E.R's falling with a cut, a deep one. Everything is revealed.

punkpuppy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By punkpuppy3

Another awesome chapter!!! Thanks for the foreshadow!!!

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@punkpuppy3 said:

Another awesome chapter!!! Thanks for the foreshadow!!!

Thnks a lot ! And no prob, again lol.