Marvel Earth 22 - Ghost Rider

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

On the heels of DC's new revamp, I figured I'd try my hand at revamping/rebooting some of my fav. Marvel chars...First up is Ghost Rider. 

Until then, keep reading true believers! 
 _ 
 MARVEL REVAMP - GHOST RIDER _

_

FILE - JOHNATHAN BLAZE - ACCESS APPROVED.

Johnny awoke in a small apartment, he'd crashed here...again. Waking up was'nt easy to do, he awoke in a haze and stumbled over his own feet out of the bed for finally getting his balance. A shot of scotch that's been sitting all night on his night stand is downed as he throws back another handful of pain pills, "Goddamn it" he sighs.  The telephone rings and its enough to make his skin crawl, grabbing the telephone quickly he answers abruptly.

"What?"

"Hey kid, it's Grenax. Remember me?" 

"You're calling from my kitchen you bastard" 

"No, I'm not!" 

Turning around the corner..."I can see you! Oh f#ck this.."

Walking over to the kitchen, he picks up the red stereotypical demon and smiles as he tightens his grip around his throat. The phone falls to the floor and clicks alittle as  Grenax struggles for air. Losing his breath half way, he retorts back "YOU GOT...huh huh huh...SOME EXPLAINING TO DO JOHNNY!!". The smile disapaites off Johnnys face for a moment before returning as he lets go of Grenax's neck and kicking him with the heel of his foot. Grenax going flying into the refridgerator and slides down like a wriggling worm.  Within instants, the hellfire shotgun forms in Johnny's hands..The clip and barrell all forming out of sheer darkness, it hung in the air before Johnny grabbed it and aimed at Grenax. "I got explaining to do!? HOW DO YOU F#CKING FIGURE?!"

Staring down the front of the barrel, Grenax held his hands in surrender. "Dan--"

"Don't speak his name".  Grenax wriggled free from underneath Johnnys boot and the shotgun disapeared in a puff of smoke. "Dan--!"

"I SAID DON'T SPEAK HIS--"

"HE'S DEAD JOHNNY!"

"What?"

For the first time, Johnny Blaze cried. This would be the last time as well as his tears turned to anger. Lashing out as the imp infront of him. "No, thats fine...He won't be for long cause you're gonna help me ressurect him"

"No dice" Grenax said with a sigh. "He's been trapped in stone by Mephisto"

"That's never stopped me before"

Johnny grabbed his favorite biking jacket and threw on a pair of jeans.  A single chain is all that tied down the demon to the back of the motorcycle. A mock license plate that read "EFF YOU" lit up as the sun hit it.    Grenax struggled to get free from under the chain but to no avail, the pedal to the metal was on.   

And before you knew it, he was off like a slug off a forty five. 

To be  continued.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot to mention this is FR18

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild

not bad i like it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks

One.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By One.

Next chap should be up soon

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Project_Worm
@One.: Good Job man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grenax struggled to get free as Johnny pulled over on the side of the road. Walking over to the back of the bike, he untied the chains and let the demon fall to the ground. Within instants, Grenax got back up, this time taking on the form of a small child to help blend in. "So...where the f#ck are we?" 

"Middle of nowhere"

"....Why?" Grenax asked dusting himself off from the fall.
"For starters I gotta take a piss.."Johnny replied as he turned his back to the imp, and undid his fly. "But other than that, I figure I might as well tell you, We're finding us a team to go after Mephisto. I ain't going alone...this time." 

"Hey, you still got me!"

"Hahahaha, you're about useful as t!ts on a boar hog you know that?"  Johnny laughed as he zipped up and sadded back on the bike. "So who's first on our list of...potentional recruits?" Grenax asked just as Johnny tied the motorcycle chain around him.

"Blackout"

Miles away..

A man with white hair and a long trench coat stands inside an abandoned log cabin.  Infront of him stands another man and a tub of water. The first man is Blackout, a vampire with a control over darkness.  He reveals his fangs in a smile as he walks over to the other man, grabbing him by the tuft of hair on the back of his neck.  "Don't do this please!" The man begs and pleas for his life.  "This  here tub is filled with holy water. You're a vampyre too ain't cha?" Blackout said as he dunked the mans head inside the tub. Steam is seen as the flesh is scalded off. 

Throwing the useless burned man to the side, the man once more pleas..."Please help me!" 

"No, this always seemed to comfort you in times of crisis. Now what, dad?" Blackout replied as he poured a bottle of booze all over the body.

The sound of laughter shakes the log cabin to it's core foundation before a knock is heard at the door. Blackout go's to the door, shaking his wrist back and forth so as to calm the water that got on his own hand. 

"Sh!t. WHAT IS IT?!" Blackout abruptly answered.

"We need to talk Blackout."

"Blaz...Blaze? Is that you?"

A few hours later, we had two more recruits in mind. Me and Blackout had finally made peace atleast to save my brother. Figured we ought too cause we both want him, whether thats to talk some sense into him or just to kill him depends on whom ya ask. Regardless, we dined over the dead burned body and before you knew it...we were done and on our bikes again...trying to find a "Taskmaster". 

To be continued

Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Emperor_von_Doom

Nice.

castleking

Forum Posts