Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 3

Grigorri main house

As the sun rose Jared made it to a chapter in the hunter's histories called Acton the swordsman. As he read a memory came forth. Jared found himself on a battlefield. Acton stood over a severely injured Aaron and pleaded with a man in front of him, "If he's made like you, he will survive."

The tall Danish man looked them over, "There's no telling whether or not he'd even survive the process, and quite frankly I don't know if he deserves to. Not much good in a fight."

Acton pulled his sword and dagger, "I could just kill you and take your blood to save him."

The Dane rested a hand on the hilt of his sword, "Does he mean so much to you?"

"He's my brother, I will save him."

One of the Dane's comrades looked Acton over, "Grimmr, he's a hunter."

Grimmr nodded, "Then he will be replaced."

The Dane then shouted to his men, "If he wins, no vengeance will be taken. Am I understood?"

The men behind him all nodded as Grimmr pulled his sword and focused on Acton, "Are you sure?"

The hunter gave a nod. Grimmr then charged. His men seemed shocked when Acton blocked and slashed across Grimmr's chest. The took a step back and grinned, "I haven't been cut in a while."

Acton then swung for his head, he dodged but was caught in the arm by the hunter's dagger. The Dane then slashed at his hand removing Acton's dagger and three finger. He then swung hard at Acton's sword snapping the blade before driving his own deep in his chest.

Before he fell Acton grabbed Grimmr by the arm and looked into his eyes, "Please don't let him die."

Grimmr had a solemn look as he stared into the man's eyes. Acton slid off his blade as he fell to the ground. Grimmr looked on Aaron and spoke, "You owe that man a debt."

The memory faded to black in that moment.

Aaron spoke up from behind, "It was during the crusades, Grimmr and his people had no love for the Catholic church and the Muslims paid well."

Jared turned, "Did you get revenge?"

Aaron shook his head, "The Dane made me immortal and turned me into a warrior. Knowing what I do now, there was no other way it could have ended. You should be prepared for the possibility of an early death, I've never met a hunter that made it past 40."

Namtar stood just outside a protective barrier around the Grigorri main house and talked to the Oni behind him, "So close yet so far."

The Oni glared, "Why not just go take him?"

Namtar chuckled, "You young ones, always so impatient. It would take all the power I have just to keep from being ripped apart crossing this barrier, then I'd have to deal with a small army of magic users trained specifically to kill our kind."

"Then what was the point of coming here?"

"Its always a good idea to know where the enemy hangs his hat."

The Oni rolled his eyes, "And why am I here?"

"To send a message."

He then pushed the Oni over the line and watched him explode as alarms went off throughout the main house. Namtar then quietly slipped away as several people ran to look on the remains of the Oni. Their was a patch of skin in the shape of a hand with a simple message written on it, 'Hello, Jared.'

New York City

Namtar appeared behind the demon lord Asmodeus, "I don't see a hunter's head with you."

Namtar shrugged, "He's been shielded by the Grigorri."

"That was fast."

Namtar nodded in agreement, "That house did have much to be concerned about. The Dane's prized student was there, and it appears Ezra has collected your half monkey bastard as well."

He then turned to a large man sitting on a sofa in the office, "And speaking of half monkeys, You are Viggo?"

Viggo nodded, "Do not compare the Nephilim to half demon offspring."

Asmodeus glared at them, "We all serve the same master. Viggo's people have agreed to help us in exchange for aid in eliminating a problem of their own."

A new crater on the side of Mount Karpinsky along the Urals.

A man name Rick sits on a rock in tattered and torn clothing as a cigarette hangs from his mouth. He looked to a pair of dead Nephilim as Ezra appeared in front of him, "You made a bit of a mess."

Rick looked to the sorcerer with annoyance, "They started it. My people don't take no for an answer very well."

Ezra sat down on a rock near him, "Have you given any thought to my offer?"

"Since when do your hunters need help?"

Ezra sighed, "Something bad is coming, can't say for sure what it is but this world is going to be trapped in the middle of it. Whether he needs help or not is inconsequential, leaving the fate of billions on one man's shoulders is illogical and unfair."

Rick flipped away the butt of his cigarette, "Should have thought of that when you cast your spell."

"It wasn't my idea."

Rick sat in thought for a moment, "You still offering a pay check?"

Ezra nodded.

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Sorry for the late read. An interesting read. Can't say much more then that due to mild confusion.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Part 3 should help with some basic stuff the rest should hopefully be cleared up in future chapters.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14