Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Continued from Part 1.

Johannesburg, South Africa

Seven members of the Special Task Force aimed their R5 Assault rifles at Earth Shadow as their squad leader; Captain Ruwaldo Kokstad, approached him carefully.

No Caption Provided

“You can’t keep doing this,” said the captain as he pointed at the three unconscious men on the floor.

“Is it because I’m white?” replied Earth Shadow.

“Well, yes!” Kokstad said bluntly “This isn’t a comic book! A white guy beating up blacks would fly during apartheid but that’s been over for years now. They might have been doing the wrong thing but…”

“So I should let them hack people to death?” Earth Shadow snapped in frustration.

“Yes you bosefok bastard! It’s not like we don’t appreciate your help, but…” He deliberately paused as he looked at the vigilante. “Do I have to come right out and say it?”

“You want me to go?”

Kokstad clapped his hands “Give the man a sweetie. You want to be a hero; do it somewhere else! Or just stop, and let me do my job.”

“And a fine one you’re doing!’ Earth Shadow sneered.

“Then come and do mine!” roared Kokstad as he clamped a hand down on Earth Shadow’s wrist as he unbuckled his handcuffs. “You self righteous poepol! I’ve got paperwork to do! Reports! My interpreters have interpreters because the country we live in has eleven official languages! You’re breaking the law!”

Earth Shadow merged easily into a nearby dark corner causing Kokstad’s hands to pass right through him like he was air. “I’m sorry you feel this way, Captain Kokstad.”

Captain Kokstad spun around looking for the ethereal hero but he faded into the night like a diminishing fog. “Right! Cuff them and take them into custody. We’ll try and find something to charge them with.”

Zentropolis City, USA

Commander Hornet’s forearm pressed tightly on the man’s throat which caused gasping and eye bulging. After several seconds of pressure he eased back slightly. “I asked you a question maggot!”

The man gulped and squirmed as he tried to speak. Hornet shook his head before a big right hook knocked the man out cold. He turned to the quintet of cable-tied thieves and hauled another one to his feet.

“Who are you working for?” growled Hornet as he slammed him into the wall. The man smiled as an odd cracking sound emanated from his mouth. Hornet stared at him when it clicked into place.“Elsewhere!”

He jammed his fingers into the man’s mouth as he convulsed and blue foam gushed out. Hornet forcibly tilted the man’s head to the side as he tried to save his life from the suicide capsule The Man From Elsewhere gave his operatives; a lethal blend of blue poison dart frog, copper sulphate, bubble bath and pop rocks. The man coughed, spluttered, gasped and eventually died despite Hornet’s efforts. He turned to the others and was shocked that they were all dead, small holes through each of their heads.

Hornet dropped the dead man and fired up the bio-electric venom blast across his hands like flaming gloves “Show yourself, Elsewhere!”

The shout echoed through the warehouse but there was no reply.

To be continued...

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#2  Edited By cbishop
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Ah yes the South African Apartheid. Wondered how long it would be before that got mentioned. Also an interesting cocktail of chemicals you brewed up there, very interesting indeed

If you get the chance can you please check out some of the new Marvel Mayhem stuff, I sent notifications but it seems the bug prevented them being sent out

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@impurestcheese: Well it seemed like a logical mix to what a dramatic suicide pill might contain. Also the sooner I mentioned apartheid the quicker I can leave it behind, but like Germany they're slightly haunted by their horrible past

@cbishop: They are coming along nicely

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers