Lust (Entry two)

Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Salubri_Cain

Lust walked up to the doorman of the exclusive lounge simply called Private, all hips and lips. A few fleeting, empty promises and a carefully placed hand on his chest and groin made him as putty in her perfect little hands. He knew damn well Lust was not supposed to be there that night. Rocko specifically stated that she was not too enter. The doorman didn't care anymore as her mouth met his and his sex stirred beneath her touch. That was preciesly how Lust wanted it. 

While inside Private Lust found that Rocko was away for the evening that he left the lounge in the hands of Fatima. Lust was not as happy as she would have been to see Rocko's ugly mug however Fatima is his right hand. Without her Rocko would most likely leave town with his tail between his fat stubby legs. Fatima spotted Lust from across the room. Quickly Fatima had her Damascene scimitar in hand and called to guards to deal with Lust.

Even as the .50 round tore through Lust's shoulder, she pivoted like a Ice Queen, bringing the katana directly down on the gunman's neck. The carefully honed blade sliced neatly through his collarbone, flesh, and vertebrae. The head came free almost instantly. Lust's expression was disdainful as she shifted her gaze to the headless mans panicking partner. What do they teach these foot soldiers these days? Lust thought to herself. Lust's grace was flawless as she shifted her grip. "Guns against demons? No, no. You must do things in proper fashion." Lust tighened her grip. "Like so!"

Lust suddenly froze... Then threw herself down to the right. There was a sudden dull noise as the sword she had been holding was bisected by the razored metal blade that sliced through the air. Lust came up in a roll, muscles bunched, and growled... Or was it a purr?  It was Fatima. The woman facing Lust grinned her teeth startling white against her dark skin. "Lust my dear, it seems I still give myself away to your perfect ears." Her voice was smooth as the silk she wore, and her hands shifted their grip on the scimitar. "I suppose this will be a challenge then. As always."

Lust hissed a low, contemptuous sigh. Her hand flickered ever so briefly... Instantly a gun appeared in her fingers, a lusterless heavy revolver. Before Fatima could even gasp for breath, the room shook with four thunderclaps, one right after the other. Lust neatly stepped over the fallen warriors corpse, proceeding directly for the rear exit.