L.O.V.E vs The K.A.S

L.O.V.E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By L.O.V.E

“Does the head Mistress know I’m out here?” she said dashing through a dark cave with a light on the top of her helmet. She heard the response from her grandmother loud and clear.”You’re not on a Vine Prodigy mission you’re on an L.O.V.E mission, hence the uniform” Desiree nodded in agreement and continued dashing through the collapsing cave. “Your right grandma this is just like the simulator back at home!” Desiree continued to press forward punching through rocks and evading the falling debris. “No love there is a opening about 20 ft north go there and watch for the guards. Hiding behind a rock she scooped the area quickly while trying to knock the falling debris away.

Finally revealing herself she decided to send a telekinetic blast, at the two guards knocking them both off the ledge. “Now what grandma!” she said hearing the mountain getting ready to come down. “Now you fly!” Desiree’s eyes opened wide at her grandma’s response. “I can’t fly!” looking down, the huge canyon was so dark she couldn’t see how deep it was. “How are you Kryptonian and can’t fly!” her grandmother replied, chuckling just a bit. A loud crack could be heard going up the mountain, it was finally beginning to crumble huge boulder came flying down on their way to a seemingly endless abyss.

“Grandma!” Desiree screamed with her hands hunched over her shoulder, no sooner than she did so she was hit by what seemed like a giant bullet. When she opened her eyes she was safely in the arms of her aunt, Maria.  “My, my, my, you sure have grown since the last time I saw you!” Maria said steering through the debris and the falling boulders. Desiree hugged Maria tightly as she flew down towards the ravine.

When the two landed Desiree had constructed a shield to relieve them off the falling boulders. Desiree’s eyes squinted and she turned her head to the side. “What an office doing in the middle of the Alp’s?” Maria shrugged her shoulders and then proceeded towards the front door. “I’m really sure my father would’nt approve of me being out here this late at night.” Desiree said trying to get out of the situation, she put on a smile and then looked at Maria, who didn’t seem to amused. “I think I tried to screw your father, or was it his brother, might’ve been his father…was it all of them? She said trying to think.

“That’s nasty” Desiree said looking at Maria with disgust, “yeah well I know for sure I didn’t pick my nose when I was a child, or as a teenager” Maria replied looking at Desiree flick a booger. Using her eye beams Desiree shot the door down and the camera’s that were positioned above. “Well let’s go see!” Desiree said running into the building, without scouting the area first. Maria quickly pinned her to the side of the wall, her keen eyesight had picked up something Desiree couldn’t see.

“You can’t see them but there are tons of soldiers in this room, they are using an Alien UVA light system, so your eyes can’t see them, but I can.” Maria surveyed the room, and found a hazardous canister on the far side of the room. “ALRIGHT SCUM!” she yelled shooting a light beam at the canister and missing terribly. “Omg! You missed didn’t you” Desiree screamed as a barrage of Laser fire came from the soldiers.  Maria erected a light shield which protected them slightly. Maria shot another light beam from the shield and blew up the canister.

The room became littered with huge globs of black gunk.  “What the hell is that?” Desiree said bending down and picking up a chunk. Maria used her keen eyesight to see the moving cells on the gunk, “It’s alive?” taking quick action Maria aimed a beam of light at the gunk killing what Desiree had in her hands. “It’s Sha Syndrome..Run!” the huge globs formed together to create a yellow and black beast, Desiree and Maria dashed down the hall as the monstrous killer followed. “WHAT is that thing!” Desiree said running for her life, passing through the R&D department of the facility. “In my body there is a chemical called Xechellum, that’s what happens when a high concentration of it grows in one area…but why here?” Maria said dashing around the corner, but what she saw stopped her heart for at least 3 seconds so that all the grief she felt after the secret wars could catch up… “Ziccarra!”

Desiree Celion, Daughter of Maya Lopez and Light. current member of the VP.
 Desiree Celion, Daughter of Maya Lopez and Light. current member of the VP.

Maria Lopez, Survivor of Ninjeta current member of Love
 Maria Lopez, Survivor of Ninjeta current member of Love