Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King
time: middle of the day.

An aperture appears in the middle of the street as cars drive by an arm emerges as it struggles to pull itself free from the gravity of the Aperture. finally the figures breaks through as it screams in agony and flops onto the ground. gasping for air the figures scrapes at the ground with his finger tips as he attempts to rise, slowly he lift himself up from the ground putting a knee to brace himself as he looks up and screams a mix of pain and laughter...

Loki: aaargghhh!! I live!! ahahaahah!
aarghh!

As Loki stands he looks around and realizes no one has taken note of his traumatic entrance as he turns he hears a vehicle fast approaching raising his arms instinctively he has no time to cast a spell or think but to his shock the vehicle drives right through as if he were nothing but a ghost.. this new insight makes Loki angry but not completely unexpected as he also realizes he is without garments.

Loki: hmm.. here in the mortal plane as in Hades, i am just a shade. 

Angrily Loki begins to levitate as he flies looking toward something that tugs at him a residual asgardian power source  nearby. Loki thinking to himself that this may be just what he is looking for as he approaches the source he finds the emanation coming from an island housing some of earths most dangerous criminals the Raft. 

Slowly Loki descents  through the ceiling following the source to a cell and the prisoner contained in his rack.. Loki seeing the mortal smiles as his goals whatever it may be are closer to being accomplished.  Here in the Raft the prisoners are held and their powers dampen but the Dampeners are of no use when dealing with the unknown specifically when it is of the spirit realm.. no Psi dampeners effect Loki here nor magic  nullifiers..

Loki puts his hand inside the head of Dirk Garthwaite and smiles as his eyes glow influencing Dirk's dream bringing him nightmares as the dream scape shifts at Loki's command.. Dirk panics for a moment as his fantasy changes into a horrific nightmare in the sky a giant floating head can be seen of none other then Loki.

Dirk angrily confronts this being realizing that his dreams are his and no one elses, Dirk grows in size and increases in mass.

Dirk:
I am the Wrecker, i fear nothing!

Loki: ahh, but what if this is no dream or nightmare would you fear it then?!

Loki wills the realm to come alive and grab the Wrecker's legs as it pulls him down, angrily Wrecker swings his Crowbar in defense as Loki summons wraiths to latch onto Wrecker's arms as Wrecker screams in panic... Slowly the giant floating head of Loki begins to shrink turning into his standard form as it smiles and walks toward Wrecker...

Loki: i require your aid Wrecker..
i need your body and the Asgardian magicks hidden in thy mortal shell..
Magicks that were mine!

Wrecker: It's my power! no one elses!

Wrecker breaking free of his attempted jailers runs toward Loki swinging but Loki turns to smoke and solidifies behind him as he wraps his right arm around his neck and the other gripping his wrist.

Loki: Wrecker, you are a fool!
your existence would be better served as my new Host!

sinisterly Loki smiles at Wrecker as his eyes glow.. slowly panic creeps into the Wrecker  as he realizes seriousness of his situation... Loki's hands slowly rise above the Wrecker's head glowing yellow talons of light extend from his finger tips as he plunge it into the Wrecker's mind...

Wrecker:
AAaaarrghh!!

Loki flexes his fingers as it destroys and tears the Wrecker's memories reducing his mind to broken shards as the universe around them shatters like broken glass all the while Loki laughing.. the realm that both men had inhabited is now a white void room only thing standing is Loki and the Wrecker who is on his knees with a blank stare as smoke rises from his eyes and mouth...

Loki circling around his victim smiles as he reaches into the avatar of the Wrecker plunging his hand into the body and pulling out a smoking glowing ball of mystical energy... smiling Loki grips it tightly as the energy surges into Loki.

Loki: Now Wrecker, i thank you for your body.. 
it will prove most useful till i can reacquire my own.

Loki plunges into the Wrecker's mental avatar immediately the body jerks as it rises and smiles eye's glowing... Loki now has a form to inhabit and has added it's power to his own looking around he senses his magicks are dulled but not removed.. the mortals have not yet fully learned to trap one such as he a Sorcerer God who makes the mortal Magician look like mere street performers.. Loki feeling his neck grips his Null Collar as the asgaridan magicks comprising his life force runs through his veins like blood making his veins luminescent due to the magick in it, Loki suddenly crushes the collar as he pulls it off and begins to flex his fingers and cast a transportation spell...

suddenly the alarms go off due to Loki's actions guards running for the source as the guards on duty try to locate the prisoner responsible.. as they run one of the guards sees the Wrecker's body standing in the corner of his cell as his eyes glow... the guard seeing this  blows his whistle for the other guards..

Loki: now my friend you are too busy to deal with me when you have a prison uprising to quell.. 

the Wrecker's body begins to glow in intensity as  magic energy build up occurs  and emanates from his body hitting the cell doors knocking back the guard electrifying the iron bars and short circuiting the adjacent cells..suddenly the cells doors swing open as the prisoners step out to greet their ill prepared guards.  Loki smiling turns back to the corner of his cell as a shadowy aperture grows allowing him to step in and make his exit....

Loki: the Shadows are mine to commad.... hahaha!
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CapFanboy

wow....amazing! :)

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dark King
  Loki appears inside an alley middle of NY miles from the Raft Island annoyed at his appearance he cast an illusion on his body of his formal self in wearing a black suit and casually joins the NY crowd as he walks down the street with a sinister smile in his bid to reacquire his power and body... Strolling down the streets police vehicle radio's can be heard issuing orders to patrol the pier and Coast of Manhattan sirens blaring as they respond to the chaos Loki caused on the Raft.. His Godly senses points him toward an unmarked federal building with two guards at the gate Loki tugging at his collar approaches the guards and smiles...

Loki: Gentlemen, could you tell me what is this place?

Guard : That's not your concern..
Move along.

Loki: come now, it was just a simple question.
practicing my manners.
 *sleep*

Loki waves his hand in front of the guard as he forces him to pass out the second guard to his right turns reaching for his weapon looking responds by raising his hand and shooting a mystic force bolt into the guard forcing him to pass out.. instinctively Loki raises a curtain of Glamor to keep civilians  from seeing the down guards. Loki reaching down to one of the guards checks his I.D. for his name and rank.

Loki:
you mortals should have answered my questions.
now one of you is dead...

Loki becoming intangible walks through the iron gate and takes on the guise of one of the guards as he strolls through the front door of the building following his godly senses more of the asgardian power can be found here... he knows it he feels a connection to it from his mortal body. one of the guards sitting on his desk rises to meet Loki and ask him for his badge, Loki smiles and shows him an empty palm as he recites his rank and name.. The guard stares at his palm and sits back down allowing Loki to continue walking toward the elevators.

Desk Guard: have a good day, Lt.

Loki dismisses his comment as he waits for the elevator doors to open and steps in and heads toward the lowest floor...

Desk Guard: F#$%'n officers.. (mumbles)

Loki stepping out sees another Desk Guard immediately after stepping out of the elevator annoyed he is asked to stop.

Desk Guard: Sir, i'm gonna have to ask  for your I.D.
you are not cleared for this area.

Loki : and what area is that?

Desk Guard: this is the evidence Room..
now i'm gonna ask you one more time to step back and for some I.D.

Loki annoyed at the mortal's attitude raises his hands and fires a mystic bolt that flings the Guard to the wall searing a hole in his chest as the lifeless body slides down the wall.. Loki heading toward the muses at the fact that it requires a palm print to open and simply ignores it as he turns intangible once more and walks through. Loki closer to his prize looks around as walls of shelves  line the room as he strolls down finally reaching his target a small iron crowbar in an evidence bag. Ripping the bag he pulls out the crowbar and tightens his grip as he drains the remaining asgardian power from it as it becomes dust in his hands... suddenly he hears alarms blaring and gunfire from the top floor something has arrived and it is mystical in nature..

deciding if he should stay and find out the source or simply vanish Loki chooses to stay as he turns ethereal allowing whatever being it is to come and find him.. the Elevator Doors blow up in a conflagration of fire and a roar can be heard Loki waiting for his quest waits as he sees the Vault door being pounded on and the metal shrieking as it is bend and stabbed finally the door flies off it's hinges and rattling of chains can be heard as well as the dripping and searing molten metal hits the ground hissing and bubbling...

Stranger:
Show yourself! i know you are here, Demon! 
 i can sense you!

Loki: I'm all around can you not see me, little Demon?.... 
*whispers*

The shadows become alive as the stranger walks into the room his flames causing the shadows to come alive... Loki whispering ancient asgardian language as he cast his spells bringing the shadow to life as they pull from the wall and take shape of himself... Ghostrider glimpses the moving figures as he turns they vanish, always slightly beyond the reach of his peripheral vision. 

Ghostrider: you have shed blood of the innocent, monster!
 for that you will be punished!
face me or are you afraid?!

Loki: what do i have to be afraid of?!
I am a god....*whispers* 
and you are but a base demon...

Ghostrider:  you are no god a demon with delusions!

Loki becoming annoyed at the rider solidifies just enough to push a shelf on top of ghost rider.. Ghost rider annoyed stands his ground as the shelf falls on top of him the rider's flames and sturdiness simply causes a hole to burn through without any effect to the rider.. Ghost rider ignoring the shelves walks through as if it had no mass.. the shelves the room itself begins to catch fire...
 becoming annoyed Loki solidifies himself in front of the Rider and smiles as his eyes glow ready to face the demon.

Ghost Rider: you could not hide from me....

Loki: i was not hiding...

Ghost rider marches toward Loki and throws his chain wrapping it around Loki's arm the flames broil Loki's skin as Loki grits and channels his Frost giant heritage freezing a portion of the chain snuffing out the fire,, Ghost rider's chain breaks the illusion cast on Loki's body as it breaks down Ghostrider sees the form of the Wrecker.

Ghost rider:
Burn....

Loki: i would rather not...

Loki begins to whispers reciting a chant summoning the winds of the winter Casket while simultaneously engage in a battle of wills with Ghostrider through his inferno chain. Ghostrider takes a deep breath opens his mouth and  sends fiery chains as it shoots out from his mouth... Loki finishing his spell blows with the power of the winter casket from his mouth giving him the boost to not only shatter the chain on his arm due to the freezing nature of the spell.,,,but also causing the  magical energies to collide with each other causing a feedback that blows both opponents apart..  Loki  rolls and braces himself  as he struggles to stand up and sees Ghost rider had bn slammed to a wall and propped up in a sitting position on the floor, his flame's snuffed out,,, Loki smiles' at his work and stands up placing his hands behind his back flexing his fingers...
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dark King
 as Loki approaches he kneels before his demonic victim while mystical vapors begins to solidify into a shard of glass, Loki mumbling in a hush tone  whispers:  Mirror of Mysolljh. 

Loki:
come demon were you not going to punish me?

suddenly flames reignite on Ghost rider as it was a tactical ploy to bring Loki closer knowing that he could not grab him otherwise.. Ghost rider grip's Loki's throat and brings him closer for his attack...

Ghostrider: yes, feel my punishment!  
 feel the pain of your victims.. 
 feel my Penance Stare!!

Loki struggling to breath grips the rider's arm with his own....ghost rider responds with his other hand  putting it  behind Loki's head forcing him to look into his eyes..

Loki:   maybe another time!

Loki pulls out the shard of glass behind his back that he had conjured placing it in front of the rider...  Ghost rider staring at his own face and eye sockets as the flames shoot out hitting the glass mirror and it's reflection and bouncing it back to the rider...

Ghostrider:
Aaaarrrghh!!

Loki: that's right... feel the pain, Rider!
the Pain of those who have died b/c of you..
the guilt of being responsible for the death of others family and friends.
feel those in hell tormented.. Feel your own Penance Stare!!

Ghostrider: aargh!! NOooo!! 

Ghostrider unable to handle his own stare retreats back into the mind of Johnny Blaze leaving the mortal to face the Asgardian god  in the guise of the Wrecker. Johnny Blaze smoking from the transformation stares at Loki not realizing his enemy...

Johnny Blaze: how?! last i heard you weren't capable of this,,,, (weaken Voice) 

Loki: little mortal there is much you do not know...
i see you too are hampered with an alter ego..
tell me would you rather not be rid of that demon?!
i could help you all you need to do is ask...(smiles)

Johnny Blaze responds by spitting on Loki's face..

Johnny: F#$# you!!

Loki: i tried to be nice..

annoyed he hits johnny over the head with the magical glass shard with the combination of his strength and the glass johnny passes out falling over....... Loki staring at the mortal  crouches down and grabs both sides of Johnny's head his hands glowing as his eyes as he dives deep into the mind of the "Ghost rider/johnny...

Loki: well, let's do this the hard way...

Loki upon entering their mind sees the mind scape as a giant circus full of ppl, tents, clowns ferris wheels...Loki smiling takes on his old asgardian garbed form as he walks through the landscape looking for his victims......as he enters a tent he sees a young version of johnny speaking to a young girl about her father as she storms out ignoring Loki...

Loki:
my, my... Johnny.. 

Johnny: you?!

Loki: yes, Me..

Johnny angrily stands up as he realizes this isn't real but he is simply unconscious.. marching toward Loki..... Loki grabs him by the throat and lifts him up...

Loki:
i will take over your body and i will command the Ghost rider and his Hellfire powers.
Look around you little mortal he is not here, he has hidden himself deep in your soul and mind....
Left you to confront me, what kind of spirit of vengeance is this?

Johnny gripping Loki's arm as he tries to break free to no avail but still struggling....

Johnny: i dont need him or anyone else in my mind... thank you... (gasp for air and grits his teeth).

Loki brings him closer 

Loki: you dont have a choice, mortal!

Loki raising his left arm as his finger's begin to glow and  yellow light talons extend from his finger tips ready to plunge itself into the mind of johnny's mental avatar...an engine can be heard in the distance roaring just as Loki is about to plunge into johnny's mind, when Loki is suddenly hit by Ghost rider on his bike having burned through the tent  and carrying Loki and throwing him off his bike as he tail whips it.. Loki falling on the floor as he rolls struggling to get up..

Loki: you?! i see you are done hiding!

Ghostrider revs his engine as he attempts to run over Loki 

Ghostrider:
you do not belong here, Demon! 

Loki:
ooh... but i like it here, i think perhaps i'll stay...(smiles)

Loki vanishes as the bike runs through where he had fallen, suddenly the tent becomes a fun house of mirror and in the reflection is Loki each stepping out surrounding Johnny and the Rider...

Ghostrider: come Demon, i do not fear you! 
i have faced far worse!

Loki: have you now!

Johnny and ghost rider begin to fight the doppelgangers each disappearing in a wisp of smoke whenever  they are fatally wounded, Loki disappearing and reappearing between the illusions of himself firing mystical blast to keep it interesting attempting to separate the two.. Johnny instinctively summoned his shotgun shooting hellfire.. Ghost rider using his whip to destroy the mirrors but as the shards fall little versions of Johnny, ghost rider and Loki appear... finally Loki begins to cast a new spell of illusion on Johnny and Ghost rider each seeing each other as the enemy.

Johnny facing Ghost rider shoots a hellfire blast at Ghost rider angering the rider and in turn ghost rider responds by stiffening his chain and throwing it at johnny each believing it was Loki.. Loki immediately breaks the spell allowing each other to see themselves once more... Johnny in shock as he is impaled by Ghost rider's chain.. Ghost rider screaming in anger and agony feeling the despair as if it was his own..

Ghost rider:
arrrghh! Nooo!!
 Devil! you tricked me!

Johnny:
it's its okay... it doesnt hurt(weaken voice/falls to his knees).

Ghost rider: show yourself!

Loki: gladly... (,materializes and steps forward )

Ghost rider running at Loki in a fit begins to swing at Loki not realizing his punches due not effect Loki..

Loki: do you not feel it rider?
your power wanes, you are now the guilty and the murderer.
without a host you cannot remain...

The mind scape begins to  darken as johnny's consciousness slips. the rider's flames growing weaker as Loki smiles staring at him as ghost rider beats on Loki's chest like a petulant child.. a rift opens up full of bright light as Johnny's mental avatar collapses to the ground  and a ball of energy rises from his chest as it makes it's way toward the light... Ghost rider blinded by the light raises his hand to try and see passed it ..

Ghost rider: Nooo!!

Loki: yes.. where he goes you cannot follow..

suddenly something else occurs as the ground begins to rumble and open up as red glowing light pulsates and screams can be heard...

Loki: daddy's calling(smiles).
but you dont have to go..

Ghost rider: i rather spend an eternity in hell then be your slave!

Loki: I'm sorry you feel that way..

Loki summoning a cage surrounding the rider, rider attempting to break free but his will being no match for the Asgardian god without  Johnny, Ghost rider has no real influence in the realm of the mind....

Loki:
time for an upgrade! 

Loki running into  Johnny's avatar plunges deep in hopes of controlling the situation he finds himself.. if Loki does not hurry he will lose the Rider as he is slowly being dragged to the rift without a soul or mind the realm he inhabits will quickly vanish taking him to the emptiness of the abyss.. johnny only remains as a residual memory and it has already started to fade as his avatar glimpses in and out..

Finally Johnny's avatar begins to jerk as Loki establishes control of his new host and sits up staring at the rider in the cage which is being dragged back to hell... raising his hand Loki makes a gripping motion causing the ground to grow a hand and lifting the cage away from the rift... the surrounding environment begins to change to an asgardian forest and castles immediately the landscape changes and they are both inside a dungeon. Ghost rider shackled to a wall unable to move yet still screaming and struggling..

Loki: make yourself at home, Rider.
I have... hahahha!

Loki staring at the Rider chained to the wall as a crown of hellfire materializes over his head..  Ghost rider seeing this ceases to struggle and becomes despondent.. Loki turns as he walks away walking up a flight of stairs as he closes the doors behind him each one getting louder as it closes, the Room the Rider inhabits becomes dark and nothing can be seen...

Loki awakening back to the material world sees he is surrounded by arm Guards all pointing their guns at him and the body of the Wrecker that is slumped over near him...

Guards:
alright, buddy dont move!
Move and we shoot!

Loki smiles as he raises his arms in an act of submission palms out when he is suddenly consumed by Hellfire... immediately they open fire on Loki not taking a chance the bullets melt as soon as it hits the aura flames...

Loki:
I moved....so shoot,,

Loki rising to his feet ignores the gunfire as he checks his new body tugging at his clothes and immediately flexes puffing out his chest as a ball of fire explodes from his body consuming the mortals... all immediately incinerated  only one body still remained that of the wrecker who has a few flames on his body but is otherwise unharmed.. annoyed Loki lifts the body making sure none of the asgardian magicks remains and squeezing tightly as flames travels from his arms to the Wrecker's body consciously forcing the body to be incinerated... smiling Loki steps forward the object that still remains the Ghost rider's Bike.  the room in which he stands in is a fiery inferno, support beams falling down as Loki ignores the chaos climbing on the bike revving the engine as he tail whips it and takes it through the hall toward the flight of stairs 

Loki: this is gonna be fun! hahahha!
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CapFanboy

did you just kill johnny blaze off?

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CapFanboy

this is amazing, you should write loki this could transition into a crossover event

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dark King

in comics characters hardly ever stay dead.. :)

but in my stories i right as it should be... ; )

glad you enjoy the  story. here is a link to the others.. this story is linked to my other story.. War: the rise of Ares..

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/dark_king/blog/  

Feel free to comment on my stories on my blog page..

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dark King

The doors smashes open as the Loki on top of the bike roars through landing on the pavement as he stops for a second and stares at his new body and power.. federal agents running out of teh building as it catches fire... Loki Revs the engine as the flames engulfs him and transforms his body to Loki's mental image.. this is more then an illusion but a rebirth..  Loki's leg drops hitting the pavement as the hellfire spreads leaving behind the new clothing in place Harley style steel toe black boots covered by black leather pants with an open zipper on the side, the flames continuing to travel climbing over Loki at the waist Loki has a wolf emblem large Buckle and spiked belt... the flame continues to crawl up his chest leaving behind a then chain mail  underneath it an underarmor green long sleeve shirt  on top of both a Black sleeveless black leather jacket with Wolf fur tuff at the  collar which runs down the back peaking at the waist area but the leather coat continuing down.. Loki smiling revving the engine once more his arms having black wrist leather bands with silver finger claws in the left hand.. in the other simply having his finger nails blacken sporting fingerless leather glove as it runs up his forearm with tuff of grey wolf fur. the flames travel to his face and once more Loki looks like the god of old black hair reaching down to his neck, bright green eyes with black eyeliner.... once more he smiles as he focuses and grows out two bone horns from atop his head and a fiery grown materializing...

Loki:
time to go home!!

drives through the front gate smashing it hitting the street as he swerves through traffic at 1st enjoying it till he realizes it will prove far more difficult to continue at these high end speeds even for a god riding a mystical mechanical motorcycle.. seeing a Taxi right in front of him he lifts the bike as it run up the backside as a ramp and hits the sky.... Loki happily enjoying his new toy  gives it enough of his power to allow it to fly leaving behind a trail of mystic fire.... he soon realizes the limit of the bike's travel speed disappointed,  the hellfire begins to grow withing Loki mixing and matching with his asgardian life force raveling down to the bike shooting a mystic blend of magic in its path forcing a fiery portal to open up as it flies into it.. 

On a highway near Oklahoma the portal opens up as Loki shoots out at fantastical speeds closer to his destination.......

atop the Castle is Heimdall who blows his horn as his mystic senses sense unknown forces fast approaching... Thor the god of Thunder comes to speak to Heimdal.

Thor: what be the peril, Heimdal?

Heimdall: and strange mortal thus approach my Lord.

Thor: how strange?

Heimdall: he be Loki but my senses tell me it cannot be....

Thor: my brother did die helping defend asgard but his trickery knows no bound.
your senses may tells the truth as far as it can tell..

Loki fast arriving sees his home in the distance fast approaching Asgard home of the Gods .. upon reaching the gates he slows down and tail whips the bike in a swift motion kicking out the kick stand as he climbs off.. the gates to Asgard swing open as Thor steps out to meet him.. Thor's face serious as he stares at the new arrival and analyzes the situation already knowing the bike and fire belongs to the Ghost Rider,,

Thor:
identify yourself!

Loki: it be i dear brother... has it bn so long you have forgotten?
is this how you treat family(smiles). 
Dear old Loki?

Thor:
it is how i treat traitors, villains and enemies of Asgard!

Loki: have you not bn called all those things in the past, brother?
 Em, i not a citizen of asgard.. would you deny a fellow god his home?

Thor angrily moves aside and allows Loki passage as the bike revs its engine and follows behind them both.. the gate doors closing as they enter.

Thor: how came you by the vehicle?

Loki: twas the spoils of war, dear brother...  (smiles)

Thor:
What?!

Loki: surely you do not think one can safely travel between the realm of life and death without making some enemies? 

Thor:
thou has slayed the Rider?!

Loki:
do gods not fight and kill demons, brother?

Thor: he was no mere demon, he was an ally!

Loki: twas not i who sought to battle him.. i abhor violence. 
i hid, did my best to avoid him but he did challenge me and refused me passage.
I acknowledge no authority but that of our father and the throne...(smiles).

Thor angrily stares at his brother trying to find the lies in his half truths....

Loki : tell me brother how are our fellow gods?

Thor:
you feign concern?

Loki: it was our home and ppl those mortal did attack during their seige on our kingdom is it not?
should i not be concerned of the damage and casualties?

Thor: aye, some of our fellow gods were injured and killed...

Loki: we gods are but a few, nothing but rabble on the mortal plane.. these mortals did attack us as would jackals on wounded prey..

Thor: and what would you have us do?

Loki: find the rest of the gods, brother.
strengthen our power and glory..
do you not sense it?
 something is amiss...

Thor: aye, it be you...

Loki:
bah! i would speak with our fellow gods.
they must hear what i have to say.

Thor: thou has barely return and already you seek rebellion...

Loki: no, i seek respect not just for me but for all asgardian gods!
 that no god of asgard will ever be attacked by mere mortals whether they be superhumans or not!

Thor and Loki walking up the castle steps heading toward the great hall as other gods stare at Loki and his return... some whisper disdain others fascination of his power and wisdom to beat death once more.. a few shield maidens are even smitten by the adopted Odinson... blushing as Loki goes to meet their gaze.. Thor annoyed angrily scorns the shield maidens to leave and gather the fellow gods for a meeting in the Great Hall.. urgently they run to summon the remaining gods of a derelict kingdom no bigger then a small town..

Thor: Begun, wenches! and summon thy fellow gods to the great hall!

Loki: thou should be kinder to the lasses, brother..

Thor once again annoyed to be receiving lessons in manners from his hated brother Loki.. Loki relishing in his brother's annoyance, curiosity and forced respect toward him for having helped save Asgard