life of power surge cH.3 deleena

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By power surge

"And your name is?" I asked annoyed. "My name is Deleena and your name is Surge, Am I right?" Deleena snickered. "How do you know my name!?" I demanded "well you are the emperor of the dracos after all" Deleena said with a sly grin. "How did you know?" I asked surprised " It was easy, you have the royal daggertails implanted into your arms, That was the big giveaway." Deleena announced. " That still doesn't explain how you know who I am" I yelled " Haven't your keen senses picked it up yet?" Deleena snickered "You're a Draco aren't you?" I asked "yes like you I knew our planet was about to explode so I escaped and crashed here on the same day you did" she said sadly. "whats the matter Deleena, aren't you glad you aren't the only Draco that crashed on this planet?" I asked. "yes,but I'm upset because my family didn't survive the explosion of the terror moon" Deleena said as she erupted in tears. "your not the only one whose family didn't make it off of the terror moon in time, but don't look to the past look to the future instead because that's where we are headed." I said calmly. Deleena collapsed into my arms finding comfort in that she was no longer alone "Are you okay ?" I asked surprised. " yeah i'm okay,why?" she said giving me a puzzled look. "well probably due to the fact that you're hugging me" I whispered in her ear. "sorry" she said as she let go. "it's okay actually,I'm kinda glad you hugged me" I said with a grin that nearly went from ear to ear. "why do you say that?" deleena asked "It's makes me normal for a change." I said smiling. "I'm tired, do you know a place we can rest?" Deleena said as she yawned. "actually I do know a place, it's three miles by foot" I explained. while we walking to my hideout deleena asked "what is your favorite color?" "Color?" I said surprised, after thinking for a few minutes I replied "orange." after a few miles of walking deleena muttered "hey surge." "yes" I replied trying to hide my annoyance from her. "do you know if your parents managed to escape the explosion of the terror moon?" "They died after I was born. I didn't really get to know them that well" I replied. deleena collapsed into my arms, finding comfort in the fact she was no longer alone.

"are you okay?" I asked surprised.

"yeah I'm okay, why?" she replied questioningly

"well, you are hugging me" I said

"sorry" she said as she let go

"It's okay,actually I'm kinda glad you hugged me" I said with a grin that nearly went from ear to ear.

"why do you say that?" deleena asked

"it makes me feel normal for a change" I said smiling

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By power surge

if anyone feels like leaving a post go ahead