Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By power surge

Life of Power Surge
                    Ch.1: The battle Between Dragons
As I flew away from where Phamtreon once was I heard Chaos talking to me.

"Why are you so calm? I expected you to be full of rage" Chaos said

"The reason I'm so calm is that we wiped out every single virasite that was on phamtreon, and every dracokin along with it." I said with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"Don't tell me your sad, they would have killed you if you didn't kill them first!" Chaos exclaimed.

"I know ! it's just that I wish at least some dracokins made it off of phamtreon before it exploded."

"Why, so you could meet them in the near future and try to start a family. if any females survived that is" Chaos said with an evil chuckle.

"Shut up! You are nothing more than a disembodied voice, a ghost !" I roared in anger.

"and without me you would have never made it back to the land of the living" Chaos said "plus you wouldn't have unlocked your full dragon form if I didn't fuse with you"

"you got a point there. One thing I don't like is that you know a good deal about me but I don't know anything about you other than your my brother" I said

As Chaos started to reply, I felt a huge force come down on my back that nearly snapped my spine if it hadn't been for my spikes. The force caused me to spiral out. As I used my wings and tail to stabilize myself, I turned to face my enemy. it was a being in the shape of a dragon created entirely of metal.
"so your the thing that attacked me, then I must repay in kind!" I roared before I unleashed a pyrosphere at the metal dragon, upon the pyrosphere hitting the metal dragon's right side it turned, and looked me in the eyes. while we faced off I saw the dragon begin to change shape.
It's head split in half and became hands, the upper torso split open and the upper arms folded up and slid into the opening, the tail separated  becoming swords, a robot head popped up from the chest.

"What, who are you?" I stammered

"I'm called Draconis prime" the robot said

"why did you attack me?"

"because my mission is to destroy all organic life in the universe" Draconis said.

upon hearing what Draconis' mission was the memories of the virasites attacking resurfaced, causing me to seethe with rage.

"I'm going to rip you apart, you monster!" I roared as I slammed  my fist into draconis' face causing him to fly back  five feet before he stabilized himself by using his wings, like I did.

"you are a worthy adversary, but you're nothing compared to me!" Draconis exclaimed as he took both swords, and put them together to make a spear "how do you like my dragon impaler?"

"Are, you compensating for something?" I asked with a chuckle "let me show you a real weapon" I continued as I unsheathed a huge great sword made out of bone.     "This is my Dragonslayer agito" I said as I lifted the agito with my right hand onto my back "this baby can cut thought anything at the atomic level."

Suddenly, Draconis charged at me, impaler behind him, as  he closed in on me , he swung it around, barely giving me time to black the attack  with my agito, as I blocked the attack, Draconis  swung his spear around to my exposed right side, the impaler's blade missed my heart by mere millimeters before Draconis shoved it into my stomach, causing me to puke up blood, my vision started to blur as my eyes began to close, I knew then that I would die unless by soem miracle I managed to get teh impaler's blade out of me so I could heal.

"I need to survive, I must destroy Draconis" I thought to myself as my eyes closed.

"Surge if you die, then I die" Chaos said in my head.

Suddenly, my right hand grabbed the impaler where it stuck out of me and pulled it out,I could feel my body change as Chaos took control of me, causing my skin to change from steel to midnight black, and my eyes to change from gold to blood red. Then chaos smashed draconis in the face with a right uppercut

"Who, what are you?!" stuttered Draconis

"My name is Chaos, I'm here to destroy you" Chaos said as he shot the bladewhip in my right arm around Draconis' neck and pulled him toward me for another uppercut, causing him to go flying until  the bladewhip became taunt, jerking him to a halt,as Chaos felt a tug on my right arm chaos shot a blast of lighting out of my mouth straight at draconis, frying his systems.   

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By power surge

everyone that reads this if you have comments on my story please pm me 

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The Enigma

Dull.

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By power surge

I understand need to make it better by figuring out how to make it emotional

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By shanana
@The Enigma said:
"

Dull.

"
Your angering me...

@power surge said:
" I understand need to make it better by figuring out how to make it emotional "

This is probably the perfect way to prefect your writing, after i teach you all the technical stuff i'd like to read an improved version of this.
The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Enigma
@Sha said:

Your angering me...

* You're.

This is probably the perfect way to prefect your writing, after i teach you all the technical stuff i'd like to read an improved version of this."
You can barely spell and you're teaching him to write? Hilarious.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By _Sojourn_
@The Enigma said:
"
@Sha said:

Your angering me...

* You're.

This is probably the perfect way to prefect your writing, after i teach you all the technical stuff i'd like to read an improved version of this."
You can barely spell and you're teaching him to write? Hilarious. "

AAANNNNDDD...and truck comes your way...boom
The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Enigma
@Slight said:
" AAANNNNDDD...and truck comes your way...boom "
Don't overreact, now.