Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Lavantis kneeled to the jungle floor like a mockery of a religious praise; his brow covered in sickness and sweat.

"He shall not die. I still require him. How did you survive your skermish Broth?"

The eastern drawl of Joros sang in the tropical sky. Touching the ears of plants with it's uncaring contenance.

"I was rescued by the jungle folk. And those of my own crew who yet still lived. Pray that the jungle folk give thee praise."

"Nay! I need no care from jungle pigmey's, nor there black magics.."

The snow white warrior pulled himself straight up, in an amazing display of will; and continued his decleration of power!

"..For I am Lavantis! Son of Othor!!"

The giants roar shook the earth, and his might bought adulation amongst the men. All save Joros of the East. Who merely smiled, and said,

"Good. Then we continue east. Through the swamps there. Then, on to Amadan."

Joros pointed to high trees, brimming with moss, and spread for miles in shadowy attachment. The group treaded forth, towards the evil grounds. The dark energies, felt by all.

Broth warned,

"Stay together. And beware the beaches and coves. Mermaids and water sprites, hunt there." And a man's life they are sure to take. I have been witness!"

Topsi the pirate asked,

"Are they strong? Can they be killed?"

He was a man of lean muscle, two inches smaller then Lavantis. Nearly, hairless save for a singular strane that ran down his pointed jaw. He had cole grey eyes, and tanned skin. And a tatoo of a red headed harlot on his right arm. His sword, a sleeker piece of weaponry, better crafted then Santos', strapped to his right hip in a brown leather scabbered.

"Yes. They can die. But to best luck doing it. They possess strength beyond mortal kin."

Broth explained. Delirium rising in his mind. Past and current nightmares culminating into one real occurance.

"Bah! Any beast who breaths can be slain. Bring them to me and I shall take their guts."

The barbaric boom of Lavantis, striking down upon his companions ears. Kal walked silently, but watched fiercely. For danger lurked in all corners.

"Hark! To our sides! Beast of the unholy!" The young hero unsheathed his sword, and all armned parties followed. Even Joros removed a small dagger. Much to Lavantis delight. He boomed,

"Ha! The rich man has tooth!"

"I am no fool barbarian. Can you fight?"

Joros asked with seething tounge.

"If this body stands. My enimies will fall."

Lavantis growled from a crouch. His vision blurred. But his aggression high. If the beast wanted death. They would have it. And all else could go to the pits.

"Nay. They are the reptile-men. Wayward sailors cursed by a swamp witch years ago. Yet, I dare not utter her name. For these are her swamps. Stay on the path, and they shall not bother our passage. Save we desicrate, their hollowed ground."

Broth spoke calmly. They were the few beast he did not fear. For a few, had been members of his own crew.

"Oh Smitty. How has destiny cursed you so?"

Broth spoke to a Reptile-man who wondered nearer to him. A sadness shown in his expression.

"How do we desicrate their lands, old man?"

Mundy the thief asked, whilst plucking an exotic looking flower from it's perch on a tree. Soon the shrail, angry, screams of the Reptile-men, sliced through the air.

"Well lad. That would be one way to go about it." Flee for the city! They shall not follow beyond the swamp!"

Broth screamed as the elder surprisingly blizted from the crowd. The speed of a Cheetah burting from his wrenkled legs.

"Nay! Lavantis runs from nothing!"

The dwarfling roared as his axe bit down into a reptilian torso. Still, affected by the poison, he killed several more before fatigue set in. Playing aggressivly with his vision. Kal noticed the straining warrior and took point beside him. His sword wreking havoc on Reptilian limps. He kicked, slashed and cut his way through dozens. His arms burning with stress. For every beast he slew, another came to take it's place. He had no time to fire a bow. Topsi had put his blade to use as well. His sword slinging through the air, and slicing into bone and meat. Joros managed to drive his dagger through one of the creatures faces, before pushing his way through the brawl, towards security. Mundi climed a tree and began running upon large branches, his fleetness of feet and quickness of hand, kept him above ground. Leaping from tree to tree. Towards the swamps edge.

"Lavantis we must go!"

Screamed Kal. Realizing the futility of the battle. One they would not win.

"The boy is right. We will surely die if we do not!"

Spoke Topsi. With a final thrust of his axe; Lavantis turned, and ran towards Amadan. Away from the swamp. Kal and Topsi following closely behind the massive Dwarf. Once they reached the edge of the swamp, Lavantis turned to the reptilian beast, who recoiled from the swamps exit. Hissing and wailing from the shadows. He stared at them. Anger building in his heart like a volcantic lava.

"I will kill you all. Your swamps will burn. Your water will run dry. And your limps will be streched for miles to see. SO SWEARS LAVANTIS!"

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Bump

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I can't wait to see how Lavantis' problem plays out later. I think it has potential for some more character development.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Usual remarks about character development (good), spellings (bad) and tense (ugly?) Again when you get the chance to edit then have a look at what needs changing. Other then that pretty good