Krypto Chapter 9 Forced Vacation

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Krypto Chapter 9 Forced Vacation

Superman and Super girl stood before the league and everybody had on costumes and everybody glared at me. “Your to high strung” Said Flash. I was shocked he of all people said that to me. To high strung I thought to myself. All I did was threaten the Dark Lord of a huge armada of troops and maybe some weapons of mass destruction that would make our look like tinker toys. I had just had enough of playing catch up or hoping I got to Clark and Kara before he killed them.

Clark and Kara looked at me as to did Bruce Wayne whom I had come to respect more then he knew.

“We are looking out for your own good and besides we need you to go with Jonn to mars and see if anybody is alive there. “Who will keep you guys safe” I asked but they seemed to find my question funny as if Superman needed somebody to keep him safe or Super Girl for that matter. Yet alone a girl whom was as tall as myself and seemed so weak and fragile. Not that I was because my mater was so dense I had to almost fly walk because most places could not support me. My body simply levitated as I slept I was used to meditation and did it every since the day I was born on Krypton.

“I do not have any choice do I?” I asked them and they simply shook heads and hugged me.

“We are sending out best to help Jonn on this mission and we know you will take care of him” Clark looked at me and me smiled. I recalled them both as children and looking up to me for answers but that day was long gone.

I looked at Jonn and screamed ”you keep your hands to yourself this trip and we will be fine”

Jonn blushed and I thought wow a green guy blushes it never gets old.

He no longer hid what he looked like when the JL got together. They all had costumes and names and everything I simply refuse to play along with that.

I looked at the ship we were leaving in it was the same ship we landed in coming to earth with some modifications that made it more home like. The on board computer came on and welcomed us. It was Laura my mother. “Are you ready for this trip dear” She was not looking at me she was looking at Clark” “I am not going mother it is just Laura”

The image seemed to blink and then she turned to Kara and said “You to young lady all will be needed on mars” We looked at the computer image and then it faded away. The league stopped what they were doing and called a meeting.

When it all ended the ship was filled with the whole Justice League and the Teen Titans was left to defend Earth.

A trip of 5 months to get to mars. They all entered into a sleep chamber and I promised to wake them up long before we landed. I did not age what so ever so it was no problem for me. Jonn pestered me the whole time. I did not mind that much but what fun would that be.

I landed on the moon and woke up everybody on the ship.

We had learned never rush in look before you leap and this time it payed off. A ship shared orbit with us. Jonn said it was not a mars ship it was something else. The world below us was being terraformed and was looking more green then earth as you looked with your eye but with the lenses of a telescope it simply looked like the red dead world it was before. I smelled magic at the very least a very dark magic.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Awesome stuff there friend.

Keep up the good work.