Krypto chapter 8 Warning Shot

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Krypto Chapter 8 Warning Shot

I have come a long way in what I seen and understand of the world. I know sometimes you have to give in order to get and sometimes you give way more then you get. It is just the way of things.

Jonn was upset he tried to get to see me as we built the watch tower in space and the Watch Beacon on the moon. All the nations were involved and a League was started for the advancement of humanity.

The Justice League and with that the Teen Justice League but they preferred the Teen Titans.

I had a mission all my own planned and two years to the date I left to put it in motion.

The boom tube opened up and closed behind me. All the perademons stood at attention. I walked past them and Granny Goodness stopped and saluted me I hit her so hard she dented the wall in the tower a mile away. She came back to my feet and groveled that I promise to beat her some more later.

I kicked her and told her to leave me alone I would be busy with planning the attack on Earth.

She screamed “but the council said the Kryptonians have to die first” I paused and she looked at me in the eye I slapped her for being so bold.

“I meant no disrespect oh Dark One” she groveled at my feet.

Walking away I yelled at her “Do not let it happen again”

I found the tower as mother box led me to him.

Up the elevator I went calm and relaxed until I stood before the door to his housing.

It was huge a door that said a powerful being lives behind this if you can open it you deserve to be able to go in.

I looked through the door with ex ray vision.

He was beating a soldier for not obeying and order fast enough.

I waited my time and one hit later the door exploded the next strike I hit the Dark Lord with so much force he flew through the wall and out the other side. I bull rushed him and struck him again and again till he could not move and then I hit him one more time.

Then I flared up my heat vision till it glowed brighter then the red sun of my birth world and I looked him in the eye and I said.”If you ever threaten my family again I will kill you in your sleep and you will never see it coming” I took off the image of the dark lord and when I struck him the last time and he blacked out because of the pain. I looked like cute Laura small girl from Smallville kansas.

I said my prayers to my maker and then looked around the dark world with all the fire pits and hellish creations and then I looked back at the Soldier whom was just being punished and he had the nerve to attack me.

I laughed and hit the boom tube home and before he even got to me I was nothing but a ghost of a image and the Dark Lord would remember that ghost of a image and he would think twice before coming after those I loved.

I stepped through the other side and there was Kara and there was Clark and they looked at me and I hugged them both.

“I may have messed up” I said.

“We know” They both said at once. “But you meant well” Said Clark “You meant well”