Krypto Chapter 6 Reverse Roles

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Krypto Chapter 6 Reverse Roles

It had been almost four months since the return home. Martha called the apartment and got Mary Jane yet again. “No Ma’am she has not been seen in over a week as I told you every day for the last week”

Peter Parker and Jonn had been out searching the city and the cat paced every place in the house back and fourth back and fourth wearing out the carpet. The doorbell sounded as Martha told her Clark and Kara were on the way. She peeked through the key hole. It was Clark and Kara standing in the doorway. Wow she thought when did they leave last week? They came in and Mary explained when the last time she seen Laura was and what they had been doing. She said her and Jonn had gotten into a fight about relationships and so fourth and trust and she just left without saying a word to anybody.

She said she could not even think of a relationship as long as she had a job to do and keep Clark and Kara safe. She would not even think about it. Clark looked throughout the apartment looking for clues and found nothing. Kara searched the city she flew over it and listened and she over heard people talking.

“We got that girl like they told us to with that device from the master” Kara listened closer but they only talked about small talk after that and what they would do with the large sum of jewels they had got ten for the the job. Kara let her rage get the best of her and she flew down and landed so hard the street cracked and split and knocked the thugs to the ground. She wore her outfit here mini skirt that hugged her hips her shirt had the family S on it and a tight blue jean jacket played the part and she let the fire escape her eyes and destroyed the device in the thugs hands. “I am in no mood to play I know you took my friend and if you hurry you may live” said the words and lost all patience. In a blur of motion she grabbed both thugs and took them a mile into the air. They screamed the entire way. Jonn came into her mind. “STOP!” Kara almost dropped them. “I been tracking them and they do not know where she is only that they dropped her off at a secure point and then they were paid” Jonn then told her they knew nothing of where she went after that and that hurting these guys would do nothing and they could not put them in jail for they had no proof. Kara dropped them and let them fall screaming as they fell.

She caught them several hundred feet above the ground but they had passed out long before then.

“I just want Laura back Jonn”

“As do I Jonn replied as do I”

They met up at the apartment and Jonn scanned the city. He hired the best detective he could think of but he did not want any money he said it was free. He just wanted to see Justice served to those whom would take such a soul as Laura's. He knocked on the door and opened it up. Bruce Wane stood before them. He did not say his name for he did not need to those whom called him new him and those that did not know him would never call him to begin with.

“Time is short so I will only do and expect you all to keep up , I get the cat you guys fly and the red head she can make coffee. Clark wondered how he knew the cat was really not a cat but he simply shook his head and followed. The city seemed like it changed after dark. Became more deadly more twisted. Bruce seemed right at home in the twisted dark pathways of the city.

They came to the place where they were forced to land, forced to walk up and confront two guards.

Three seconds later the guards were out and the door was opened. A single women sat in a chair looking at the group. “They call me Granny but you guys do not have to worry about that for my Furies will deal with you all in short time” Kara put her hand to her head and shook her head and smiled. “I hoped for easy but this will work to” She flew past the female with the whip and hit granny so hard she dented the side of the wall and was out cold. “OK my friend Superman here does not like to hit women but I being a women have no problem with that as you can see” The other furies put down weapons and stepped aside and hit the boom tube key. “Stay here guys I will get her” Kara was gone.

Clark looked at the women and then he vanished. They looked at each other and seemed for a moment confused until the shackles were on feet and hands and then Clark appeared again. Jonn she cannot go alone Watch these women I have to go to” The boom tube opened and Clark went through not waiting for a answer. The fire pits gave off a intense heat , the dark city streets and the gravity striking him making it hard to fly for a moment. He was thankful Bruce stayed behind until he looked over and there he was flying on the back of the dragon. He had a mask on and a system to handle the heat he also was in a suit that protected his identity. “Call me Batman Clark”

She flew herself to where Kara was and they looked over a large area filled with para demons both walking and flying. “How can we get past them without fighting and alerting the Dark one?” Asked Kara.

“We move very very fast” Replied Clark.

With that they were gone.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Awesome stuff.

Keep up the good work.

^_^