Krypto chapter 13 A Unlikely Hero Emerges

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Krypto chapter 13 A unlikely Hero Emerges

A soul on the edge is a soul more alive then any whom has lived in a bubble. For the soul knows the value of every single day.

The week had gone by faster then they would have liked and Laura was amazed how she could take off and put back on the armor she had been granted by being able to pick up Mjolnir. What a fine gift she thought but the pig tails had to go. She tried to get them to go away but every morning they would return and with it her hair seemed a bit longer. She screamed in the mirror. Loki walked in “A curse and a blessing sometimes” He laughed. “Next stop Mount Olympus and a certain goddess I have been wanting to meet for some time” He got a far away look on his face like a child whom could wait no longer for candy. The giants had gone home upset over the defeat by the small Laura to one of the most important of warriors. The fields seemed to stretch on and on forever.

They rose into the air on one of the great ships made by Odin himself. He prided himself on his works but Loki said the Elves could do it better but they never wanted to try.

The ground rocketed below them until they came to the borders of the world of the Norse gods and then stars and space and the universe seem to sing to them each star sounding a different note and each star giving praise to the universal mind.

Laura got lost in the sounds.

Loki came up to her and smiled and took her hand and gazed at the universe. “Only a rare few can hear what your hearing” “He told her and even less can understand it all” Laura looked out at the ghost of dragons past and the souls of armies gone and how they sprinted across the sky.

Oh she understood it all and sometimes she wished she did not.

“You have to go and do what you never thought possible” she said to Loki.

“I have always known my task this is not my first time playing the hero my friend”

Laura looked at him with her pink armor on and then back to the stars overhead and the many ghost of the past. “To be a part of something far bigger then yourself” She held his hand and then rested her head on his shoulder” She got to him for some reason when no other soul could and he could not stand the idea of it. He felt the energy she gave off and it was a cleansing kind. He looked out over the stars and then to the galaxy of stars ahead where the Greek gods had went when they left the Earth and that sphere. “I knew my lot when I left Asgard”

“Let the Trials begin”

He donned his armor and ran into the maze as the ship docked. “Good Luck Loki for you will need it”

Laura could do nothing but wait for his return and if all went well he would not be alone.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

have to add more later