Krypto chapter 1 body Guard/Nany

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Krypto Chapter 1 Body Guard

It was the year of the great war on Krypton. Most felt that the war was all imagined and that Krypton a race of thee most advanced beings would never fight a prolonged war.

They would be wrong, so wrong as to ban the people of Krypton to never leave Krypton.

“We the people of Krypton are peaceful once again” Said Jor-El to the counsel of the off world alience. Jor-El went on “ Our world is dying our weapons all put away and our fate in your hands, we simply want to find another world one that will let us be a part of a rich universe and contribute our fair share to the greater good”

Those whom listened did not hear Laura in the back ground trying to get Krypto to train in the virtual combat simulator.

“Listen Krypto, You have to learn to fight and to be meaner then you are because you will have two children to look after”

Krypto frowned and began to cry. She hugged Laura and she did not wish to hurt anything.

The viser went down and she found herself alone on the planet larger then she dared invision.

She was supposed to be alone but Laura joined her.

She clung to her leg “MOMMA” cried Krypto.

Laura looked at her and laughed.

“I am not your momma I am simply the one that gave you some DNA and put you in the matrix chamber and you are the most advanced shape shifter on the planet and defender matrix”

Krypto did not change her stance she simply wanted to be safe. She did not feel like defending anything. She had long dark hair and loved the color green , her whole outfit was green with a huge S shield on the front. This was her 3rd year of training and she had the fighting down but she simply did not want to fight. Laura looked at the simulations coming in strong and she readied herself.

Krypto help or get off my leg.

They came in blasting and Laura used the knuckle shields to block each blast.

Krypto woke up after the first scream of pain from Laura.

“Your just horrible mom”

Krypto scanned the incoming and took proper measures.

She became a blur of motion and everything around her became weapons at her command.

Rocks to dirt to a small marble she had in her dress pocket.

The battle was over and Krypto frowned.

“See mother I was paying attention”

Laura was out cold on the floor before her , in the sky peaces of moon fell down all around them.

“warning planet about to explode if you wish to live please escape soon”

Krypto came out of the simulation and looked around the room.

Nobody was talking to anybody it was empty and the ship that would take them away safely hidden under the room.

Was still hidden under the room.

Clark and Kara played in the playpen under the same room next to the elegal ship and they waited for two souls whom were apparently missing.

Krypto went into action.

Grab the kids , and food and all the supplies they shown her. Put them into hibernation and play knowledge protocol program and then hyphenate as well.

She took to the task of saving them, cousins to the end she thought.

Ship packed kids on board and program started.

She pulled the sleeping dragon on board. Not really a dragon but Jor-El used her to get around and fly from place to place. Krypto made room for her.

“Do not worry we can do this” She hit the button and put the group into suspended sleep.

Then she found Earth and she set auto pilot to go to it.

Looking at the news feed she seen the fires burning , felt the need to rescue those in need and she could not do anything but close her eyes and hope for the best.

“God of this universe , Help my people” she prayed and then she closed the door to the ship and she buckled in herself.

The large button she did not want to hit was right before her , it was before her eyes huge and large.

She seen the planet on the screen for it was rumored to have broken free of its orbit when the sun started acting odd.

A very large planet at that headed into the orbit of Krypton.

They were doomed.

Krypto did what she had to do.

She closed her eyes and reached out and hit the button.

The world around them vanished , and several moments later space welcomed them.

Below them just before going to warp and racing toward earth.

Krypton exploded taking with it the other planet taking with it a rich history that the universe would surely miss.

Krypto would that was for sure.

She hit the button that let her sleep for the trip and she dreamed.

She dreamed that nothing worked out when she landed and that the world was filled with horrible monsters that ate shape changers and little children.

She dreamed that they blew up long before reaching earth.

She woke up screaming and the ship headed toward the earth auto pilot failing and it smashed through a barn and it took out a wind mill and dug a under ground tunnel and came to a rest right beneath the home of Johnathan Kent.

“Martha Kent was just asked to marry Johnathan and he waited as something rocked through the barn and went underground and shook the house.

“I can never have children Johnathan Kent” she cried and hugged him.

A little girl came from the basement in her arms a small baby boy and a small baby girl.

Martha smiled and said “Yes , Johnathan I will marry you”

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@arthurkerr: There are some spelling errors, and a few areas with jumbled wording, but nothing that some editing wouldn't fix. Interesting take on Krypto. Nice story.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@cbishop said:

@arthurkerr: There are some spelling errors, and a few areas with jumbled wording, but nothing that some editing wouldn't fix. Interesting take on Krypto. Nice story.

Thanks it was a character that wanted to take over my last story. So I thought hmmmm give her a very tory of her own.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Awesome stuff.

Keep up the good work.

^_^